tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Why did you change "vacation with girlfriend's family" to "privately"?
It's not wrong, but it's not a secret either, and I can't understand why he would change the exact expression to something vague.

People say that lying requires intelligence.
I'm not saying he's lying right now, but he always has problems with consistency when he's lying or telling the truth. Even in games.

Sep 4, 2019
Does anyone really expect him to work 7 days a week full time like he suggests? We can rag on the # of renders/speed of updates all we want, but nobody should expect anyone to work that amount of hours. Like why even mention that. The Devs that work a "normal" work schedule seem to be the most consistent ones. Just a normal 5 day work week or whatever because rational people understand that a good work/life balance is important. I'm not feeling sorry for him, I just think it's the wrong angle to take. People respect honesty and being genuine more than just saying things to appease people.

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
It's not wrong, but it's not a secret either, and I can't understand why he would change the exact expression to something vague.

I'm not saying he's lying right now, but he always has problems with consistency when he's lying or telling the truth. Even in games.
Wants to the save "vacation with in-laws" excuse for another time?:ROFLMAO: Lying or telling the truth? Doesn't matter. What is really being said is this won't be updated untill October

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022

he better be dropping a revealing spoiler on thursday

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Nah end of September/1st week of October
So, with the information we currently have at hand (~200 renders), that would result in roughly 3.3 renders/day worst case scenario, which would also be more or less the average this year and another massive slow-down compared to the year prior. So much for "working full-time 7 days/week". But ay, what else is new. Always down, never up. Should be L&P's slogan.

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
I wish I knew his girlfriend and his girlfriend's parents or at least somehow I could make a contact with them to tell them that this man is not worth marrying at all because he is a big liar, a greedy money man and a It is a mental complex. and if they asked how do you know? I was saying because of the way it is made, produced, updated and the delay and procrastination that it deliberately does in the progress.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I wish I knew his girlfriend and his girlfriend's parents or at least somehow I could make a contact with them to tell them that this man is not worth marrying at all because he is a big liar, a greedy money man and a It is a mental complex. and if they asked how do you know? I was saying because of the way it is made, produced, updated and the delay and procrastination that it deliberately does in the progress.
Even I wish I knew Stoper's boyfriend and tell him to stop fking him in the ass while he is working cuz then he gets all wet and start working on making renders of Connor.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes