armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Whi do you think next teaser will be?
Second lingerie set by the way how many lingeries set for this update anyone knows?
Maybe her bag is like the infinite bag of a palm stretch man,elbow beard and she can carry a lot of lingerie sets.
Or just like a lot of shooters,where we can carry 10 guns,3 shotguns,2 rocket launchers and 20 grenades.

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
A very interesting detail that, I think, almost all of us are leaving out in this update, and that strongly reveals Sophia's emerging personality -while we all protest that she doesn't fuck and we get older in the meantime (a little sarcasm, allow me)... is that she is charging for carrying out these supposedly educational tasks for teenagers.
That is to say, she earns money and in exchange, she exposes herself, provokes and allows herself to be touched (at least that has already happened with them in the previous class, it is assumed that now it will be the same or presumably more).... which makes her absolutely a slut. Ultimately, she does all of this in exchange for money.

I think that this acceptance that she already has of exposing herself and letting herself do things, in this case in exchange for money... it may even be a wonderful novelty that there are two young people who will have great interest in making a profit in the future: Aiden and especially, her own son.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
A very interesting detail that, I think, almost all of us are leaving out in this update, and that strongly reveals Sophia's emerging personality -while we all protest that she doesn't fuck and we get older in the meantime (a little sarcasm, allow me)... is that she is charging for carrying out these supposedly educational tasks for teenagers.
That is to say, she earns money and in exchange, she exposes herself, provokes and allows herself to be touched (at least that has already happened with them in the previous class, it is assumed that now it will be the same or presumably more).... which makes her absolutely a slut. Ultimately, she does all of this in exchange for money.

I think that this acceptance that she already has of exposing herself and letting herself do things, in this case in exchange for money... it may even be a wonderful novelty that there are two young people who will have great interest in making a profit in the future: Aiden and especially, her own son.
If profit means money, I'm pretty sure there's no such scenario in this game.

Punther

Jun 15, 2018

I might consider agreeing with you if it was the boys that were directly paying her, but it's their mom who's footing the bill here.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Well guys, since the release date of the update is close and there are so many prediction comments... I'M OPENING THE BETS;
One day before the release of the update, I'll announce the odds. I'll have my algorithm make the odds according to the comments. Let's have some fun. Topics of the bet;
Sophia will blowjob her students
Sophia will give handjobs to her students
Sophia will only undress in front of her students

Sophia will stand in front of her students in her underwear, maximum.
(Comments made outside of these topics will be proportioned according to their number)

_______________________________________________++++++++++++++++++________________________________

Sophia will blowjob her students 9:1 against that happening
Sophia will give handjobs to her students 5:1 against that happening
Sophia will only undress in front of her students 2:1 that occurs

Sophia will stand in front of her students in her underwear, maximum. No bets taken

From a sterile objective point of view, the concept of lingerie as part of sex education is a stretch. It serves no practical purpose. Even teaching the "art of foreplay" doesn't further sex ed. So why is the developer going down this rabbit hole? There can only be two outcomes from this side job; first Sophia has sex with her students, or second, it's nothing but a total tease.

Assuming the first option is the developer's intent, the last update with the tutoring job killed that possibility off. If one recalls, Sophia had to take a phone call, and the students got handsy with her. Sophia (rightly) went off on the boys for inappropriate behavior. Unlike with Sam or Dylan, the event didn't corrupt her or further her path to 'filthy.' So how is it plausible Sophia knowingly will dress provocatively and with past encounters with the boys would she give them a Lingerie Show? If she is corrupted to this point, wouldn't Sophia be plotting in her own mind how to enjoy herself with the students?

The second option just means it's a side event much like the slumber party, content with no story or plot purpose. Worst, is nothing substantial is going to happen with this release. This is not the moment regardless of how many filthy points a player has gotten Sophia to, that Sophia is going to have real full-on sex--but with so many other plots in play, it'll be a year or more before the tutoring job is revisited. sigh :rolleyes:.

But in the spirit of the thread of betting
* Sophia will get aroused {to her shock}
* Sophia will start worrying these tutoring secessions will get out of hand

* Sophia will allow her body to be explored more so than in the past
* Sophia will not have any sex with any student

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
_______________________________________________++++++++++++++++++________________________________

Sophia will blowjob her students 9:1 against that happening
Sophia will give handjobs to her students 5:1 against that happening
Sophia will only undress in front of her students 2:1 that occurs

Sophia will stand in front of her students in her underwear, maximum. No bets taken

From a sterile objective point of view, the concept of lingerie as part of sex education is a stretch. It serves no practical purpose. Even teaching the "art of foreplay" doesn't further sex ed. So why is the developer going down this rabbit hole? There can only be two outcomes from this side job; first Sophia has sex with her students, or second, it's nothing but a total tease.

Assuming the first option is the developer's intent, the last update with the tutoring job killed that possibility off. If one recalls, Sophia had to take a phone call, and the students got handsy with her. Sophia (rightly) went off on the boys for inappropriate behavior. Unlike with Sam or Dylan, the event didn't corrupt her or further her path to 'filthy.' So how is it plausible Sophia knowingly will dress provocatively and with past encounters with the boys would she give them a Lingerie Show? If she is corrupted to this point, wouldn't Sophia be plotting in her own mind how to enjoy herself with the students?

The second option just means it's a side event much like the slumber party, content with no story or plot purpose. Worst, is nothing substantial is going to happen with this release. This is not the moment regardless of how many filthy points a player has gotten Sophia to, that Sophia is going to have real full-on sex--but with so many other plots in play, it'll be a year or more before the tutoring job is revisited. sigh :rolleyes:.

But in the spirit of the thread of betting
* Sophia will get aroused {to her shock}
* Sophia will start worrying these tutoring secessions will get out of hand

* Sophia will allow her body to be explored more so than in the past
* Sophia will not have any sex with any student
I think she'll have to do more than strip to her undies as she's already done that, I prefer what I said the other week about her going to her second job straight after school after getting a call from the boys mom to change the tutoring day, and she turns up forgetting she isn't wearing underwear. She can decide what she lets happen after that, hopefully she'll let them touch her, which turns her on and she does some naughty things with them, but we know she won't allow them to fuck her.
And seeing as L&P have been kicked off of Patreon now, the gloves can come off.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
When is the next update for Amber? I want see her again, she is hot
Dylan/Amber route is not on Saturday and is on Sunday. (It's Saturday morning now)
So you can see it 2 years later. Or 1 year and 9 months later.

And after Sunday event, you can see it 10 years later.

• Wow
Reactions: Lupercalia

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
if at least one shota doesn't cum I'll get pissed
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Before you download the patch... put up away anything breakable... secure any pets in the bathroom... hide your cell phone and if you have any medications that helps calm a person down--TAKE THEM first.

First--I'm not going to bother downloading that patch and I don't care to play any of that content. Honestly, it has been a month or so with the last 3 or 4 updates that I've bothered to play. Nor will I if I have to download the other second job either. None of the side jobs further the story or over all game plot. :cautious:

I love books-- love a good story. AWAM has transformed from a novel (part one) to a comic book. And L&P has become far too predictable--that's how bad the writing is in part two.

Factor the following:

^There are what (?) the main plot lines? No one can really answer that. We were sure there was a Sam main plot line but looks like L&P is doing to drop Sam off on Ellie. So Dylan? Are we sure? L&P produced a possible Dylan & Ellie route (Slumber party) but with a resent L&P interview that isn't going to happen with hooking up Sam and Ellie. Tyler...? Anyone else...?

^How many sub-plots and events? Finally we are told one is going to FINALLY be resolved (evening at the museum). That is one out of how many? And does any of the other subplots further the story... if this is still a story of Sophia's journey of corruption or remaining faithful.

*Now factor the structure and writing strategy L&P is using. L&P (when he follows his own plan) has 3 to 4 encounters of Sophia and character X and events progressively get more involved--with unplausible outcomes, like giving Dylan a handjob, rubbing herself off to climax with Sam, going down on Ellie...etc. I think L&P's magic number is 5 encounters (events) before something serious happens. How many other characters have had 5 events with Sophia? By events I am talking about is what is the update is about, not casual daily encounters. With the total number of characters and the number of events to occur before something serious happens explains the progress of the game as of 2024. Based on how long it takes the game to update, the number of interactive characters, the further need to develop plotlines, it will not be till 2026 that the game finally reaches a point where there is resolution and consequences

Reactions: Lupercalia

Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Before you download the patch... put up away anything breakable... secure any pets in the bathroom... hide your cell phone and if you have any medications that helps calm a person down--TAKE THEM first.

First--I'm not going to bother downloading that patch and I don't care to play any of that content. Honestly, it has been a month or so with the last 3 or 4 updates that I've bothered to play. Nor will I if I have to download the other second job either. None of the side jobs further the story or over all game plot. :cautious:

I love books-- love a good story. AWAM has transformed from a novel (part one) to a comic book. And L&P has become far too predictable--that's how bad the writing is in part two.

Factor the following:

^There are what (?) the main plot lines? No one can really answer that. We were sure there was a Sam main plot line but looks like L&P is doing to drop Sam off on Ellie. So Dylan? Are we sure? L&P produced a possible Dylan & Ellie route (Slumber party) but with a resent L&P interview that isn't going to happen with hooking up Sam and Ellie. Tyler...? Anyone else...?

^How many sub-plots and events? Finally we are told one is going to FINALLY be resolved (evening at the museum). That is one out of how many? And does any of the other subplots further the story... if this is still a story of Sophia's journey of corruption or remaining faithful.

*Now factor the structure and writing strategy L&P is using. L&P (when he follows his own plan) has 3 to 4 encounters of Sophia and character X and events progressively get more involved--with unplausible outcomes, like giving Dylan a handjob, rubbing herself off to climax with Sam, going down on Ellie...etc. I think L&P's magic number is 5 encounters (events) before something serious happens. How many other characters have had 5 events with Sophia? By events I am talking about is what is the update is about, not casual daily encounters. With the total number of characters and the number of events to occur before something serious happens explains the progress of the game as of 2024. Based on how long it takes the game to update, the number of interactive characters, the further need to develop plotlines, it will not be till 2026 that the game finally reaches a point where there is resolution and consequences
one of the problems of the game are the subplots, the other big problem is the "useless additions", example: the animations (they do nothing but lengthen the development times), another problem is the lack of a central protagonist, at the beginning the protagonist was sophia but with the passing of time it became a multi-protagonist game, and this in my opinion further lengthens the development times.
I want to point out that I like the game, for me it is a good game overall, it will have its defects it is true but it reflects most of my personal tastes. perhaps with a better organization of the work by the developer it could have been done better. because honestly 4 years of development are too many... I mean, when I have children how will I continue to masturbate on awam?! :ROFLMAO:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
one of the problems of the game are the subplots, the other big problem is the "useless additions", example: the animations (they do nothing but lengthen the development times), another problem is the lack of a central protagonist, at the beginning the protagonist was sophia but with the passing of time it became a multi-protagonist game, and this in my opinion further lengthens the development times.
I want to point out that I like the game, for me it is a good game overall, it will have its defects it is true but it reflects most of my personal tastes. perhaps with a better organization of the work by the developer it could have been done better. because honestly 4 years of development are too many... I mean, when I have children how will I continue to masturbate on awam?! :ROFLMAO:
__________________________________________++++++++++++++__________________________________________

"my personal tastes. perhaps with a better organization of the work by the developer it could have been done better. because honestly 4 years of development are too many... I mean, when I have children how will I continue to masturbate on awam?"

A little TMI there... :LOL:

Seriously... L&P needs to stop... apologize to the faithful... and re-boot from the beginning of part 2 with a writer/editor helping and advising. But...

If we are still talking about this game not going anywhere in 2026, there is no hope in Hell any kind of re-boot will fix this game. By then all the spinoff games will have overshadowed the original and the original will be indistinguishable from all the other spinoffs

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes