Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
In the situation with AWAM, L&P and its patrons, you see that L&P makes fools of people.
For those who like AWAM and who enjoy every new update, no matter how long you have to wait, although of course it would be great if the updates came out faster, your comment is filled with envy for L&P and anger towards the people who support it.
In my opinion, it would be right and logical, if you like AWAM, to express gratitude to those who support L& P, since thanks to these people you have the opportunity to receive the game for free.
If you don't like AWAM, then what the hell are you doing here?
In this case, your opinion is empty for us and a burning sting for you. I don't know how, but you'll have to live with it. ;)
Be strong, you have many more such years ahead of you. :)
Not putting myself amongst the patreon bashers, but I think we can identify the thinking behind the complaint: if patreons would drop their support in protest of the preposterously long development cycles the theory is that the drop in support would speed up development in order to make the project more appealing, more "worthy" of financial support.

OK, fair enough everyone, but let's consider:
There's really no data suggesting that a drop in support would lead to faster development. (Wolfinger wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right, either)
Using an unprovable notion as a bat with which you beat unnamed patreons from all parts of the globe through a computer screen is weird, at best.

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
I was active yes. Doesn't mean I will remember what each and every person said along with Thier names. It is not possible for me. This isn't my life.

Since you say my assumption of the process is wrong and we don't know how he ACTUALLY works, the point he could use batch rendering or benefit from it if he has one PC also is no longer standing. Only he knows his process and can decide if it helps or not
I completely agree with you, only he can decide if something is helpful or not.
And working faster (by actually working faster or hiring more people) won't be very helpful for his finances.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
If he does then this projection is off by about three or four days...
Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes100%55%55.00%
Rendered Scenes100%25%25.00%
Art edited with PS90%5%4.50%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed84.50%
Start Date7/5/2021
Days of Production114
Estimated Completion Date11/16/2021

An uninspiring progress report.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like your stats with Dylan! Was it hard for you? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Jul 1, 2019
seems people have weak spots for what they like even when they are being made fools of.only reason l+p has done this is because of people paying them month after month.are you happy with progress and content for 4 years
I sayd this many times ...only people that can change the progress time is his patreons if they all talk ...but only like 5% talk ...so they get ignored ... else we all have to accept how he does his updates and how slow they are ....if LP wanted he could do 1 event easily every 3 weeks...

..if this community became 1 and all became patreons and push LP to release updates faster im sure he will listen ... i know many here are to cheap and maybe greedy to become patreons but it is how it is ..and we should all just accept it like a bitter pill ...

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Not putting myself amongst the patreon bashers, but I think we can identify the thinking behind the complaint: if patreons would drop their support in protest of the preposterously long development cycles the theory is that the drop in support would speed up development in order to make the project more appealing, more "worthy" of financial support.

OK, fair enough everyone, but let's consider:
There's really no data suggesting that a drop in support would lead to faster development. (Wolfinger wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right, either)
Using an unprovable notion as a bat with which you beat unnamed patreons from all parts of the globe through a computer screen is weird, at best.
with a massive drop in supporters, L&P would just think it no longer makes sense to continue development. he would most likely abandon the project and fall into depression

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
So the Husband at the lingerie store and the younger daughter of the CEO was there a point to that scene ? like was it just to arouse suspicion in the player or was there something to it? And few pages back some posts are defending Liam i get that he has new job and he has to work hard ( bit unrealistic that while he is new management there he is already considered for CEO promotion like wtf?! ) So he doesnt have much time for kids, Sophie is the one that always finds out the kids problems and pushes him to help, hes never available to her and I don't so much think its a game about corrupting her, for example if you go with lesbian route she is discovering her own sexuality for the first time it would be morally wrong that she continues to be with her husband and keeps pushing her real feelings away... Anyway quite an interesting game overall the storytelling could be structured a bit better in some scenes the way writing is done feels lacking, but a good general story idea though i do want to ask how many actual sex scenes are there?

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes