john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Great update though the author's attention to detail might ultimately sink the project.

I'm not someone that wants sex scenes immediately though scenes like changing rooms do provide a lot of room for titillation as does casual nudity between the female family members (which we got a taste of in this update). Hopefully as the MC comes out of her shell there'll be more of this even if nobody is having sex with each other.

Reactions: Hyped

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Really enjoyed the update, but if I had one critique it's that there's a bit too much "fluff" renders. You can achieve the same story flow with fewer renders without really sacrificing anything. And fewer renders will also help bring down the time between releases considerably.

Other than that though a pretty solid update, especially compared to the slew of 5 minute updates on a 4 to 6 week release schedule that some devs have been pushing out lately.

Reactions: Jeancul
Oct 25, 2017
I liked the update but tbh I was a bit disappointed I thought it would be longer and have more content also the guitar scene didn't need to be that long
Liked the demo Better but overall it was solid

Reactions: Paprika

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
so the next update will be a half day update right?, i guess mostly focusing on introduction at the school.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Goddamn I've had actual music lessons that were shorter than that fucking music lesson. That aside, decent update. A little heavy on 'Wife' and a little light on 'Mother' for my tastes, but it's still good.

Reactions: Paprika

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I like the game but that said i think it is a shame that there is way too much time on the Wife side of things and not that much with the mother side like a few have mentioned. The music lessons were a bit long but there was a wall of text explaining her feelings as the MC debated with her actions against what should have done basically. At least that is my take on that scene, I keep waiting for her to be in her son's room talking about his magazine collection or 'learning' to play games

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Thoughts:
- This is still the greatest VN I've seen
- But we might not need every single nitty-gritty detail about her day. Like some details just seem superfluous. But that's fine, that's the style of this and I like the game.
- Can you have too many renders? This actually might. Like, about if 10 % of the pics with no text of them went, the game would improve.
- The renders are on a level different from every other game though.
- Hate, hate, hate the unskippable sounds.
- Guitar lesson is impressive. If he played it, then that's dedication. If he sourced fucking someone playing wrong on cello then that's even more impressive. But the theory stuff bored me as a musician and I'm sure it bored non musicians more. Felt a bit like a vehicle to show off his music skills.
- Points for music taste.
- No issue with the no sex yet, and I feel like this is the game where we wait 4 updates for sex and then it's an actual sex act and not just a boob grab.
- But it annoys me that with this many natural times to show them he hasn't shown us her tits yet.

All in all a 9.7 out of 10. And the 0.3 lacking is all fixable by being slightly less pretentious.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
MC getting pregnant? By divine conception at this rate.:eek:penedeyewink:
Naughty build up is as enjoyable as sex it self, but that music lesson was too serious. May be a math lesson next time to spice things up.:closedtongue:
Seriously, less superfluous stuff like that should diminish the update times. Other than that it's a very enjoyable erotic game (especially the mother part).

Mighty J

Donor
May 12, 2017
What the creator said: ''Remember how patreon handles inc. content. I also don't think that it's in Sophia's character to get pregnant by Dylan. And for what a poll. You yourself can decide in the game.''

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Mighty J

Donor
May 12, 2017
Goddamn I've had actual music lessons that were shorter than that fucking music lesson. That aside, decent update. A little heavy on 'Wife' and a little light on 'Mother' for my tastes, but it's still good.
It looks like Sophia won't even touch her son

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It was a great update. I am fully satisfied from the result. Since MC is very prude , the adult content will come later in this game. She is not open for anything. I don't know how Dev. will change things for her but if he makes her open in 1-2 updates then the game will not make any sense. However , if he put a situation like psychological drama, For example , if Sophia catches her husband in action (cheating) , then it would make sense for Sophia to become more open person in a blink of an eye! Otherwise , She is madly in love with her husband right now.

Reactions: Mighty J

Axel84525

Sep 2, 2017
Great update!
I love the narration: slow but well narrated.
I have just one doubt: Why include the incest if the patreon policy doesn't allow you to expand this route?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes