palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
geez, i just posted a serious question about release and it's already buried a page in? sad. anyway - developer, please read my post. my only concern is to correct thje migration issue ot part 2 and save people waste. PM if desirable. I will test and help you fix your documentation and process if necessary or desired :/

My personal opinion of game given you cannot continue technically or even start from Part 2 is that right now game is unplayable or borked.

EDIT: "incestlover" aka Hunter B. says face palm. WTF haha. problems. major problems.
i guess i have major problems too by bother posting on a forum about issues concerning an actual release, maybe i should know better in the company of sickos. no logic there. clownworld.
Did you check the guide on page 1 to import your saves from part 1 to part 2? I've not had any issues at all getting it to work.

You play part 1 (0.150) to the final screen where it then asks you to create a savefile for part 2. You then migrate this savefile to part 2, start the game, load that savefile, and you're good to go.

Again, check page 1 of this thread for a detailed guide.

I do agree that this system can be confusing, though. But luckily we only have to do it once.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
attempted to start new game AND load games both resulted in same 'Day 20' a few panels then 'To be Continued'
This to me sounds like you are on paths that have 0 content since the beginning of part 2. If you're not on the Aiden route and also not on the Morello route (means Dylan is at boarding school), you won't get any content and the game pretty much instantly gives you the "To be Continued" screen.

Reactions: BlueCosmo

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Read my damn post.
"finalsaves" of course.

Let me put it this way. I know python, directory structures, files,. coding, etc. Not a moron. And yes first try, via forum post

How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2.txt

You must update AWAM Part 1 to its last version.
(or load your v.150 saves in latest and apply patch)

b) Or just apply a patch on your existing AWAM1 0.150 install. This patch must be placed in <AWAM1 folder>,

And unzip it there (it will replace files in game folder)

on boot, you should see "PART 1" on title graphic and not v.150 if successful

#1 Read my post. Did I not state that I got all the success migration, gui confirmations and also the "finalsave" final, which by the way were included in persistent storage folders but also attempted via /game/finalsaves folder with files. etc.

All failed. As noted. errors.
Really? I'm trying to help you here. Your post isn't exactly easy to decypher because your English isn't the best. But guess what, you're so versed in Python and everything and still can't figure it out apparently, so.. Good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: davsun and jgg

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Even if I pay nothing for it, I lose interest in this game
It's like watching a very slow motion car crash. You know how you slow down when driving by an accident and try to dislocate your neck to see something awful. That's this thread. I was able to know exactly what happened in this update with a half dozen spoiler images.

Groped or showing breasts, which one would you think would have more impact? i Have a save with both choices
Give it a decade, you'll have your answer.

I have maintained for some time that L&P has his vision for his art, and the rest of us can only judge it by what has been presented to us so far. It is easy to fall into drawing a conclusion about what is partially seen, and in many cases with this higher reasoning facility does us good service. Sometimes it runs us merrily down the path to a wrong conclusion before we experience the end. Some artists do this on purpose to get us to consider. A good example of this is Jim Stafford's song, My Girl Bill.
I believe that we all agree that the pace in which this project is being released could be improved, with many saying improved significantly. When we couple the ire we feel for the slow progress of the work we can also grow impatient with the creative aspects of the work itself (which is often demonstrated in this thread). Although this is irrational, the cause for the pent up ire is very real, and understandable.
This is all a long-winded way of saying that I appreciate it when someone takes the time to break down the review aspects pragmatically, rather than emotionally.
Jack.
Nah, I'm thinking it's more like Lola by The Kinks. A pretty package of a game... sure has a lot of dick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy shit! Out of nowhere a wall of text crits you for over 9000.

end of story.

tumblr_mc14b0Y79g1rou2c4o1_500.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
Seriosly WTF was that ?! Now he is going to release such updates - about 10 minutes long (this is if you read the text) and with one event, but for which he spent a month and a half of development ?! And by the way, where is the animation of the main character walking?! What the hell is going on here?!

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes