Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
:ROFLMAO: This whole Sam thing was so unreal and implausible and far-fetched. Even Sam didn't get an erection. :ROFLMAO:As long as Sam gets an erection someday, I always laugh about it in games. He'll walk down the street and see Sophia, and his penis will pop out of his pants all the way to his belly button. Not possible in RL
Why is Sophia hooking up with Sam unreal? It's more far fetched for her to screw her own son (And even more so her own daughter) than say the neighborhood kid, hell how many hot female teachers have hooked up with their own underage student(s). However I do see ancienregimele point about how Sam is acting more mature than any normal teenager his age.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why is Sophia hooking up with Sam unreal? It's more far fetched for her to screw her own son (And even more so her own daughter) than say the neighborhood kid, hell how many hot female teachers have hooked up with their own underage student(s). However I do see ancienregimele point about how Sam is acting more mature than any normal teenager his age.
When Sam sees a mature woman, Sophia, and takes off her panties, even :ROFLMAO: Sam's penis is not erect, something is wrong, and then he draws her just like that. And that's why this event is unreal, improbable and terribly far-fetched.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Well, we're unlikely to see him now until PD16, so there's a short reprieve. I'm also just happy that in the meantime we've got two Patricia events. I see her as a much greater corrupting influence than Aiden will ever be. I mean, Patricia got Sophia naked in the last event in front of pretty much complete strangers.

Patricia also has the first sex scene with Sophia on PD15. And is far hotter.
wouldn't surprise me if I'm missing an event as L&P has choices setup in a way it's so easy to miss stuff, but what event are you referring to? I haven't seen a Patricia event in ages, can't even remember the last Patricia event I saw.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The point is that Sam has gone from being a crybaby "I can't sleep if I can't see your boobs" to a suddenly mature man who, with his sudden new personality (Rembrandt, best kisser ever, … ) makes Sophia seem so stupid that you have to assume a role reversal! Sam the mature adult and Sophia the horny stupid 16 year old girl who must helplessly look up to Sam.
L&P exaggerated without measure. He didn't even finish with everything that Sam suddenly is and can do now. That's why I think the Sophia/Sam update is a senseless story that can't be taken seriously.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The point is that Sam has gone from being a crybaby "I can't sleep if I can't see your boobs" to a suddenly mature man who, with his sudden new personality (Rembrandt, best kisser ever, … ) makes Sophia seem so stupid that you have to assume a role reversal! Sam the mature adult and Sophia the horny stupid 16 year old girl who must helplessly look up to Sam.
L&P exaggerated without measure. He didn't even finish with everything that Sam suddenly is and can do now. That's why I think the Sophia/Sam update is a senseless story that can't be taken seriously.
This makes me think that with this remastered edition of Part I, some of the text in the story is going to change for some of the characters. I wouldn't be surprised if Dylan and Sam received some minor or major tweaks to their arc to bring them in line with how the story is progressing in Part II.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO:You forgot one thing Sam became half man because even at the sight of Sophia naked he didn't have an erection

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hlextor

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Poll Update (Daily).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the reason for this vote to be reflected in the story?

Sam, Dylan, Ellie, Aiden, Ava Meyer's children.

Ellie alone is enough for lesbian content.

So I hope the game will get back on track as soon as possible, as the result of the vote.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
wouldn't surprise me if I'm missing an event as L&P has choices setup in a way it's so easy to miss stuff, but what event are you referring to? I haven't seen a Patricia event in ages, can't even remember the last Patricia event I saw.
The last Patricia event was the second half of the Yoga event. The shower with Sophia, Patricia, Claire and Marie.

If you chose the Alyssa event with Antonio, then you'd miss it. Or not have the Patricia points

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
He literally said that no gym scenes in nearest future. It also can mean no night club, museum and spa scenes, where Patricia can slowly corrupt Sophia to go out with guys (for god sake, not old men).
And probably we"ll see this in the novel of fans who dares to continue the story, really speed up it and make close to awaited sex scenes.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
He literally said that no gym scenes in nearest future. It also can mean no night club, museum and spa scenes, where Patricia can slowly corrupt Sophia to go out with guys (for god sake, not old men).
And probably we"ll see this in the novel of fans who dares to continue the story, really speed up it and make close to awaited sex scenes.
Define near future… To reach to museum guys which is the end of PD 14 we need 2.5 years… and we are talking about 1.5 PDs… To reach to the much expected PD 16 and the heavy hetero scene we need at best 5 YEARS… to conclude the game with the current pace we need at least 30 YEARS… It’s a lifetime game

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
April update is not happening at this pace. June is more likely.
I'd prefer he takes the extra time but gives more content every update.
Any idea as to how Dylan and Sophia scene will go in the next update? Like that little idea Dylan had to test his mother or something else entirely?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sam is one of the most inconsistent characters in this game for me right now.
When Sophia first becomes aware that Sam is interested in her, she overhears a conversation that Dylan and Sam are having. Sam uses the sometimes vulgar and degrading language of teenagers to express how hot and sexy he finds Sophia. Later, we will only see a selectively polite and flattering Sam.

Sophia asks for water and Sam brings her alcohol. Sophia's reaction to this is moderate. Although she knows that Sam's goal is to make her compliant, the whole thing remains almost without reflection (perhaps because Elli tries the same trick?).

In the event at Jacusszi, of all places, the end of this scene continues the route in which Sam shits on the consequences of a discovery by Liam for Sophia. He simply doesn't care about the consequences at all, because for him they would be minimal.

When Sophia and Sam are almost caught in Sam's room by Sam's father Neil, Sophia says:
*I just have this remorse about cheating on my husband."
"I love him very much, but he just barely finds time for me lately."
To which Sam replies:
"Yeah, I understand. You just need time, I think."
Again, the impression is that Sam doesn't really care about Sophia's feelings and conflicts at all, just like the Jacuzzi event. And again, no reflection on Sophia's part. On the contrary, only if one continues, and agrees that Sophia lets herself be drawn "completely" naked, the route continues.

When Julia almost enters the room, Sam says the following:
"How was I supposed to know that my sister was probably on her period right now?! She's never just stormed into my room like that before!"
Sam makes a direct connection between a woman's menstrual period and her mental abilities. As a woman, friend of Julia and as a teacher, Sophia should have objected here. But also this sentence does not lead to any reaction, neither in the game nor in a reflection by Sophia. In contrast, it is necessary to kiss Sam goodbye in order to continue the route.

What bothers me about this is:
a) I am interpreting something here that doesn't exist and Sam is just a teenager who makes mistakes and Sophia, although with more life experience is just in love. And L&P wants to show that?

b) Are these hidden hints to make the player aware that Sam has an ugly side and one should be careful with his decisions? Then why don't they have any consequences in the game.

c) Do these sayings simply express L&P's own attitude towards women? (I know this question is insulting, sorry!)

d) Why do I actually collect sympathy points for the individual characters, if the decisions to continue a route are only yes-no decisions.

sAs14

May 31, 2019
всем здрасти. вопрос мой может и глупый а где искать как заменить ? - Если вам не нравятся искаженные изображения низкого качества, вы можете просто вставить и заменить изображения HQ из версии 0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180 . как это можно сделать будьте любезны поподробнее описать как можно заменить! заранее спасибо!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes