KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
I just played the game for first time and i must say it's a very good one. It is not a game for sure it is more like you are reading one of those old game books where you have to choose to be a good or bad when obviously the best story sits behind being a naughty girl. I love that they are still not showing us her naked or being fucked, plus the game is more realistic compare the other ones. It's really sad that we have to wait long time to see the next version but i think it's worth to wait, at the end of the game the feeling will be like you haven't fuck a girl for an year

Reactions: martin Nielsen

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Great update. I look forward to the next one, but if it takes about 2 moths to release a new version, maybe it's better to cut an in game day in half. Anyways, I wonder how the story will go on. I like that the dev is not rushing into sex, however I hope this is not going to turn into DMD where we had to wait for eternity to see something spicy.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This game is surely on the great way to become one of my top favorites!
The amount of depth the dev is putting to the story is amazing.. and damn those renders.. just awesome ones

Reactions: Patrick__

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
This game approaches the "reality", the character's psychological is well defined. She is a bomb in countdown, she needs attention and someone to disarm her.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Great game, i have many expectations in the future, but the updates are too, too slow( 1/3 months) due to the great quality. this is the main problem.......From my point of view , less quality to the game give more speed to update the game.
In my view, no sex scenes until 0.5 or 0.6 version, but my congrats to the creator for his amazing job.

Gigi Baros

Jul 2, 2017
3 months since the first version published in RPG Maker. 2nd month was the (logical) transition to Ren'py and now this update for which the developer acknowledged that he miscalculated the time for completion which is actually very common for 0.2 versions. Also my feeling is that he wasn't committed for monthly releases until recently when he took the decision to reduce the number of scenes on order to meet this target.
0.3 version will indicate if he is able to keep future planning deadlines or not.

From my perspective this is the first game which compelled me to become a patreon supporter after lurking 1 year and enjoying the "pirate" lifestyle.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I suppose that now it's my time to ask a stupid question:

Is the MC in control of her actions? Can she became dominant or sub or slutty?
Or is the path forced by the others like the 99% of games with female prot.?

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017

You decide her fate and what she becomes. You can skip contents that you don't like, or you can skip all contents and she stays pure. Also you can make her slutty, dominant, etc.

Reactions: Arcane666 and wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
You decide her fate and what she becomes. You can skip contents that you don't like, or you can skip all contents and she stays pure. Also you can make her slutty, dominant, etc.
Thanks,
Probably I'll try it then.

Reactions: GrandJury

Gigi Baros

Jul 2, 2017

Q1: She is in control.
Q2: Character traits development like you've mentioned seem to be developed in the background. However it seems that it will be a slow build-up until there. No strong differences in the attitude based on the routes selected until now like in Angelica's Temptation by Saruh.
Q3: For me it seems that it has 1 path with minor branches at this stage however as far as I understood from the dev comments he wants separate branching.

Reactions: wep

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I know the feeling, I was hoping that the movers were going to make a re-appearance and get a hold of her.....or MC goes Dominatrix on her :evilsmile:
I'd be all for both of those. All the movers at once would be fun. Or her brother. Or really, as I said, anyone.

Reactions: ponyguy

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Another minor gripe is that the interaction between the main character and her sister is a bit overdone. I get that one is shown as pure and stuck up and the other as too wild, but the 11th time the sister does something and the MC protests I felt like I'd gotten that point a long time ago and that making that point over and over wasn't really needed. Should be said I'm nitpicking because of how good the game is.

Reactions: Pagliano

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Another minor gripe is that the interaction between the main character and her sister is a bit overdone. I get that one is shown as pure and stuck up and the other as too wild, but the 11th time the sister does something and the MC protests I felt like I'd gotten that point a long time ago and that making that point over and over wasn't really needed. Should be said I'm nitpicking because of how good the game is.
This is something I've noticed with a lot of these games. They go overboard with the initial 'purity', the characters come off like they're from a '50s soap-opera. Especially when it comes to stuff like "OMG you're wearing a two-piece bikini!?!" Dual Family is the worst offender.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Apologies if this comes across as shallow, or bringing the thread down to a certain level, but Sophia...that ASS! Wow!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes