McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
First, this developer changed Sofia's single MC system to a multiple MC system.

And this developer then released an update without Sophia because "people would get tired of her."
(I am guessing this is his state of mind.)

And now, this developer is trying to change Sofia's face.

This developer is not attracted to his game.
(This developer has said something about this several times.)

To this developer, this game is just shit that sells well.

I am sad that this game met the wrong developer.
The game means only money for him.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I don't know about you, but I (after Day 20) am no longer able to recognize the original Sophia unless I see her boobs.;)
Joking aside, I frankly don't understand the point of this poll.
Why should updating Sophia's character mean changing her somatic features? More importantly, if L&P can produce a new version of the original character (the one we have grown accustomed to over all these years of development), why is he presenting her to us as opposed to something visibly different? Does he really believe that his patrons, at this point in the game, are in the mood for something so radically new? If, on the other hand, he has already decided that the "original Sophia" is destined for retirement, why is he asking his patrons for help in confirming this choice?
I wonder what sense this makes. Wouldn't it have been better to take his time to update Sophia's model and, once finished, present it to us directly without doing these mock polls (which, btw, can only be voted on by the higher levels - what sense does that make either?) whose outcome is a foregone conclusion.
Anyway, to get back to talking about something more understandable and pleasant (at least for me), I'd like to shift the focus back to Sophia's boobs and send a couple of messages to L&P (a heartfelt plea and friendly help)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is just another way for deliberate delays. One month vacations for L&P after last release. IMO AWAM development is a side job for him.

Reactions: Dan5k74

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I have come to the conclusion that this games growth is entirely due to the "fan art " and all they imply for possible sex and situations. All these followers talkand some do great renders on what could happen !! For as long as this game has been in production ..... with no real progression to sex I am in awe. It can ony be attributed to that. The Dev has don nothing to encourage it ( Just my opinion. )

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
This game has died like we all expected it will after the last update before the "Steam release".

Patreons are stupids or their voices is completely ignored, the developper has changed his PC at least 3 times in 5 years and moved out to a new house even more... Not an honest person, that lied about it being a full time job, no team were ever hired and never will, realistic scenarios doesn't exist and personalities traits have changed a lot between the first and second chapter while technically only two weeks has passed in the timeline.

I had hope but when he announced the remaking of the skins and also the supposedly remake of the first chapter that never had an update for months if not even years (only a few render were done, so it was probably a fake update on his "busy time" to calm down his fans).

He showed that he's using Zbrush and Photoshop and probably has other tools to make better assets and custom stuff, but the render are just getting gloomy and darker which is just a filter on Photoshop and that is easily automatized with a script.
He also proved that he is using AI...

Anyway, the quality improvement is lazy, now he choose the hard way and will have to redo other characters or they will look out of the world.

The pace was slow but surely, now it will take forever, one update per event, taking +3 months for a useless event without arousal is useless, we don't need update for chit chat... Dylan isn't the MC and was supposed to get teased to death, now he is becoming the husband at high speed, inc*st taboo is not something that cross the mind like that and is deep rooted into darker subject, now it doesn't make sense, they're at it like some trailer park trash with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Anyway good hope to everyone...

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I don't understand L&P. Doesn't he see that she doesn't look like herself anymore?

Textures are the biggest problem in the 3d world, daz in particular. This reflects what kind of trouble people get with the fan fiction stuff and why they never look completely like Sophia.

I understand the need to improve the textures, as I mentioned in an earlier post. They are old and not that high quality. I think he started on this journey, realized it's too hard an decided to stop there even if the results are not good. There can't be any other explanation why he is presenting those bad options. (I like how A look by itself, she look hot but not really like Sophia).

What I don't understand is why he is not paying a professional to improve the existing textures instead of creating new ones that change how she looks.

Oh well, we'll see what happens but I think his patrons will vote C.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can the MC not become Aiden's slave but she begins to enjoy Aiden?. The Falling for the Bully trope or turning into a slut and enjoying Aiden instead of despise him.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Can the MC not become Aiden's slave but she begins to enjoy Aiden?. The Falling for the Bully trope or turning into a slut and enjoying Aiden instead of despise him.
You have ideas?
Share them with LP. He may hear you or ignore you completely (guess what’s more likely to happen…). Everyone here in this forum is asking for a tailor made “AWAM” and everyone is getting frustrated because LP is ignoring them completely! LP understands one thing only…

Reactions: JaszMan

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Like 99% of developers ?
Of course, all creators work for money.

But other creators are at least honest with themselves and their subscribers.

When they feel tired of the game they have created, they rush to complete it or discontinue it and create a new version or new game.

When they want their game to last longer, they create new content instead of delaying the story.

In the game, they always show the end of an existing event and the conclusion of an existing story before starting a new event and a new story.

This is unlike other creators who continuously provide new food to satisfy and retain customers, L&P is like pretending to cook by banging the cutting board noisily and emitting a smell.

This is an act of deceiving people.

And now this chef has changed the main menu and is trying to change the main ingredients of the main menu.

Because the chef got bored with his cooking while cooking.

Last edited:
Reactions: athreusclouds

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You have ideas?
Share them with LP. He may hear you or ignore you completely (guess what’s more likely to happen…). Everyone here in this forum is asking for a tailor made “AWAM” and everyone is getting frustrated because LP is ignoring them completely! LP understands one thing only…

Wont speak for anyone else, but I've never asked for AWAM to be tailored made to my preferences. Whilst I don't enjoy the Dylan or Sam routes, I've never asked for their removal. I can do that myself, it just hasn't really been worth it yet.

What do I resent however, is Dylan content creeping into my playthrough, even though I have 0 Dylan points. It would have only taken about 6 additional renders, and I could have enjoyed the Yoga event Dylan-free. But those that play the Dylan route would have enjoyed him there. The Best of Both Worlds.

Unless we're talking about my preference for timely updates, and content that moves Sophia's story along. I argue for that a lot.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes