palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
A big mistake? Don't overdo it a little. Especially since it can be bypassed so easily with the available cheat function. A big mistake for me would mean the game crashes or a point at which it really doesn't go on, a wrong branching of the routes, but something like that ...? Here an elephant is made out of a mosquito for your line of argument.
A bug like that would be considered game-breaking in basically every single game there is. The only reason it's not is the fact that we got a cheattool which makes the entire point system in the game completely useless, and so it allows us to skip this otherwise game-breaking bug. The bug itself can be easily fixed, and you could call it a mosquito, but the problem it causes to the game turns it into an elephant if it wasn't for a tool that shouldn't even be part of the game if you ask me. In this case though, we are lucky that it exists, because otherwise we wouldn't be able to move on to the next event within that route, no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
A bug like that would be considered game-breaking in basically every single game there is. The only reason it's not is the fact that we got a cheattool which makes the entire point system in the game completely useless, and so it allows us to skip this otherwise game-breaking bug. The bug itself can be easily fixed, and you could call it a mosquito, but the problem it causes to the game turns it into an elephant if it wasn't for a tool that shouldn't even be part of the game if you ask me. In this case though, we are lucky that it exists, because otherwise we wouldn't be able to move on to the next event, no matter what.
I still suspect (without any evidence) that L&P intentionally set the score too high. He either did this in order to test the cheat feature, and/or as a tutorial for the player. But in the final build of the game he either forgot to remove it, or he forgot to add the corresponding text to inform the players how to use the cheat feature. If you weren't paying close attention to this forum, or to his Patreon, you would never have known a cheat feature was introduced. For a guy who does pay attention to details, I have to believe there was some reason that the score was set too high. But it is inexcusable that nothing has been done to rectify the problem since then. It should have been fixed within hours of release. If there was ever a glaring example that L&P is running out of gas, this is it.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i love this story BUT nearly 1700 patreons-yet updates take how long,over 4 years to get what,well they paid off their house,car ect dear me

Reactions: Saip12c

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
People have a button to cancel a pledge. If they don't use it, it's because they are fine with how things are.
seems people have weak spots for what they like even when they are being made fools of.only reason l+p has done this is because of people paying them month after month.are you happy with progress and content for 4 years

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
is moving!!!. wow 90% we know if this time L&P got l 46 pages of plot like last time?
If he does then this projection is off by about three or four days...
Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes100%55%55.00%
Rendered Scenes100%25%25.00%
Art edited with PS90%5%4.50%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed84.50%
Start Date7/5/2021
Days of Production114
Estimated Completion Date11/16/2021

An uninspiring progress report.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Couples that need to get a room:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All that will happen in the room is we sitting in separate corners, snacking on some chips while talking shit to each other :ROFLMAO: , the others you mentioned will definitely do some steamy stuff

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
seems people have weak spots for what they like even when they are being made fools of.only reason l+p has done this is because of people paying them month after month.are you happy with progress and content for 4 years
In the situation with AWAM, L&P and its patrons, you see that L&P makes fools of people.
For those who like AWAM and who enjoy every new update, no matter how long you have to wait, although of course it would be great if the updates came out faster, your comment is filled with envy for L&P and anger towards the people who support it.
In my opinion, it would be right and logical, if you like AWAM, to express gratitude to those who support L& P, since thanks to these people you have the opportunity to receive the game for free.
If you don't like AWAM, then what the hell are you doing here?
In this case, your opinion is empty for us and a burning sting for you. I don't know how, but you'll have to live with it. ;)
Be strong, you have many more such years ahead of you. :)

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes