LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's a smple enough question. If you're confused by it, then maybe you're the unintelligent one?
What was being criticized wasn't the act of groping breasts, but the repetitive nature inherent to this game's structure and how it leads to utterly ridiculous situations like a person getting groped several times in the same day.

Soon it will be giving 50 handjobs a day...
Because this game enforces a structure where every single of the scenarios created needs to progress at the same rate and in the same slow methodical(milking) fashion.
This leads to very slow story progression and the aforementioned ridiculous situation of something repeating itself(with different partners) to death.

Last edited:

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
did dev say anything about uncertain release date ?
he always send a post for release date before update.
he send this post average 2 week before releasing update.
so i dont wait update before september.
sorry guys :mad:

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Soon it will be giving 50 handjobs a day...
No it just won't.
Literally nobody can say there's been an excess of sexual activity in this game.
We've all waited six years for something to happen. then when it does, there's people like you and that other fool crying about it.
Wtf?
Let's just carry-on with another six years of teasing and blue-balling shit, then.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
No it just won't.
Literally nobody can say there's been an excess of sexual activity in this game.
We've all waited six years for something to happen. then when it does, there's people like you and that other fool crying about it.
Wtf?
Let's just carry-on with another six years of teasing and blue-balling shit, then.
This is what's happening... me and some others are criticizing formulaic writing deliberately designed to milk patrons to death.
And your response is "at least i saw some tits".

If you like being fed scraps that's your problem.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
This is what's happening... me and some others are criticizing formulaic writing deliberately designed to milk patrons to death.
And your response is "at least i saw some tits".

If you like being fed scraps that's your problem.
And if you like wasting your time posting walls of text, thinking you can sort this utter clusterfuck out, that's your problem.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes