Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
I don't think Sophia will have sex in this game. With the invention of a 2nd main character in a game that is called a wife and mother and lp saying that main character sex doesn't mean Sophia I see the writing on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: Jude6 and Lince 40

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Would you rather play a game with great renders but more update span
or
would you play a game with average renders with a short update span ??
This is the old choice argument. It's not a choice for anyone except the Dev. L&P chooses to ration out great renders in small packets. We already know he could release more & with less delay, just as the one-man operation he is, let alone what he could do if he really put his mind to it & was motivated.

L&P has the only choice that matters & he's decided that the way things are now is how he likes it. Others/fans have a simple choice, whether to stick around, or not & that's the only one available to them.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
1 hetero scene is going to happen in current PD. It doesn't add up to me to have both hetero scenes in one day! I believe that the 2 hetero & 2 lesbian scenes are spread like:
- PD13 (event of Dylan/Ellie/Christine) 1st hetero
- PD15 (event covering 75% of the day) 1st lesbian
- PD16 (wild event) should be 2nd lesbian scene
- PD16 (Ellie / Logan) should be 2nd hetero scene

Also, if the 2 hetero scenes involve Ellie then they should be mutually exclusive when played. Finally, I have the mere suspicion that the 1st hetero scene will be between Dylan & Sophia in PD14! It only makes sense to me if you have such a culmination in the five events between the 2... LP will grow the hotness to that level to send them away from each other for 2 consecutive days... Since LP is saying that Sophia will not have a cheating scene before PD19 then he can put the hetero scene in PD14 in Sophia's dream (something similar to Larry Morello).
We know for sure that first will be a lesbian scene(PD15).
On later days(actually same day-PD16) we will get 2 hetero sex scenes.
Not to mention first hetero sex scene will be on second 15 days of the game-ealiest is obviously PD16.
Do you recall if an update came out in March '22? That sounds it might be around the start of the PD.
No update in March 2022.
He have released an update only once in March-back at the beginning 2018.

Reactions: Hellothere93
Oct 22, 2021
This is the old choice argument. It's not a choice for anyone except the Dev. L&P chooses to ration out great renders in small packets. We already know he could release more & with less delay, just as the one-man operation he is, let alone what he could do if he really put his mind to it & was motivated.

L&P has the only choice that matters & he's decided that the way things are now is how he likes it. Others/fans have a simple choice, whether to stick around, or not & that's the only one available to them.
I would have appreciated a simple this or that answer :)

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
1 hetero scene is going to happen in current PD. It doesn't add up to me to have both hetero scenes in one day! I believe that the 2 hetero & 2 lesbian scenes are spread like:
- PD13 (event of Dylan/Ellie/Christine) 1st hetero
- PD15 (event covering 75% of the day) 1st lesbian
- PD16 (wild event) should be 2nd lesbian scene
- PD16 (Ellie / Logan) should be 2nd hetero scene
Is aiden andre and jennifer not considered as 1st hetero? They are also important characters other than sophia.

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
this retarded fanbase wants just the opposite of what i like 2 see, omfg, characters like logan , carl , vicky, thugs, mover should be high instead,
this fanbase is very disappointing
when i made such statement, i didn't consider the relationship that sophia had with the other characters in d game, it was a mistake bringing up carl, neil, andy , bennett, janitor, the movers, thugs, museum guys, n others, i just said it for the sake of saying it, it was about character development and sophia has come across the above mention like 1 or 3 times in the entire game,

i now understand why you guys want dylan and sam mo

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Not true. The bathroom does have a lock, fixed 2 PDs ago. Sophia can easily stop Liam coming into the bathroom. Why she would is another matter entirely.

Easy enough when it's Ellie in the bathroom with her, women talk. But Dylan? He's just possibly spent the entire afternoon with Sophia getting a haircut. If I was Liam, I'd be encouraging Dylan to come and watch the game with Mr Harris. He'd get to discuss photography, and possibly meet some hot models down the line.
Fuck those hot models, I want mommy!

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
In Italy, Germany, mid South America etc, yes, but a lot of the world (UK and it's territories, Australasia, Canada, most of USA, some of South America and Africa, India, Russia etc) the age of consent is 16 years old.
In Italy, the legal age of consent to sex for women is 14, provided that the male partner is not older than 16.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes