KolyaTbma

Jun 9, 2019
Аfter his cold stories about speeding up development and hiring a new helper, and adding a new tier lvl for 50eur for animations, which in 5 months (March, April, May, June, July) was only 1, apparently most of the patrons either canceled the subscription, stopped paying for air, or switched to lower levels.
In any case, this is rather an indicator that even the most devoted patrons are gradually getting tired of his game, and no new ones are being added. His patreon following hasn't grown in years. If earlier the link to the update was posted a couple of hours after the release, now it's been 2 days, and it hasn't been posted yet.
I think if he does not radically change his plans, then it will only get worse.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I don't want to count his earnings, his patreons too, but he build expectations, which he cannot reach for now. CPU upgrade, 3 times faster rendering he said, split the day to parts, a helper, animations, but the development time is slower than ever.
And with this restrictions to us, to this comunity... Like I said - I want to support him, but not in this variable conditions!

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
this is the longest time ever withouth a hero... what kind of world is this?? :cry:
Because the LP did not open access for 15 euro patreons 2 days after the release, when it is written in the subscription that access opens 1 day after the release. Patreons for 30 euros value their money and are doing the right thing. 15 euro patreons need to do the same

Mar 14, 2022
Because the LP did not open access for 15 euro patreons 2 days after the release, when it is written in the subscription that access opens 1 day after the release. Patreons for 30 euros value their money and are doing the right thing. 15 euro patreons need to do the same
What do you mean 30€? I see close to 38.50€..

Reactions: Stephanie98
Mar 14, 2022
So right now the 15 euro patrons are not getting the product/update that they paid for?
It happens all the time with Lust. Since he's trying to bend patreon's rules, you'll see people that don't know about these forums and subscribe to him a few weeks after the launch of an update asking where they can download the game and they get no answer.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

XerxesM_

Aug 23, 2019
If i pay 15eu i get now game? Need some ansver. If i get i pay this 15eu and share.
based on his patreon level if u subscribe at 15 euros u'll be gettin the update 1 day after the released. so u should get it by now if u subcribe.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes