nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
On an other note, the “hot hetero events” being especially for end of day 13 and 14, means that nothing crazy will happen for the Sam concert event.
I can see a kiss and/or some boobs grabbed at best.
Bare boobs, sucking nipples ... no more. WTF, Dylan first :ROFLMAO:

Who will suck Sophia's nipples first? Ellie, Dylan,.................................................... / Sam!!! :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: trupervent10001

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
On the other hand let's accept his working style, his workflow, he starts the event and lets himself be carried away by the atmosphere and the new ideas that come up during the creation. Ok, good.
But where are the results? Because the result is calculated in the number of renders.
Let's be real.
There is already a massive change in the story he wants to tell.
Nobody can convince me that what was suppose to be done in 3-3 and a half years,now will take 3,4,5 times more years.Or even more.If the story was the same as September 2017.
So if he can change the story so drastically,he for sure can change his work style.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
when you lounch the game, the .exe takes all the desktop, and i am not able to exit it unless i quit.
is there a way to iconoize the game? for example to use the computer for other task while you play? or to make the icon smaller on desktop ?? thank you
Go -> Settings -> display window

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Maybe it's quency77 (y) (review here)
View attachment 1149247
We can already see that the last estimate is smashed by the last elements.

'And I am afraid that day 12 will need even more than 11 months to be completed.'
I recognize that it is normal for time to increase with increasing complexity. However, there I think it's too much.
I'm more afraid that, before the end, the project will hit the wall, because L&P will be discouraged, or exhausted, or lost with its last minute additions and modifications, his stubbornness, ...
I agree with your statement but I'm sure he's off on his dates here. For an example of this, P.D. 11 was released on 9.11.2020 and P.D. 12 (1/3 day) started/first post was on 10.6.2020. Nothing too major, but those would give you a more accurate detail on the duration of P.D. 11 and 12.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Let's be real.
There is already a massive change in the story he wants to tell.
Nobody can convince me that what was suppose to be done in 3-3 and a half years,now will take 3,4,5 times more years.Or even more.If the story was the same as September 2017.
So if he can change the story so drastically,he for sure can change his work style.
He once said he studied to become a teacher. I guess that's true, he's educated, the cello lesson, the details during literature and biology lessons at school and with Ava's three kids. He looked for a source of income and luckily he found it. Good for him.
Now, naturally, he has gained experience, interacted with patrons and knows what they want. Just look at who gives more money, for how long and what they say. Eliminate what they don't like, increase what they do like. They are the hard core of his income and they count.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes