Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
Dude, I guess you're new around here. I've been following this game since it was first released. I don't even remember if it's been 7 or 9 years. But the only thing I can tell you is that L&P is the last person you can trust. This guy has even changed the course of a whole story (Dylan Boarding School Road) Not everyone likes incest but everyone has found their friend's mom hot at one time or another. That's why everyone's crazy about Sam. And L&P knows where the money is coming from. So Sam plans to save his update for last and milk everyone to the max. But at some point he will succumb to too much pressure and give people what they want. Trust me, you'll thank me later :D

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Dude, I guess you're new around here. I've been following this game since it was first released. I don't even remember if it's been 7 or 9 years. But the only thing I can tell you is that L&P is the last person you can trust. This guy has even changed the course of a whole story (Dylan Boarding School Road) Not everyone likes incest but everyone has found their friend's mom hot at one time or another. That's why everyone's crazy about Sam. And L&P knows where the money is coming from. So Sam plans to save his update for last and milk everyone to the max. But at some point he will succumb to too much pressure and give people what they want. Trust me, you'll thank me later :D
The content in the link is all from your L&P.

Unless there is hard evidence that L&P changed his plans, the content in the link is still valid.

There have always been people like you over the years.

They always said "there'll be sex" before every update.
And they always said "there'll be something more" before every update.

But that never happened.

All you say is "He's under pressure so he'll change his plans."

Even now, people say Leah will be used as a sex ed Textbook or commit incest or something similar to it.

Do you think they're right?

All I can say is that there were times when he was under more pressure than he is now.

He didn't change his plans even then.

And I gave up on him after seeing his reaction.

If you bring me evidence that he changed, then I'll consider it.

Before that, nothing changes.

Last edited:

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
In my previous Q&A with L&P, I wondered what would happen to Sam that would make him the last.
pd23 is Monday and the cello performance in front of her parents is the next day, Tuesday, so what will happen the day before?

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-14507518
3. All the men in San Alejo (even the women) are sexually attracted to Sophia. You said that Sam is the last one to have sex with Sophia. Is there a reason why Sam is the last?
>>>3. Someone has to be. In my story, it hit Sam. But it has also to do with another reason you will know on Monday playable day 23

Buzoo

Oct 14, 2023
In my previous Q&A with L&P, I wondered what would happen to Sam that would make him the last.
pd23 is Monday and the cello performance in front of her parents is the next day, Tuesday, so what will happen the day before?

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-14507518
3. All the men in San Alejo (even the women) are sexually attracted to Sophia. You said that Sam is the last one to have sex with Sophia. Is there a reason why Sam is the last?
>>>3. Someone has to be. In my story, it hit Sam. But it has also to do with another reason you will know on Monday playable day 23
and that Monday is after 20 years

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021

Sophia convinces Ellie to break up with Logan and set's up a date with Sam and Sam becomes Ellie's new boyfriend on Monday PD 23.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Here. Have some.

I've been around the same time as yourself, even before this game was launched here and you are partially right. Still, though I agree with you that L&P OFTEN lies and goes against his own Words, I do think that it won't be the case concerning Sam. Someone has to be 1st and someone has to be among the last.

However, I agree with you on another point : sex will mostly come sooner than expected. When you're used to get X amount of money every month and live prosperously, you'll redouble efforts when things go back to square one. In the end, Lust&Passion are still two words. Passion will step aside in favor of 100% Lust, mainly because of money. He can't keep on blueballing anymore if he wants to earn cash.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
Sophia encouraged the Shotas to masturbate.

At this time, the shotas asked if they could imagine their older sister, and they must have masturbated while thinking of Leah.

Leah saw this scene, discussed it with Sophia, and is expected to participate in the next class.

A taboo between leah and shota is expected.
Wow... you might hit the nail on the head with this one...

Reactions: jack.the.tripper

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia convinces Ellie to break up with Logan and set's up a date with Sam and Sam becomes Ellie's new boyfriend on Monday PD 23.
Well, Sophia has been pushing Ellie that Sam is a better option since the beginning of the game.

I just don't know how many players are interested. Personally I find Jules a far more interesting option.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes