Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No, it won't. It'll just be another excuse for Dylan to "practice" with Sophia so that he doesn't screw up when he goes to do things for "real" with the girlfriend.
So when it says that setting Dylan up with Emma etc, ends the Sophia/Dylan route, it's untrue?

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
I don't want to be upset because I like the shoto content. But for some reason, I get the impression that it's not worth waiting for much. This update will be a repeat of what we saw in the last lesson with little progress. It's just that Sophia will be even more naked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's the next lesson, I hope it will be more fun if it takes place, of course. I wonder what day we should expect the next lesson?
it does seem like it won't be nothing more than another lingerie show, we will be lucky if she even get naked, there is not going to be grope or handjob like we said before, and certainly no blowjob, fuck this dev

• Sad
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
it does seem like it won't be nothing more than another lingerie show, we will be lucky if she even get naked, there is not going to be grope or handjob like we said before, and certainly no blowjob, fuck this dev
Like I've said ad nasuem, this storyline is pointless. Both side jobs do sweet fuck all to advance the main storyline. Best be DLC, once the final game has been delivered.

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
Does anyone have any information and an estimate of when the update will be released? Has the new teaser been released? Or can anyone predict the flow of the story in the new updates? Write with or without arguments and let's have a chat

• Haha
Reactions: Rajesh Ram

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Does anyone have any information and an estimate of when the update will be released? Has the new teaser been released? Or can anyone predict the flow of the story in the new updates? Write with or without arguments and let's have a chat
Answers to your queries:
- Information no, estimate yes.
- Yes, for legend vet patrons only.
- Yes, I can predict the flow

Reactions: jenyabest
Mar 29, 2018
Considering Sofia's secrecy and illegal actions, I think it's enough for the story that three boys blackmail her, and she will have to do whatever they tell her to. But we'll see, probably nothing special.
Every time when we have a prediction on releas date, to be at the end of month, that mean begin of next month.

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
Considering Sofia's secrecy and illegal actions, I think it's enough for the story that three boys blackmail her, and she will have to do whatever they tell her to. But we'll see, probably nothing special.
Every time when we have a prediction on releas date, to be at the end of month, that mean begin of next month.
How could the boys blackmail her?

Jun 12, 2018
By the way, can anyone throw me all the cg's from the very beginning of the game?
CG Day 1 Mega
CG Day 2 Mega
CG Day 3 Mega
CG Day 4 Mega
CG Day 11 Mega
CG Day 12 Mega
CG Day 13 Mega
CG Day 14 Mega
CG Day 15 Mega
CG Day 16 Mega
CG Day 17 Mega
CG Day 18 v 0.095 Mega