Jan 5, 2022
how someone will hide in a hot tube from a man, who is next to the tube? There is no need to hide at all!
"Hunny, I am relaxing with Sam in the hot tube"!Thats it, case closed!
I guess L&P wanted to show us Sam kissing her glory hole and sucking her boobs(through the fabric, lol) and in order for that to happen he couldn't think of any better idea or may be there isn't one:unsure:. Sam hiding in the tub and Liam not noticing him was very lame and I agree with you on that and honestly many other scenes of the game also lacks originality but I'm willing to ignore that like we do while we watch movies because that's the only way we can enjoy the scene completely.
Don't get me wrong, I am not defending L&P but I'm just trying to understand why L&P went with these kind of lame ideas.
Anyway, now that we know what happened with Amber and Dylan we can expect somewhat similiar thing for the next Sam/Sophia event. Apparently L&P already told in patreon that Sophia would show her boobs to Sam in the next event so I guess we can expect more than that.

cbaaa

Jul 5, 2022
I guess L&P wanted to show us Sam kissing her glory hole and sucking her boobs(through the fabric, lol) and in order for that to happen he couldn't think of any better idea or may be there isn't one. Sam hiding in the tub and Liam not noticing him was very lame and I agree with you on that and honestly many other scenes of the game also lacks originality but I'm willing to ignore that like we do while we watch movies because that's the only way we can enjoy the scene completely.:unsure:
Don't get me wrong, I am not defending L&P but I'm just trying to understand why L&P went with these kind of lame ideas.
Anyway, now that we know what happened with Amber and Dylan we can expect somewhat similiar thing for the next Sam/Sophia event. Apparently L&P already told in patreon that Sophia would show her boobs to Sam in the next event so I guess we can expect more than that.
wow:love:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Technically it's really just part of an update. In the past updates by L&P would involve the entire day(s) allowing people to play out all the parts of the day or week at once. But people complained the updates were taking too long to come out, so L&P decided to cut up the updates and just send out pieces of it at a time. This allowed him to send them out faster but at the cost of the updates having too minimal content at times or not giving the player anything to do depending on which path they took.
That was what the current schedule was supposed to be about...speeding up. There's often a difference between the Dev's stated intentions & what actually happens. Every change to the roll-out which was apparently meant, or at least publicised, as a method of moving faster, has had the diametrically opposite effect & single event updates are no exception. We are looking at between 1 & a half to 2 years for 1 playable day. Even if the lower estimate was correct that would still put the story's end over 25 years in the future. Luckily many fans seem to be very young but how many really believe AWAM will last that long? That is L&P's choice, just as it's our choice to stick with AWAM, while it lasts.

There's no need to rush or clamour for any update to be released. No need to shout for a hero. At some point the event will appear & there'll be plenty of time to play it & more, before the next one is on the horizon. [One game I played took 3 weeks before a Patron leaked the update & this has only been a couple of days]. Fans should be aware that a sense of urgency on their part has zero effect on the slow pace, or the Patrons, if they choose not to share & that this is not an issue that the Dev will address, unless he slows down some more. L&P is under no obligation to please anyone but himself, as long as he has a core, some would say 'hardcore' fanbase of subscribers. Who knows, it might not be long now.....

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
The dylan you see is the patreon-friendly dylan that looks more like an adult.

It's 42 new renders in the DOL version, 317 new renders in the AWAM version.

The AWAM version is yet to be leaked (here).

Dylan looks normal in the AWAM version.

The events don't change that much between one version and the other.

Don't let Lust's second accounts bait you into buying access to this update, it's not worth the 40$, in my humble opinion.
No Sophia? No Aiden? Prolly wont even play the update let alone pay for it

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
In a game where the main character is Sophia, if an update supposedly has no content about her, apart from being useless, I still don't understand the rush to have it, are we in such urgent need of a new disappointment?
Dylan was made an official 2nd MC, which I assume was because of his popularity, a couple of years ago. Presumably Dylan fans want this event ASAP & won't see it as useless.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Dylan was made an official 2nd MC, which I assume was because of his popularity, a couple of years ago. Presumably Dylan fans want this event ASAP & won't see it as useless.
Eh.
I'm a fan of Dylan. I acknowledge he's a puerile lil' shit - and I enjoy seeing him bring that energy to the story.

But that enjoyment is as an accessory to Sophia's story, so I'm hoping that his solo adventures will stay relatively brief in the overall runtime.
I'm looking forward to the this update, will definitely play it (I'm playing every route) but I'm not in any rush for it.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes