Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Though the graphics are really good, I'm disappointed a lot. It took 1.579 renders to see a naked butt under the shower. At this rate, we see the first bj in half a year when the game has 10gb.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I sure fucking hope there will be incest later on, on the other hand, patreon is an obstacle indeed with their policies.

I also hope the animations will be fully rendered and not just several frames.

Reactions: Mighty J

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
I shouldn't have counted the music lesson pictures.

Jesus Christ Dev, no wonder this will take forever.

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Thoughts:
- But it annoys me that with this many natural times to show them he hasn't shown us her tits yet.
Yeah, it was strange. Many times I pressed the back button, because I thought I skipped a nude pic. XD

By the way, I totally agree with you. I love the pictures, the characters, the story, the script. The playthrough is clear. I even like the filler pictures, sound effects, and unimportant events. They make the game more real.

The only (but very big) problem is the too long developing time... :confused:

Oct 28, 2017
This game is more sexy than most other games here even showing no explicit details- love the slow storyline.
Writing is classy, the girls models sexy as hell- Ellie sitting at the pool- wow.
The bad: I consumed this 3star-Dinner like MC Donalds- and now i have to wait 2 or 3 month.
Great game worth waiting for...

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
I shouldn't have counted the music lesson pictures.

Jesus Christ Dev, no wonder this will take forever.
If you remove all the Lamborghinis and walking around too, we'll be left with just 1/3rd of the renders.
Then again, that's one of the reasons his fans like him. The excessiveness.

Total new renders for this version: 655.

Reactions: ponyguy

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I just chose all the 'filthy' options because its obviously going to have more content in future updates compared to being a 'good' and boring wife. Also because I don't give a rat's ass about NTR and adultery since it's only a game.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I really hope that will be incest content, if not, I'm out. Like I said before, I already hate playing as a female protagonist and since I'm not playing the fucking whore path, I was really counting on the lesbian and Dylan path.

Sep 4, 2017
Compared to most other games its got a huge amount of story in it already, i mean for a 0.02 its its massive.
Love it so far. <3

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
Ok so the game is great but 3 months for an update is madness also the quality of the renders doesn't have to be too high.
If a person pays for a patreon they shouldnt have too wait for 3 months for a c@cktease update. If the next update takes 3 months i cant see this game succeding no matter how good it might be. People cant be spending they're money just waiting especialy $30 patreons. He needs to make monthly updates or they game will fail.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
friends please help me to download this game. please tell me the link to download this game. thanks a lot in advance

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes