dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The problem with this outfit, is that it's L&P himself who plays with that notion of corruption : Aiden is making Sophia wear more revealing outfits for his tasks and it's seen as outrageous by Sophia herself. And she's presented at the start quite conservative, almost having a panic attack when the mover saw her underwears felt out of their box.

Also the "She had a bad feeling about it" at the end of the update, can let thinking it could lead to something bad. So why deciding to wear a revealing outfit to go there? But at most it would be a bit of groping, nothing really bad

Reactions: xxxorro

Goga011

Sep 15, 2018
Day20_4_70_Sophia_changes_for_Aidens_meeting-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg
For the god sake, in what world this is provocative outfit. Maybe for some religious cult. For me personally, this is not more provocative than a tight jeans. On 40°C, this is perfectly normal outfit. What do you expect. Maybe for Sofia to wears a burqa during a hot summer day. If these guys want to rape her, they will do that even if she wear nun outfit.
What I think, is that she will just stand there ashamed, while all of them jerk off while watching her. It's all about humiliation and corruption. Maybe we will see some tear on her face, not because she is ashamed but because she will realize that she is aroused because this guys got horny just by looking at her ... or maybe we will see nothing more than some dirty words :(.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Ever considered that L&P went with the outfit we saw in the teaser simply because it looks good on Sophia? It really doesn't have to mean anything. All those theories about how it's because Aiden wants her to dress sexier, how it's inappropriate for the meeting, how Sophia is gonna put on a show just because she's wearing this particular outfit...

Maybe, just maybe, L&P didn't think ahead and just went with what looks good on her. You know, because people like seeing her in a sexy dress. It doesn't always have to be rocket science. All we know is that Sophia most likely can't show up to the 2nd sidejob with the Meyers dressed like this, so she'll probably have to drive back home again (lol) after the meeting and change into something more..family friendly. That to me speaks for the possibility that L&P didn't think ahead, because driving back home 10 times a day just to change outfits is ridiculous, but would also not be the first time. I still don't think that there's gonna be any spicy content during the meeting. Some talking, the usual back and forth between Aiden and Sophia, maybe she'll get to know what the 5th task will be, and goodbye. But hey, maybe I'm wrong (actually I really do hope that I'm wrong).

What I find sad is how AWAM has so little content per year that people literally spend 50 pages talking about something so...miniscule. There were similar discussions about the contents of her purse, or the ridiculous looking outfit during Sam's "concert" among other things some time ago. In other threads people can discuss so many different things when it comes to the latest content released, but in AWAM it's 2-3 days of scene discussion, and after that it's back to nothingness...or 50 pages about an outfit seen in a teaser because there's nothing else to talk about. Kinda sad, imo.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2022
View attachment 1159151 View attachment 1159153

I still think it's possible to put these three things into that bag! And I don't think that a woman would leave her bag in the car in such situation! In the motorcycle dress is no place neither for her wallet nor her "women stuff"! Plus, in such situation even a woman wouldn't think about if this is the proper way to pack away her clothes. It's like your child is in danger and the mother throws her expensive Gucci bag away to help her kid. And you would say "no, a woman would never throw her expensive Gucci bag on a dirty ground"!
Thank you for that

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
End of scene - and all the excitement here in this forum was for nothing.
It's useless, that's for sure. It is normal to wait for the creator to bring, but this is clearly how they balance the psyche during waiting.

Last edited:

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Ever considered that L&P went with the outfit we saw in the teaser simply because it looks good on Sophia? It really doesn't have to mean anything. All those theories about how it's because Aiden wants her to dress sexier, how it's inappropriate for the meeting, how Sophia is gonna put on a show just because she's wearing this particular outfit...

Maybe, just maybe, L&P didn't think ahead and just went with what looks good on her. You know, because people like seeing her in a sexy dress. It doesn't always have to be rocket science. All we know is that Sophia most likely can't show up to the 2nd sidejob with the Meyers dressed like this, so she'll probably have to drive back home again (lol) after the meeting and change into something more..family friendly. That to me speaks for the possibility that L&P didn't think ahead, because driving back home 10 times a day just to change outfits is ridiculous, but would also not be the first time. I still don't think that there's gonna be any spicy content during the meeting. Some talking, the usual back and forth between Aiden and Sophia, maybe she'll get to know what the 5th task will be, and goodbye. But hey, maybe I'm wrong (actually I really do hope that I'm wrong).

What I find sad is how AWAM has so little content per year that people literally spend 50 pages talking about something so...miniscule. There were similar discussions about the contents of her purse, or the ridiculous looking outfit during Sam's "concert" among other things some time ago. In other threads people can discuss so many different things when it comes to the latest content released, but in AWAM it's 2-3 days of scene discussion, and after that it's back to nothingness...or 50 pages about an outfit seen in a teaser because there's nothing else to talk about. Kinda sad, imo.
what teaser? Did i miss something?

stonewaars

Nov 24, 2020
The Dev has only focused on sophias exposure. Aiden is one of the male characters who has so far increased the degree of sophias exposure but they were done inside the walls 1 with a mask on. May be the next one would be to repeat the same outside with or without the underwear. like just imagine a what if scenario in later tasks where sophia is to appear in a similar fashion during a soccer game

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
I know this is of topic
But can anyone drop me the link fan made game of this game I can't find it
Any help sauce?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I just want to split a hair regarding Sophia taking a risk with her outfit for the meeting with Aiden. I agree that the outfit itself is a strange decision, but I feel like there's a larger point to be made about the threat of violence against Sophia. It does not matter what she's wearing, the threat of violence in such a scenario is already very real. She could be wearing sweatpants, and a hoodie, she would still be in danger. This is one of the very painful lessons that we learn as women, it literally does not matter what you're wearing or how you look, the threat of everything from catcalls to assault is ever present. By simply entering the alley, Sophia is doing something that 99% of women would never do.

For me, I think there's only one possible route to take in this update- and that's to turn back from the alley. For me, it would fully break my suspension of disbelief for Sophia to enter the alley, no matter what she's wearing.

Apr 1, 2022
I just want to split a hair regarding Sophia taking a risk with her outfit for the meeting with Aiden. I agree that the outfit itself is a strange decision, but I feel like there's a larger point to be made about the threat of violence against Sophia. It does not matter what she's wearing, the threat of violence in such a scenario is already very real. She could be wearing sweatpants, and a hoodie, she would still be in danger. This is one of the very painful lessons that we learn as women, it literally does not matter what you're wearing or how you look, the threat of everything from catcalls to assault is ever present. By simply entering the alley, Sophia is doing something that 99% of women would never do.

For me, I think there's only one possible route to take in this update- and that's to turn back from the alley. For me, it would fully break my suspension of disbelief for Sophia to enter the alley, no matter what she's wearing.
And I'll come in, my Sofia is incredibly stupid and naive, yes :D
but I agree, you are still a girl and associate yourself with a character, guys play a little differently, I still want to see various erotic situations, no matter how stupid it is, but yes, I agree it's fucking stupid and logical just not to go there.

Apr 1, 2022
So, why shouldn't there be a problem with playing as a female MC?

Cause the story is told in a third person perspective with an omniscient narrator! You only make decisions for Sophia (and read her mind), but you watch the scene as an onlooker! So, either you can imagine as a man to be a woman who has contact with men, or you can just watch and enjoy the story as an (female or male) onlooker who can control Sophia's decisions! This is up to you! Playing as a MILF just brings an approach wind into the adult game world!
Furthermore I'm thinking about maybe switching the playable character to a male one a few time later on and letting him make decisions!

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
View attachment 1785367
For the god sake, in what world this is provocative outfit. Maybe for some religious cult. For me personally, this is not more provocative than a tight jeans. On 40°C, this is perfectly normal outfit. What do you expect. Maybe for Sofia to wears a burqa during a hot summer day. If these guys want to rape her, they will do that even if she wear nun outfit.
What I think, is that she will just stand there ashamed, while all of them jerk off while watching her. It's all about humiliation and corruption. Maybe we will see some tear on her face, not because she is ashamed but because she will realize that she is aroused because this guys got horny just by looking at her ... or maybe we will see nothing more than some dirty words :(.
Although I don't agree with your moralism's and comments about religion and a short skirt is definitely WAY more provocative than jeans, I think it would be a nice one for them to masturbate while groping her a bit. Fuck, I need a horny bonk!

1651339605015.png

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes