Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
What the hell is going on with these endless teasers? What's the point of all these teasers L&P get on with the update i saw people say the % bar had not moved in days FFS

I would be willing to pay and be a sub but not if this carries on

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
What the hell is going on with these endless teasers? What's the point of all these teasers L&P get on with the update i saw people say the % bar had not moved in days FFS

I would be willing to pay and be a sub but not if this carries on
strap in for a long ride... these teasers are to preoccupy the long wait thats going to take to make this update.

anyways someone going to upload the new teaser?

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
What a fantastic location for a relatively unknown magazine!
Surely the July 2002 editors of Bikini Babes must have had a substantial budget to have their models pose in this tropical paradise. Wonder how much money Sophia must have earned for this photo shoot. Probably enough to pay her first semester's tuition. But how will she have hidden it from then-boyfriend Liam? Maybe they hadn't met yet?

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
At this rate, it would be better if the percentages of the game itself were moving ..... of course, She is still remaking the old version......:FacePalm:(y)

Mar 29, 2018
Also don't forget it is still 2017 for Sophia and everyone in her reality. After all, it's only been 13 days since they started their new lives in the city and not 5 - 6 years like it has been for us. Cementing her age at 19 in 2004 according to the teaser means that she was pregnant with Ellie at a very, very, very young age.
I think this game is in real time, only the action takes place on the planet venus. Of course, this is supported by this explanation: 'On Venus, however, the situation is brought to the point of absurdity. A Venusian year is shorter than a Venusian day! While Earth's twin takes 224.70 days to complete one orbit around the Sun, one day there lasts 243.02 days! To make matters worse, Venus rotates on its axis in the opposite direction to the Earth, so there (using a free dictionary) the Sun would rise in the west and set in the east.' End of quote. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: SuperPerv96

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are the critical comments among the first page reviews.

Now, six years later, the only things that have changed are slower updates, fewer events, and longer development times.

Below are some excerpts for non-native English speakers like me.

kupic :

A Wife and Mother is by far the most erotic game out there.
The game designer "Lust & Passion" sets the bar for quality damn high.
Convincing story, perfect characters, without atomic bombs and a story that builds up slowly but very well. I'm really looking forward to the other "preciousnesses" of "Lust & Passion"

* English is not my native language, please excuse the mistakes.

[Edit] Almost one year later....
This game always looks nice but....there is no erotic any more, weird boring story now without any chance of sexual content for the next month... two stars now.

[Edit II, June 2021)
Almost 3 Years later....(holy shit)
Well there is not much left to say.

It's a shame that you can't assign minus points.

Argox :

24 renders just for the MC going from her bedroom to the toilet and sitting on the bowl... It ́s nuts! Yes, the dev thinks that to see the MC walking across corridors, knocking on toilet doors and walking into the toilet room deserves 24 renders and 40 text lines. And that's just an example.

Sorry but that's a HUGE waste of work and time.

And also, most of the text is terribly dull and even stupid... "I really have to pee, it's probably because of all that water I ́ve drunk"... Yes, and if you have to poo, it's probably because of all that food you've eaten, genious.

A month for making about half an hour of real gameplay (V. 0.025), and 75% of the scenes are banal ones... That ́s NUTS.

But worst is that this game is intended to cover 30 days of the life of the main character, and the dev is right now making monthly updates... of half a day. That means that, at this rate of updates, the game won't be finished until more than 50 MONTHS!!! ALMOST 5 YEARS!!! How long the patrons will support this game until start feeling like they are being milked?

This game could be great, as I already said, but right now, is the worst a game can be: BORING.

ijako3 :

This game is really good and i found that by accident really. Good renders, nice main character, choices that matter and story is being told in a good way with really big amount of renders in one scene. So far scenes are mostly a big tease but done in a way that keep things interesting.

Edit 2019-06-07 - Changing my 5 start to 2 stars after my first review that happened in apr 25, 2018 because since this time in my opinion game didn't go that far when it comes to progress to overall story and Sophia, the main character.

When it comes to quality, this game is still one of the best, but when it comes to actual content and character progression, it didn't go that far. You still feel like nothing happened after this long time since the game started, not even talking about sex scenes but overall erotic content.

Ending words - 2 stars for the quality, because it's really good, but i can't even push it to 3, because the game feels empty progression wise and it's a long time since the first version was released.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes