tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Never happened means things never happened because the feeling wasn't mutual even though I wanted.. clear enough??
Your life is not important to me.

There was a discussion about whether incest was real or unrealistic and you proved and admitted that it was real by talking about your aunt.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Your life is not important to me.

There was a discussion about whether incest was real or unrealistic and you proved and admitted that it was real by talking about your aunt.
Ffs..So you and i played advocates for the same thing and argued because of a misunderstanding. Congratulations we both won

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
This is what happens when Patreons get mad at you…
View attachment 2706987
I would like to ask the patrons who support LP. I understand that you want to pay the developer to encourage him, thank him and at the same time be able to get an update among the first. ok. But why don't you do it when there is a RESULT of its work, i.e. a new update? For example, not to pay 3-4 months during development, but to pay the same amount, but for the result. You would have achieved the same goals, the developer receives the same amount, but understands that the RESULT is expected from him.

Reactions: bayrischman

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Well because of the long release of the update i have lost interest in these game and I just visit this page for progress development and now their is much better game of this genre where the milf is much hotter then sophia and want to see where that game story goes ms denvers i you want or willing to try the milf is very hot damn

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I know incest happens.
I touched my mom's dress fabric one day.
She said, feel how smooth this is.
It was silk. I held it in my fingers.
Then we went to dinner at Burger King drive through.
It's been more than 20 years but I went into a Burger King at night on a week day (small town in central Alabama where I was working at the time) and had my combo inside - lights were lowered and popcorn was on every table. They made a legitimate attempt to make a fast food restaurant romantic and - there were so few options in that town for eating out that there were couples having a date in that Burger King that night.

If L&P tried this, he'd get laughed at and told it is unrealistic but... realistic heavily depends on where you are and what dining options you actually have.

I was too naive to check to see if there was fabric touching involved at any of the tables and I'm not sure that That level of attention would have been well-received... ;)

Last edited:

Hate Mee

Jan 9, 2023
Guys last event was a bit boring, I like incest but I'm not a fan of sex-ed. can next event be better and hotter than these events? Or not?

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes