kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
If current date is 2017 and magazine date is 2002 and sophie is 19 then she is only 34. And in the photoshoot was before meeting Liam and she def is not pregnant. So ellie and dylan can only be....I mean 2017 - 2002 is 15 years. So wth?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
If current date is 2017 and magazine date is 2002 and sophie is 19 then she is only 34. And in the photoshoot was before meeting Liam and she def is not pregnant. So ellie and dylan can only be....I mean 2017 - 2002 is 15 years. So wth?
The remake he's working on has changed AWAM's timeline. The game now apparently takes place in 2022. Yes, it's complete nonsense and the only use for it is basically the movie Dune (released September 2021) which is shown in the first scene of the game, where the Parkers are on their flight to San Alejo. It's dumb, and nothing but a waste of development time.

That said, a photoshoot in 2002 makes slightly more sense with the updated timeline, even though there's still massive inconsistencies overall.

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Kind of like how some women will say "they never did that" or "were never like that" and then suddenly, you find the evidence that says the exact opposite. Sophia strikes me as the sort of woman that'd pretend and lie just to keep her past hidden, at least from her children and quite possibly from her husband, if people are on the corruption path in the story. It would definitely explain why it's so easy for so many men to influence her lust on that path. Deep down, she'd have to be one of the biggest sluts out there and have engaged in that behavior when she was young, to some degree or another from a logical standpoint. That isn't to say she was riding every dick out there, just that she was engaging in some behavior that would have been considered wild and likely doesn't want her kids or husband to know about. Enough wild behavior to make the corruption path relevant that it can expose that past, make her start back down it and become a wild slut in this game should players choose that path.

Lets face it, considering how this whole thing has been slowing down more and more over the last several years, it's fairly obvious the guy was lying. He had no plan as far as the direction this story was going to go in. He might have had a partial plan for one or two paths but he's made so many variables without them leading anywhere remotely sexual (for the most part), that odds are good he's writing the story as he goes. If he actually had the story fleshed out like he originally claimed, after this many years of development, this game would have been about at the half way point by now. We won't see that happen for several more years to come.
Sure i get your point, everybody lies, and women of course are no exeption, but when we are talking about Sophias inner monologue, her own thoughts it shoundt be possible, you cant actually lie to yourself, you can try, but you really cant, thats what bothers me, for example if in any of the events she would have thought " this reminds me of my wild youth" or something like that, then this magazine wouldnt bother me because it would make sense in the story, but it doesnt its sooooooo out of place

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Let's say you write books, and i bought one of your book (which is highly unlikely) and start sharing it on pirate forums, are you gonna thank me for that ?
do i have to start over?

First of all, this game wasn't hacked and posted on this forum, the developer either allowed it for raise money or posted it themselves.

Second, teasers are promotional.
Sponsors deserve special images, not teasers.

Thirdly, Teasers are limited-time material that loses value once the game is revealed.

It's unlikely that you'll buy my book, but when I write a book and post a teaser, I'd appreciate it if you would share the teaser with others.

Because it's publicity.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
do i have to start over?

First of all, this game wasn't hacked and posted on this forum, the developer either allowed it for raise money or posted it themselves.

Second, teasers are promotional.

Thirdly, Teasers are limited-time material that loses value once the game is revealed.

It's unlikely that you'll buy my book, but when I write a book and post a teaser, I'd appreciate it if you would share the teaser with others.

Because it's publicity.
Don't bother wasting your time on him.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Yes that's why he is asking not to share his teasers, he is sharing the game but not the teasers. smart guess

So, are you a sponsor ?

It is his art. He doesn't wanna share them with non supporters, it is his choice. He can call them freebies if he wants to. But he was clear about not sharing them. So people went against his will and didn't respect his wishes. Why do you think he should give them respect ?

You respect people that don't respect you ? I wouldn't be surprised to be honest :4Head:

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Yes that's why he is asking not to share his teasers, he is sharing the game but not the teasers. smart guess

So, are you a sponsor ?

It is his art. He doesn't wanna share them with non supporters, it is his choice. He can call them freebies if he wants to. But he was clear about not sharing them. So people went against his will and didn't respect his wishes. Why do you think he should give them respect ?

You respect people that don't respect you ? I wouldn't be surprised to be honest :4Head:
Do you know how stupid your words are?

If I published a book, I would give autographs or pictures to people who bought my book, rather than copying parts of it.
as a token of gratitude.

You are saying that you may disclose the entire contents of the book, but not part of the contents of the book.

Do you really think this is right?

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes