lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
Don't know about you, but my schlong doesn't have taste buds.
Ay, if you don't like eating ass because of how it might taste, that's cool. Maybe you don't even like eating coochy too and that's perfectly fine as well.

Just a reminder that your schlong doesn't need taste buds in order to get bacteria on it or contract STDs if you choose to go raw.

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
Hlo guys if anybody knows this game.. (A girl who had a huge fight with her family didn't show in intro scene and she is sitting in a bus stop and suddenly get stolen everything and didn't have any money but a girl suddenly show up and help her to find a huge house.. A old lady living there and she become a maid and doing part job but there's a creepy giant guy living the basement which she doesn't know..the guy keep spying her all the time.. And the end of the episode she find gim in the basement which he is having sex with chicken meat or smtg... I don't know i forgotten that game.. Sorry for my English.. Did u guys know that game.. It's a new one

the name should be "village slut trasformation"

Reactions: %&543ahn

Punther

Jun 15, 2018
Ay, if you don't like eating ass because of how it might taste, that's cool. Maybe you don't even like eating coochy too and that's perfectly fine as well.

Just a reminder that your schlong doesn't need taste buds in order to get bacteria on it or contract STDs if you choose to go raw.
You obviously (or purposefully) missed my point, so let me try again.

That's a purely subjective opinion. Doesn't change the fact that whether it's the mouth or schlong, they're both touching an area that's been consistently contaminated by waste.

But ay, if you insist that touching an actual dirty spot such as the anal canal is fine as long as it's only by the schlong then by that same logic you should be able to understand why a footjob wouldn't be gross.
Your point of whether it's the mouth or schlong ignores the fact that you'd be doing more than just touching with the mouth (unless in your particular case you've lost your sense of taste, but that'd be an exception to the norm), therefore you're not presenting an apples to apples comparison.

Also, you just moved the goalpost by introducing bacteria and STDs, which were not any part of the original posts. Stick to your original point, which was that anal sex is more gross than eating ass and a footjob is not gross.

(I believe that should make my point clear so Ilikely won't reply further as I really have no hat in this ring.)

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
You obviously (or purposefully) missed my point, so let me try again.

Your point of whether it's the mouth or schlong ignores the fact that you'd be doing more than just touching with the mouth (unless in your particular case you've lost your sense of taste, but that'd be an exception to the norm), therefore you're not presenting an apples to apples comparison.

Also, you just moved the goalpost by introducing bacteria and STDs, which were not any part of the original posts. Stick to your original point, which was that anal sex is more gross than eating ass and a footjob is not gross.

(I believe that should make my point clear so Ilikely won't reply further as I really have no hat in this ring.)
Don't put words in my mouth nor twist it around.

I never said that anal sex is more gross than eating ass. I did however imply that they might as well be the same when it comes to their object of pleasure to which the original person I responded to and you tried to argue against by saying that there is definitely a difference because, according to you, tasting is involved in ass eating but not in anal sex. Therefore, you both could find ass eating gross but not anal sex. But that's a subjective argument because taste is subjective. Maybe someone out there actually likes the taste of ass.

That's where introducing bacteria and STDs come into play. That wasn't moving the goal post. It's literally the reason why I originally said that anal sex would be more gross than a footjob from an OBJECTIVE standpoint. Now THAT was my original point.

It doesn't make sense for fucking feet to be more dirty than fucking ass when feet is often times more clean and can be verifiably clean than the insides of your guts. Who knows when the tip of your schlong might poke a piece of shit while going in deep.

Last edited:

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
Maybe I misunderstood what you said. My bad.

Anyway, I'm done with this. Enjoy life! :)
You misunderstood because you omitted the OP that I responded to. Context is everything, as they say.

It was never about analingus vs anal penetration. It was about the whole rectum/anal canal/anus anatomy vs feet.

I'd understand if feet simply doesn't turn someone on, but to emphasize that it's gross while openly liking the thing that's primarily associated with feces...I'd have to lay out your logic and really put things into perspective.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes