wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019
Nick198,帖子:11494527,会员:3623458 said:
位作者正在做一些关于历史回归的事情吗
[/引用]
- Scene Creation means everything in 3d except making the final image itself (which is rendering and we will get to).
It means setting up the location (if it's a new location). Lighting in it is also important, characters.
Afterwards dressing the characters, if it's new clothes, they might not fight perfectly on your custom models and have to adjust them. Posing the characters so they look natural, their expressions should also look natural (I think L&P does very good expressions, especially for Sophia, at least for me it's one of the big pluses for the game). Some clothes might not do well with certain poses, so more adjustments could be needed. Sometimes in outside software such as blender or whatever else.

- Scene Rendering is the processing of the above created scenes by your computer. It doesn't need the active input of the developer, but it does need the computer. This means while rendering you can do little else. That's why it's mostly done at night or when you're not there. There are certain services and render farms that could be used but I doubt L&P does that.
I want to mention that here this could go back to scene creation, or better said scene adjustment sometimes. The scene looks one way when you create it, another way rendered. Some errors you can catch, some you don't, so slight adjustments to certain scenes and rerendering of parts of the scene and/full scene might be needed. If animations are involved, there is a lot of rendering involved, since one second of animation is probably around 24 to 30 frames.

- Art editing with photoshop should be the easiest part for him. I expect he already has a few filters that he applies on the renders to give them the warm look his final images always have. I'm am not very proficient with photoshop but I expect there are batch jobs that can get the job done once the renders are done. Another possible edit are small corrections that he does in photoshop rather than correct them in Daz3d, like smallclothes pokethroughs. Nevertheless this should not be too much of a time consuming job.

- Programming and translation you have already been answered in a lot of details. I just want to mention that depending on the developer and how well they thought and maintained their possible paths, it might get a little bit complicated down the road. Maybe you get the same scene, but the dialogue is different a few lines here and there depending on what you previously did. Still, should not be too time consuming, especially once you have some experience. Translation is very straightforward and easy IF you already have the translated text.
For all kinds of doubts, in fact, there is a good solution, live online make, I do not know L&P dare to accept the challenge

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I started sponsoring this game because Sophia is attractive.

I read only the important parts of the lines and narration, and most of them were not read.
Most players would have.

Then I realized that the developer was intentionally delaying the game's story, but I didn't expect it to be this long.
I thought he was mistaken and believed there would be a day when he would realize his mistake and change his plans.

However, the game's story gradually lost its power, and as it progressed to the second half (Part 1), it felt that the game was entering the 'limit of continuity', so I stopped sponsoring it.
The game stopped or it seemed that Sophia would have sex all day long, like when people would touch Sofia's breasts in the morning, afternoon, evening, and night, neither of which was the scenario I wanted.

That's why I kept saying to let the water flow before the dam burst.

Part 1 ended without power, and when I saw the hair salon scene in part 2, I realized that he was not mistaken something but an intentional delay to extend the period, and I was furious.

So I emotionally joined this forum and after that, I played the game again and caught up with his words, his writings and his actions.
This is not because I want to find out his flaws and weaknesses, but because it is not in my nature to criticize people without grounds.
(Nevertheless, I made two or three mistakes due to translation problems.)

- He was friendly in the beginning because it was for the purpose of getting sponsors and the process of learning Daz.
but from the time the sponsorship amount exceeded a certain level and the discussion about Daz stopped (not clear), he reacted harshly to people, including his sponsors, and he started blaming people.

- He hid the time spent on rendering and his repeated vacations with lies until people found out.

- He described this game as if it were his own 'artistic creation,' but almost all the assets, including the characters, were purchased by him from Daz.
He has said many times that he doesn't like it when his art is touched by ordinary or low-level workers.

- Each update date was repeatedly delayed and the number of renderings was reduced from 7 to 4 per day.
As his computer performance improves and he gets used to the task, his workload decreases on the contrary.

- He changed the dates in the game to the 30th, 31st, and 37th.
Some say it was added because a week was deleted from the game, but I don't think so.

I think that due to the changes made on the 31st and 37th, he initially planned 'a one month duration with one week removed', but then altered his plans.
If he planned it from the beginning, there is no reason to change it to '31st' and then '37th' again.

-He said he would hire staff for years but he didn't keep it 'properly'.
I think he had an animator, even if he had no other staff.
(Including commenters that sound too similar to his tone)
However, I suspect that the animator is his friend or someone related to him, and that the animation was canceled due to problems between them and he took an additional blank period.

And he's spying on forums and stealing ideas.
If he didn't spy on the forums, and ask his fans for help, it would have been good to him and his fans.
But since he didn't, I'd say he 'stealed'.

And when he was working on this update, he tried to deviate from people's predictions, and I suspect he might have lost his way because of that.

I did what I could and did what I set out to do.

After this update, there will be updates where Sophia doesn't appear or has very little Sofia, then there will be a break for 'Steam work', and then there will be a period when Joy, Logan and Natalie replace Sam and Dylan (or Ellie).

It's a dark time for me.

So, I hope the developer provide something unconventional in this update.

Last edited:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Are you sure? Is it possible that other games have equally good animations and produce three times as fast
I never said L&P wasn't slow as a snail. Or that others aren't faster and produce good animations (Fashion Business comes to mind as an example).
What I said was that there are plenty of games that have bad animations. A lot more have bad animations than good animations.
And regarding the speed of development, if L&P takes 5 months for an update with animations but 3 months without animations, I prefer 3 months and no animations (while 3 months is still a lot, I want the releases faster and I don't care that much about animations) .

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Don't forget the usual 1-2 weeks break between each update. God only knows what he's up to during that time. He took + 3 weeks after V0.180, if I'm not mistaken. Now, let's say this update is coming in 7 - 10 days max = end of August, we'll have to bear with his usual breaks, then steam, then two non-Sophia updates which might take a long dev time, considering there might be animations... Day 14 isn't starting anytime soon. Spring 2024 might be too presumptuous...

Man, I know I'm no patreon, but Dude's really got to reconsider his business plan (time, objectives, team, finance, delegation, etc...). Objectively speaking, his modus operandi shows that he wants to be the sole person in control because of his artistic view. In other words, he doesn't trust and doesn't want to trust the skills of another person, because of his perfectionist obsession. He said many times he's going to recruit pplz, but here we are... Nothing changed 6 years later and the wait is getting worse.

In the end, this thread isn't specially toxic... It's just filled with horny pplz wanting their years of patience to pay off with some meat, better speed development and better communication from the Dev. Well, by the look of things, we can keep on dreaming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
I started sponsoring this game because Sophia is attractive.

I read only the important parts of the lines and narration, and most of them were not read.
Most players would have.

Then I realized that the developer was intentionally delaying the game's story, but I didn't expect it to be this long.
I thought he was mistaken and believed there would be a day when he would realize his mistake and change his plans.

However, the game's story gradually lost its power, and as it progressed to the second half (Part 1), it felt that the game was entering the 'limit of continuity', so I stopped sponsoring it.
The game stopped or it seemed that Sophia would have sex all day long, like when people would touch Sofia's breasts in the morning, afternoon, evening, and night, neither of which was the scenario I wanted.

Part 1 ended without power, and when I saw the hair salon scene in part 2, I realized that he was not mistaken something but an intentional delay to extend the period, and I was furious.

So I emotionally joined this forum and after that, I played the game again and caught up with his words, his writings and his actions.
This is not because I want to find out his flaws and weaknesses, but because it is not in my nature to criticize people without grounds.
(Nevertheless, I made two or three mistakes due to translation problems.)

- He was friendly in the beginning because it was for the purpose of getting sponsors and the process of learning Daz.
but from the time the sponsorship amount exceeded a certain level and the discussion about Daz stopped (not clear), he reacted harshly to people, including his sponsors, and he started blaming people.

- He hid the time spent on rendering and his repeated vacations with lies until people found out.

- He described this game as if it were his own 'artistic creation,' but almost all the assets, including the characters, were purchased by him from Daz.
He has said many times that he doesn't like it when his art is touched by ordinary or low-level workers.

- Each update date was repeatedly delayed and the number of renderings was reduced from 7 to 4 per day.
As his computer performance improves and he gets used to the task, his workload decreases on the contrary.

- He changed the dates in the game to the 30th, 31st, and 37th.
Some say it was added because a week was deleted from the game, but I don't think so.

I think that due to the changes made on the 31st and 37th, he initially planned 'a one month duration with one week removed', but then altered his plans.
If he planned it from the beginning, there is no reason to change it to '31st' and then '37th' again.

-He said he would hire staff for years but he didn't keep it 'properly'.
I think he had an animator, even if he had no other staff.
(Including commenters that sound too similar to his tone)
However, I suspect that the animator is his friend or someone related to him, and that the animation was canceled due to problems between them and he took an additional blank period.

And he's spying on forums and stealing ideas.
If he didn't spy on the forums, and ask his fans for help, it would have been good to him and his fans.
But since he didn't, I'd say he 'stealed'.

And when he was working on this update, he tried to deviate from people's predictions, and I suspect he might have lost his way because of that.

I did what I could and did what I set out to do.

After this update, there will be updates where Sophia doesn't appear or has very little Sofia, then there will be a break for 'Steam work', and then there will be a period when Joy, Logan and Natalie replace Sam and Dylan (or Ellie).

It's a dark time for me.

So, I hope the developer provide something unconventional in this update.
all you need is sex patch and fortunately there's a patch made by pixil to make the sex scene happen

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Having animations in a game doesn't make it better. There are plenty of bad animation and very few that are at least decent. I prefer no animations to bad animations. There are many complaints I have about L&P. The quality of his renders or the fact that some updates don't have animations aren't among them. You don't like a game: don't play it, no one is forcing you to do so. Especially since you're not even playing for it. I for one would prefer this game without animations if it means releases are faster.
Like no animation, please go watch comics and be dragged here to play games? Understood? Which game does not have animation yet?

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Having animations in a game doesn't make it better. There are plenty of bad animation and very few that are at least decent. I prefer no animations to bad animations. There are many complaints I have about L&P. The quality of his renders or the fact that some updates don't have animations aren't among them. You don't like a game: don't play it, no one is forcing you to do so. Especially since you're not even playing for it. I for one would prefer this game without animations if it means releases are faster.
Also, you don't like to read my comments, and no one forces you to read them. As for whether I like or don't like this game, I don't need your or anyone's opinion. This is not the developer's place, understand?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
all you need is sex patch and fortunately there's a patch made by pixil to make the sex scene happen

The reason I asked for Sophia's sex scene was not because I wanted to see Sophia's sex scene.
The reason I asked for a sex scene is because I think having a sex scene at least once makes the story flow better.

Jack touches Sofia's breasts in the morning, Aiden's group touches Sofia's breasts in the afternoon, Claire and Sam touch Sofia's breasts in the evening, and Dylan touches Sofia's breasts at night.

Like this, do you want to see Sophia having sex with Jack in the morning, Sophia having sex with Aiden in the afternoon, Sophia having sex with Claire and Sam in the evening, and Sophia having sex with Dylan in the night?
all in one day?

Did you know that all these 'touches' happened in one day?

This is not the game I want.

I hope he unravels the story one by one.

And I know and enjoy fan art and fan games.
as much as you.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It's a smple enough question. If you're confused by it, then maybe you're the unintelligent one?
I already said, needed Sophia's sex scene. (in my post you quoted)
And at the same time, i said i didn't want to see Sophia running around having sex with multiple people throughout the day.

I hope I have answered your question.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes