tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I have a saying in the spirit of Ben Franklin: if you [as a game fan] are willing to sacrifice speed for realism at the end you will get neither.
If Liam hadn't appeared when Sam and Sofia were in the Jacuzzi, the 'unreal situation' of Liam not finding Sam wouldn't have happened and we could have seen Sam and Sofia's relationship develop earlier or play the game earlier.
because of the reduced number of renderings.

'Realism' never delays the game.

Delaying game development is the developer's intention and plan.

And now, we got none of the speed and realism and sexual fantasy.

Last edited:

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Now the development bar is no meaning since the release period is announced.
It is 27th of August to 31st of August (the last week of August).
then, we will see it here in the first week of September.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
We don't have a proper handjob and you are asking for sex.
Just something i will point out since we have been for sometime in "gropesville" and i suspect LP will use handjobs as the next frontier.
1-Handjobs are lame, handjob is something you get in your teens when neither person has any experience, in adult relationships it's not a thing or step.
2-Milk... Devs have trained people to expect this type of linear methodical progress, groping/caressing>handjobs>blowjobs>sex.
I shouldn't have to say that in the real world things don't progress in this linear fashion with obviously delineated stages, people simply decide to have sex because they are horny/in love or whatever reason is good for them at that point in time.

This linear milking path is such a established trope in this industry that we've come to accept and expect as completely normal.

Last edited:

sophialover22

Jul 25, 2023
Everyone is saying that developer is slow and all but all deep inside know that he is the perfectionist. I have played rather a lot of game but it's just about sex and not story building. Yeah he is bit slow but the work he is giving to us is just a perfection.

Just look at the old images and new images. He is working on each and every small possibility, such a wet body in body tampering and all that.

Being a Dik is too a good game

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
In this game your MC is really a woman?
I think it may not be. (At the beginning of the game, she was obviously the main character.)
And now my feeling is "no."

She is a support, a tool, an object of exploitation, and has no right to choose.
This is partly my feeling, partly the developer's word.

And after 0.190, we won't be able to see Sophia for a while.

Reactions: AntuanShotaLover
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes