aliasad

Sep 13, 2021
hi, I just downloaded the second part. and I put 1-4 LT1.save into my final saves folder, but nothing happened. when i start the game it still says that no valid final save from AWAM part 1. can anybody help me please? thanks

Juidas

May 14, 2019
all criticism and jokes aside, it took sophia 5 years time to even kiss some else other than his husband. How much time will it take to go all the way in. I am scared to even do the math
Her husband has just said they should have sex with other people, possibility things might speed up

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
hi, I just downloaded the second part. and I put 1-4 LT1.save into my final saves folder, but nothing happened. when i start the game it still says that no valid final save from AWAM part 1. can anybody help me please? thanks
Here

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Stop the hate please . You will ruin the game and the developer dedication. He is presenting the best game ever with different style so let's thank him or at least stop criticism. If you want hardcore there are billions of scenes out there . We will all regret one day when the developer abandon the game . He is doing great the game is different and so great ( yes he is very slow I agree).
Stop it please and let's be positive.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
Stop the hate please . You will ruin the game and the developer dedication. He is presenting the best game ever with different style so let's thank him or at least stop criticism. If you want hardcore there are billions of scenes out there . We will all regret one day when the developer abandon the game . He is doing great the game is different and so great ( yes he is very slow I agree).
not hate but frustration...be positive not gullible ...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Criticism is not always hate and some of the criticism levelled at L&P is justified.
The rest of your post is your own personal opinion but to say that he is producing the best game ever with a different style is a bridge too far.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
that story of school students blackmail is very turn off to me and completely implausible, that some teacher would allow herself to get to such situation. I mean, students are squeezing her tits in a class for crying out loud...
Game is worse and worse and development slower and slower. So, abandonment is not far away I would say.

Last edited:

mario ferrari

May 14, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to show me this. Sad thing is after all if the trouble of getting it set up , my update only had her waking up and going to the principals office with Dylan, then that was it, hope I didnt do something wrong , as it was quick update. but thanks again ~
in reality your updates 4 times are bad, I'm sorry it's the reality

kunjunction

Apr 6, 2018
stop the hate? this guy is basically stealing peoples money. if this were a US dev he would be facing multiple lawsuits for the shit hes promised and not delivered. take your fanboy ass to the off topic thread.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes