Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
is there a way to toggle auto-playing with Ren'py? Ive tried sliding the text speed and auto-forward time to the lowest, but tab still seems to skip at the fastest speed

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
At the guitar lesson, when i choose the option to tease Sam a little, i get this error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10535, in script
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10535, in <module>
NameError: name 'Day2_spied_on_Dylan_Sam' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10535, in script
  File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\A_Wife_And_Mother-002-pc (1)\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\A_Wife_And_Mother-002-pc (1)\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.02-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\A_Wife_And_Mother-002-pc (1)\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.02-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10535, in <module>
NameError: name 'Day2_spied_on_Dylan_Sam' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.02 0.02

Anyone know what's up with this?
Getting the same here. Didn't see an answer yet. :(

Reactions: Ara-sH

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
So her sons pushes her on the swing and gets an erection. Her neighbour's son of the same age, groin comes into extended contact with her butt while playing the cello, but show no signs of an erection?

Am I missing something?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
is there a way to toggle auto-playing with Ren'py? Ive tried sliding the text speed and auto-forward time to the lowest, but tab still seems to skip at the fastest speed
Should be able to do a fastfoward by pressing the right ctrl button by going to preferences and selecting All or Unseen Text

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
First comment on this game and wanted to say that it's great. Love everything about. Nice job.

Do hope the next update can come out soon, as well as future updates in more timely intervals. Otherwise the game may leave my mind and interest.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
This is something I've noticed with a lot of these games. They go overboard with the initial 'purity', the characters come off like they're from a '50s soap-opera. Especially when it comes to stuff like "OMG you're wearing a two-piece bikini!?!" Dual Family is the worst offender.
Dual Family is really bad at that, that's for sure. In this game, the whining about workout outfits and a towel being too short was what really annoyed me.

May 4, 2017
I liked the shower scene at the gym in the new update. Maybe next time she goes to the gym the guys offer her to show their parts to her so they're even for seeing her naked. For the people that went that route of course.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I liked the shower scene at the gym in the new update. Maybe next time she goes to the gym the guys offer her to show their parts to her so they're even for seeing her naked. For the people that went that route of course.
Hmm may have to replay that scene I had her hop in with her sis lol

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I still have some questions regarding the point system, like what is the dev planning to reward the good wife path with. He/she said that you can accumulate as much good wife points as the bad one, but what does that mean? I understand if you go the whore path you will get every cock the town has to offer, but how he/she is going to compensate "us" playing the good wife path still up in the air, are we getting daily fucks with husband and a lot of dildo plays?

Another question regarding the point system is the good wife, lesbian, Ellie and Dylan path that I'm going for. Right now I have zero points as a bad wife, a bunch as good and some with Dylan and Lesbian. Will I'll be locked out of content in the lesbian/Dylan path because I have zero bad wife points? My guess is yes(?), because even at this update I couldn't let Dylan grope my ass at the swing set because I didn't have enough Dylan points, you needed a minimum of 7 and I had 5 because one of those Dylan points that I missed was during basketball but to get that point I would also had to give 1 to Sam, so I chose no and the other Dylan point missed it was his helping me with the dress but I would had to give one as a bad wife as well, so I also chose no. Which kinda sucks, because the reward for staying quiet at the swing set when Dylan groped your ass is another 2 Dylan points that I want and also 2 bad wife points that I don't want.

I think this will get really complicated in the future.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Great update! This is now officially my second favorite adult game made by a western dev (after Kingdom of deception).

I am normally not that into MILFs but dammit Sophia looks just stunning and perfect in every way. Actually all the woman in this game look amazingly beautiful, more so than in any other game with DAZ-models I have played. This makes me especially glad it looks like there is going to be a lot of lesbian content in the game, not for the least since that is one of my favorite fetishes :heartcoveredeyes:

I found all of the scenes very enjoyable to read. My favorite was without a doubt the Cello scene with Sam. Very erotic and it builds up the sexual tension in a very natural and satisfying way. The flirting scene with the soccer-mom and the scenes with the daughter were amazing also.

Sophia is a bit of a stuck-up prude and normally I dislike that but in this game I don't mind at all. To quote Dennis from It's always sunny in Phillydelphia: "We don't want wild girls. We want good girls gone wild. It's important to see the transition, watch the process."
It is gonna be really fun to see her inhibitions slowly fade and see her transform from prude to a giant slut. Actually, it is already great fun in my book :biggrin:

Also appreciate it very much how the dev attempts to flesh out the characters a bit and makes not all the dialogues about sex and such but also about regular things like with the guitar-lesson and the sister talking about their mother. It really brings the characters and world to life.

Also I would advise everyone to play this with headphones if you did not already, there are a lot of atmospheric sounds that add a lot to the game.

Last but not least I really hope there will be a option for Sophia to be impregnated by her son. That would be so freaking hot, if I could witness that I can die happy knowing my life has been worth it :relievedface:

Reactions: UncleVT and Onysko
May 4, 2017
I still have some questions regarding the point system, like what is the dev planning to reward the good wife path with. He/she said that you can accumulate as much good wife points as the bad one, but what does that mean? I understand if you go the whore path you will get every cock the town has to offer, but how he/she is going to compensate "us" playing the good wife path still up in the air, are we getting daily fucks with husband and a lot of dildo plays?

Another question regarding the point system is the good wife, lesbian, Ellie and Dylan path that I'm going for. Right now I have zero points as a bad wife, a bunch as good and some with Dylan and Lesbian. Will I'll be locked out of content in the lesbian/Dylan path because I have zero bad wife points? My guess is yes(?), because even at this update I couldn't let Dylan grope my ass at the swing set because I didn't have enough Dylan points, you needed a minimum of 7 and I had 5 because one of those Dylan points that I missed was during basketball but to get that point I would also had to give 1 to Sam, so I chose no and the other Dylan point missed it was his helping me with the dress but I would had to give one as a bad wife as well, so I also chose no. Which kinda sucks, because the reward for staying quiet at the swing set when Dylan groped your ass is another 2 Dylan points that I want and also 2 bad wife points that I don't want.

I think this will get really complicated in the future.
Going the good wife path isn't really about compensation I mean good people don't really want to be compensated they just do what's right because it's right.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Going the good wife path isn't really about compensation I mean good people don't really want to be compensated they just do what's right because it's right.
Yeah but gamewise you want some reward going this path. If you get nothing, why is there even a choice? The good Wife path should have some sex scenes with her husband, that you not not get on the bad wife path. This is the minimum.

Reactions: Joi_fan and ponyguy

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
Last but not least I really hope there will be a option for Sophia to be impregnated by her son. That would be so freaking hot, if I could witness that I can die happy knowing my life has been worth it :relievedface:
This!!! I hope that lust&passion will hear this :)

Reactions: ponyguy
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes