sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Lol
Spoiling the highlights of this new update before it's even released on F95 isn't exactly the way to go, imo. Could have atleast put it in a spoiler tag. I'm not particularly hyped about this one, but just straight up spoiling stuff like that is just not cool.

People who come here hoping for a MEGA link, then reading your post, might actually be bummed out.
Lol you could say that don`t know what in update, i might say just my own thoughts or for fun. But you approved it, so who we need to blame in spoilers?

Yubu11Me

Dec 31, 2021
Spoiling the highlights of this new update before it's even released on F95 isn't exactly the way to go, imo. Could have atleast put it in a spoiler tag. I'm not particularly hyped about this one, but just straight up spoiling stuff like that is just not cool.

People who come here hoping for a MEGA link, then reading your post, might actually be bummed out.
After I saw Muscular Dylan:eek:spoiler will never hurt me again , he should be called Captain Milf or Dylan Rogers

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Use the spoiler tag when you quote an spoiler next time. Your comment has been edited by a moderator.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Use the spoiler tag when you quote an spoiler next time. Your comment has been edited by a moderator.
Good one..

Thank you so much for pointing out that a spoiler I wasn't responsible for was edited by a moderator. A spoiler just 5 posts above mine on the exact same page, by the way. Not like I've gotten a notice in my alerts with a reason for the edit or something. Here, have a cookie.

Totally my bad for pointing out that spoiling content which isn't even released on F95 yet is a bad thing. Continue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hornyman2

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Good one..

Thank you so much for pointing out that a spoiler I wasn't responsible for was edited by a moderator. A spoiler just 5 posts above mine on the exact same page, by the way. Not like I've gotten a notice in my alerts with a reason for the edit or something. Here, have a cookie.

Totally my bad for pointing out that spoiling content which isn't even released on F95 yet is a bad thing. Continue.
I ate a spoiler because of you (before the moderator added the spoiler tag), sometimes you don't read the one who made a spoiler but the one who quoted it, that was my case. That's why I made you that observation.

• Haha

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
30 euro tier patrons are loyal and they would not leak update it seems.
Next lower tier(15 euro) patrons are said to be given update 1 day later and it seems they are not sharing too.
Next to it is 10 euro patrons are given 5 days later. Lets hope some will leak from that tier. Until that it seems that chances of leak are bleak.

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
30 euro tier patrons are loyal and they would not leak update it seems.
Next lower tier(15 euro) patrons are said to be given update 1 day later and it seems they are not sharing too.
Next to it is 10 euro patrons are given 5 days later. Lets hope some will leak from that tier. Until that it seems that chances of leak are bleak.
Not available for €15 patreons yet tho

• Haha

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
This game is very contradictory! Fantastic renders, maybe most sexiest protagonist, but some ridiculous events, childish scenario and most annoying - childish behavior from the dev!
Art class was amazing, jail visit too, Nat massage... But how someone will hide in a hot tube from a man, who is next to the tube? There is no need to hide at all!
"Hunny, I am relaxing with Sam in the hot tube"!Thats it, case closed! Or maybe in Germany is normal a husband to be jealous from 16-year old boys? This is just an example.
I like this game, but I don't understand why I must waiting month and a half to see what's Dylan is doing? It is not a major part of the storyline. Why L&P will not show us how Bennet fuck some of his sluts, it will be kinky too? Because we don't care! This game is so fantastic because of Sophia! This Amber/Dylan event will have meaning only when Sophia is THERE!
Just imagine - Sophia is there and Amber flirting with her son in front of her! That will be a huge impact of Sophia's slut route, some jealous, some desires or naughty thoughts. And when Amber jerking..... For God sake - did L&P has a table? How is imposible to jerking off someone without nobody notice? And what decision is this - "Oh, someone is in the shower, let's see who it is"?
I was his supporter for couple of months and I am convinced that he is the main reason nobody to share a link. But that is ok, it is his decision after all. It's childish in my opinion, but whatever. I will miss his renders, but someday, when he will produce something
meaningfull, maybe I will pay him and get the update.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes