jack.the.tripper

Aug 16, 2024
could this update possibly go down blackmail route as well? because she will have to change somewhere... i feel like it'll happen on front of the boys where they'll need to turn around every time she'll need to.

what if the boys will setup a phone to record or a camera somewhere in the room to capture this moment...

cause the boys are already known for peeking at her they'll definitely be doing it this update and she would most likely know they are, which perhaps may lead into filthy route options where she increasingly become daring and horny.

the last phase of the fashion show could lead to sophia being completely naked where if possible could give a anatomy class

all this recorded could make the next update with the myers interesting
the update with aiden could become spicier with this angle as well
Sounds good, but i don´t thing it will be happen.
Because LP dont like blackmail much, only on aiden`s path.
But it must be something really hot happening this time, that`s what LP said for this update.
She did a handjob and was nearly naked, she get groped between legs last time in the lesson and she liked it.
Something is happening this time that never happens before (LP`s own words) and it is deffinitiv more than only naked and spreading legs :sneaky:

marcoelho

Oct 2, 2017
Man when it comes to renders, I do appreciate LP....beside taking alot of time to launch it.

I cannot understand few like the way he write that but it's fine..maybe he's satisfying their incest / pedophile fantasies they have.

But what I don't understand is story...I mean after part 1...WTF happened to the Sophia MC story? And why there is only one character interaction per update? Why can't he create a whole playday in a single update?

There is a flowchart of the story that he prepared few years ago . But when he knows like these Ellie update and sidejob are short story updates...He could have merge it together in a single update. 3/4 months for 200 renders is a long time especially when he took this project as his main job. I think whoever is a member, can ask him to merge all short updates instead of launching a single character storyline per update..Like make an update like he use to build previously ...whole playday in a single update and not one HJ scene per update.

Story of Sophia or I can say Story of AWAM is completely lost satisfying these child sex fantasies.
he discovered milking and dumb people who defends his milking and art touchs to take 3 months for "small updates", while other devs here already made 3 to 4 games with new and nice stories or can deliver more renders (dont say that photoshop edit takes much time cause you can do an action to make that filter in all pictures in seconds), animation can be released later, like others devs do sometimes, he can put only the images first, do the coding and where the videos are he can do a placeholder while animator finishes and he delivers a pack with animation after... the guy who makes that game I think its called "no more money" (it is slow burn but he releases good and hot updates and has better story than this guy here, difference is mc is not the mother, oh and he already finished I think 2 games, one was really good, and theres another in production that he puts in hold while finishes this one)

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
You are a little ahead. I posted the order earlier that L&P is planning the lewd stuff.
You can't just go from hand job to blow job. The order L&P will go is:
1. Reluctant Hand job (consider each JOB to last 3 - 4 updates )
2. Reluctant Foot job
3. Reluctant Ass job
4. Ass job
5. Hand job
6. Foot Job
7. Reluctant Boob job
8. Boob job
9. Forced blow job
10. Reluctant blow job
11. Blow job
12. Any other JOB I haven't thought of :LOL:

L&P can't stretch the update till 2050 if he goes to blow job immediately after hand job.
OMG, that is soo STOOPID!!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
You are a little ahead. I posted the order earlier that L&P is planning the lewd stuff.
2. Reluctant Foot job
3. Reluctant Ass job
4. Ass job
5. Hand job
6. Foot Job
7. Reluctant Boob job
8. Boob job
9. Forced blow job
10. Reluctant blow job
11. Blow job

L&P can't stretch the update till 2050 if he goes to blow job immediately after hand job.
I didn’t see rim job :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3653.jpeg

sharpys

May 21, 2017
2. Reluctant Foot job
3. Reluctant Ass job
4. Ass job
5. Hand job
6. Foot Job
7. Reluctant Boob job
8. Boob job
9. Forced blow job
10. Reluctant blow job
11. Blow job

Steve Job
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Momteachsex threesome bro
Don't give LP ideas...if this idea goes to pedophile lobby, he will take 2 more years of time just to show this threesome starting with individual handjob, pussy licking and then threesome tease, then sex in just 1 character storyline.

I wanted Sophia to get corrupted by janitor, school teacher, transport workers etc...someone around her own age group..but she's not getting any time away from kids at different places.

Last edited:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
could this update possibly go down blackmail route as well? because she will have to change somewhere... i feel like it'll happen on front of the boys where they'll need to turn around every time she'll need to.

what if the boys will setup a phone to record or a camera somewhere in the room to capture this moment...

cause the boys are already known for peeking at her they'll definitely be doing it this update and she would most likely know they are, which perhaps may lead into filthy route options where she increasingly become daring and horny.

the last phase of the fashion show could lead to sophia being completely naked where if possible could give a anatomy class

all this recorded could make the next update with the myers interesting
the update with aiden could become spicier with this angle as well
I really want there to be no more blackmail in the game. Enough of Aiden and his bully friends and fellow teachers.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes