Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
1 hetero scene is going to happen in current PD. It doesn't add up to me to have both hetero scenes in one day! I believe that the 2 hetero & 2 lesbian scenes are spread like:
- PD13 (event of Dylan/Ellie/Christine) 1st hetero
- PD15 (event covering 75% of the day) 1st lesbian
- PD16 (wild event) should be 2nd lesbian scene
- PD16 (Ellie / Logan) should be 2nd hetero scene

Also, if the 2 hetero scenes involve Ellie then they should be mutually exclusive when played. Finally, I have the mere suspicion that the 1st hetero scene will be between Dylan & Sophia in PD14! It only makes sense to me if you have such a culmination in the five events between the 2... LP will grow the hotness to that level to send them away from each other for 2 consecutive days... Since LP is saying that Sophia will not have a cheating scene before PD19 then he can put the hetero scene in PD14 in Sophia's dream (something similar to Larry Morello).
The wild event isn't a lesbian event, that's already been confirmed. There could easily be two mutually exclusive Ellie events on PD16 - her route branches into three that day. Ellie/Logan, Ellie/Sam and Ellie/Julia could easily be the three sex scenes that day.

Reactions: Hazestack1972

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know what vote this is.

Now that I see it, this vote is not a new one every time, it is a way of constantly piling up on the results of previous votes.

In this way, those who vote from behind will be affected by the results of the previous vote.

And I know that one person can vote multiple times.

Also, despite the ever-increasing number of votes, Carl's votes have dwindled.

Assuming three votes per person or five votes per person, it is questionable whether everyone who has to vote uses all, and if the number of votes is paid differently depending on the sponsorship rating, there are also problems in interpreting the results.

If my assumption is correct, this is not a vote, it is just looking at the result of a dart game played between sponsors.

One person can throw multiple times, and if Someone have money, can throw more...

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I don't know what vote this is.

Now that I see it, this vote is not a new one every time, it is a way of constantly piling up on the results of previous votes.

In this way, those who vote from behind will be affected by the results of the previous vote.

And I know that one person can vote multiple times.

Also, despite the ever-increasing number of votes, Carl's votes have dwindled.

Assuming three votes per person or five votes per person, it is questionable whether everyone who has to vote uses all, and if the number of votes is paid differently depending on the sponsorship rating, there are also problems in interpreting the results.

If my assumption is correct, this is not a vote, it is just looking at the result of a dart game played between sponsors.

One person can throw multiple times, and if Someone have money, can throw more...
Voting is influenced by how recently a character appeared & how far they got/what they did. It's a popularity contest, where the Dev can be fairly sure that Dylan will win. I'm guessing that's because of the age profile & gender of the Patrons. Where fans get a second, third vote etc., it might have been more informative, (but more complicated), to make these a definite 2nd & third choice, designated as such, i.e. proportional representation, rather than first past the-post.

Reactions: tofhdns

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Voting is influenced by how recently a character appeared & how far they got/what they did. It's a popularity contest, where the Dev can be fairly sure that Dylan will win. I'm guessing that's because of the age profile & gender of the Patrons. Where fans get a second, third vote etc., it might have been more informative (but more complicated), to make these a definite 2nd & third choice, designated as such i.e. proportional representation, rather than first past the-post.
And yet, Ellie hasn't really appeared recently, the last event on her route being at the start of PD12. Christine and Marie don't have much in the way of votes, despite having recent events

What I'd be more curious about is who voters would match for Dylan and Ellie. Jules appears to be twice as popular as Logan as an LI for Ellie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ancienregimele

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Voting is influenced by how recently a character appeared & how far they got/what they did. It's a popularity contest, where the Dev can be fairly sure that Dylan will win. I'm guessing that's because of the age profile & gender of the Patrons. Where fans get a second, third vote etc., it might have been more informative, (but more complicated), to make these a definite 2nd & third choice, designated as such, i.e. proportional representation, rather than first past the-post.
There are many problems with accepting the result of the vote as it is.

I think we need various interpretation tools for interpretation.

Or change the way we vote, as you say, or change the way we show the results.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If the suporters droped like flies and demanded faster pace of development he would make f*cking adjustments in a hurry.
This thread is full of people blaiming the dev, but it is the supporters that should be blamed. You deserve what you tolerate. :D
It's been years of deterioration & the core of supporters is still tight. Those who drop out are constantly replaced. Anyone new to AWAM receives a great VN/game with amazing renders, interesting characters & intriguing, many-faceted stories. They need to remain for a long time before the truth sinks in. Years ago, lots of us thought that a fan rebellion would occur but it hasn't materialised. L&P shuts down those who ask too many awkward questions. Leaving is the only real demonstration of dissatisfaction available to Patrons & they're not about to organise a mass walk-out, (even if they could), for various reasons, including the human propensity to throw good money after bad & simple sycophancy to name but two.

Those of us on the outside can't tell anybody how to spend their money, so while some Patrons may have to "tolerate" the situation, the rest of us just have to 'endure' it, or leave.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
And yet, Ellie hasn't really appeared recently, the last event on her route being at the start of PD12. Christine and Marie don't have much in the way of votes, despite having recent events

What I'd be more curious about is who voters would match for Dylan and Ellie. Jules appears to be twice as popular as Logan as an LI for Ellie.
Ellie must have "staying power." Christine & Marie havn't got anywhere much with Sophia & might never be LIs, although Marie is harder to explain. Perhaps Dylan supporters got jealous of the time spent with him, both on Sophia's part & because she was a distraction for him from his mother, when he could have been plotting or spying? She's not their average Mom figure.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The name is Total Vote Ranking and there is no ranking change

The graph is the last number of votes and has a ranking change

Carl rather lost the vote, maybe because of the count error.

And if even one count error occurs in a vote, the reliability of the entire vote result will be problematic.

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
The name is Total Vote Ranking and there is no ranking change

The graph is the last number of votes and has a ranking change

Carl rather lost the vote, maybe because of the count error.

And if even one count error occurs in a vote, the reliability of the entire vote result will be problematic.
this retarded fanbase wants just the opposite of what i like 2 see, omfg, characters like logan , carl , vicky, thugs, mover should be high instead,
this fanbase is very disappointing

• Haha
Reactions: Chaosguy

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
this retarded fanbase wants just the opposite of what i like 2 see, omfg, characters like logan , carl , vicky, thugs, mover should be high instead,
this fanbase is very disappointing
You know, I agree with you. But when more than 2 people tell you're drunk, you better listen. The majority always wins :)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's been years of deterioration & the core of supporters is still tight. Those who drop out are constantly replaced. Anyone new to AWAM receives a great VN/game with amazing renders, interesting characters & intriguing, many-faceted stories. They need to remain for a long time before the truth sinks in. Years ago, lots of us thought that a fan rebellion would occur but it hasn't materialised. L&P shuts down those who ask too many awkward questions. Leaving is the only real demonstration of dissatisfaction available to Patrons & they're not about to organise a mass walk-out, (even if they could), for various reasons, including the human propensity to throw good money after bad & simple sycophancy to name but two.

Those of us on the outside can't tell anybody how to spend their money, so while some Patrons may have to "tolerate" the situation, the rest of us just have to 'endure' it, or leave.
Only thing I wanna add here is the fact that, while L&P's Patreon has seen a steady increase in numbers for roughly the first 4-5 years, the past 12 months aren't looking that great. He's not gaining any more patrons for quite some time now, with the numbers maxing out at roughly 2000-2100 (on average, give or take) coming the end of each month. And not only that, but the average patron tier went down considerably. Perfect example is the current % on his final patron goal, which is sitting at 94% even though he's at 1857 patrons. There was a time when this goal would hit the 100% at ~1400 patrons, which indicates that many people are supporting him with less money than before. I've seen a post a few days ago, can't remember who said it, but apparently there's hardly any high-tier patrons left at the moment.

Just means that L&P's community isn't growing any longer, atleast how it currently stands, and he might even make less money overall compared to a year or two ago. The numbers at the start of each month are still somewhat consistent with ~1600 patrons, but again, he's not growing. Certainly not what you want to see as developer who's project has another 40+ years ahead of it.

lpgraph.png

This graph shows perfectly well how his growth stopped in early 2022, especially compared to all the previous years. Some months even saw a decline in patrons, and he's not reached his peak of nearly 2300 patrons again since April 2022.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Only thing I wanna add here is the fact that, while L&P's Patreon has seen a steady increase in numbers for roughly the first 4-5 years, the past 12 months aren't looking that great. He's not gaining any more patrons for quite some time now, with the numbers maxing out at roughly 2000-2100 (on average, give or take) coming the end of each month. And not only that, but the average patron tier went down considerably. Perfect example is the current % on his final patron goal, which is sitting at 94% even though he's at 1857 patrons. There was a time when this goal would hit the 100% at ~1400 patrons, which indicates that many people are supporting him with less money than before. I've seen a post a few days ago, can't remember who said it, but apparently there's hardly any high-tier patrons left at the moment.

Just means that L&P's community isn't growing any longer, atleast how it currently stands, and he might even make less money overall compared to a year or two ago. The numbers at the start of each month are still somewhat consistent with ~1600 patrons, but again, he's not growing. Certainly not what you want to see as developer who's project has another 40+ years ahead of it.

View attachment 2468366

This graph shows perfectly well how his growth stopped in early 2022, especially compared to all the previous years. Some months even saw a decline in patrons, and he's not reached his peak of nearly 2300 patrons again since April 2022.
Do you recall if an update came out in March '22? That sounds it might be around the start of the PD.

Reactions: palmtrees89
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes