ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Erotic
Sense of tension, danger, humiliation, voyeur, tactile, subjugation. Although (highly) sexually charged throughout, I think an erotic strip-tease might have been a better choice. Following Aiden's continuation to humble Sophia, the flashes and groping felt more like schoolboy fap fantasy.
That's exactly what this was. L&P started dumbing down a couple of years ago, probably when he realised so many of his paying Patrons were young, (i.e. schoolboys....how else to account for making Dylan a second MC? Sophia's inflation?, etc. AWAM should have been retitled, 'A MILF & her Son') & that a significant proportion identified with the "young rascal" in some way. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Dylan, just his elevation to top billing. I also don't hate coercion at all & when it comes to blackmail, it's essential but the meeting was just not believable on a number of levels.

This update was unexpected & I had a bad feeling about it from the second I saw Sophia's outfit weeks ago. I won't rehash all my previous comments but will rather say that, IMO, it has fundamentally altered what had, until now, been a very satisfactory & balanced progression of the tasks, for those fans on that route. It was like dumping a pile of breezeblocks into a Zen garden.

I'd like to think that one, (IMO the only), good thing to result from it would be the pleasing of the anti-blackmail, Aiden-hating fans, now that they've got rid of him, combined with an end to the one sentence sniping from the side-lines, attempts at kink-shaming, the overly-inflated self-righteous outrage & general virtue signalling. Judging by recent comments, this hasn't happened yet but it's still early days. Perhaps the realisation that it's over will take a while to sink in? Maybe Aiden's severed limbs sent to the four quarters of San Alejo would suffice? People, you've got your wish. Why not rejoice?

When it does percolate & we're all over-dosing on a steady diet of Dylan/incest/etc., (or not in my case), for the next 3 years, I hereby reserve the right to appear with one-off snide comments complaining about too much/not enough/disgusting & so on, as & when the mood takes me. Just kidding...no really.....

I don't have any good idea of where the VN is going after this, (& we didn't even learn what the fifth task was) but owing to the roll-out pace & general sense of disappointment occasioned by this update, it will be a while before I care.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
is there a Bug or what? After Dylan/Elli and Christine leave for the diner (in the last update). Now Mom come home and relax on the sofa. And that is it. 3 pages text and one render, ONE ,are you for real def?
I'm guessing you're not on the Aiden blackmail path.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Mini Review 0.161
Rather than a monologue, I divided into 3 categories, dismissing the Morello option.

Art/Location
Use of perspective, location, entrance, shots of stair walk, posture, expression, use of colour/tone/light, costumes, angles (Sophia's figure unquestionably stunning).
9.5/10

Erotic
Sense of tension, danger, humiliation, voyeur, tactile, subjugation. Although (highly) sexually charged throughout, I think an erotic strip-tease might have been a better choice. Following Aiden's continuation to humble Sophia, the flashes and groping felt more like schoolboy fap fantasy.
8/10

Text/Storyline
Still work to do on translation and text, but leaps ahead in terms of progress. A brave, strong and plausible storyline matching excellent imagery. Once again it felt underdeveloped but that's this dev's style, keep players wanting more and returning.
8/10

Summery
A near perfect piece within the multi-layered AWAM jigsaw. Confirms L&P in another category, light years ahead of the competition. Highly likely to increase patron numbers, increase business and putting fears of abandonment on hold.

Finale.
Constructive comments/criticisms welcome, but please keep it polite and don't simply mock or jeer at these, or other people's personal opinions.
Thanks guys.
Thats funny.

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
Honestly if we get a sexually progressive event per monthly update i am not mad.

It finally advances the story bit by bit and it's not too long and "dry" between each update.

PS: Go team Aiden, forcing her into situations that are out of her character makes for some really cool storyline, for me at least

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
if this game has an incest tag then probably one day there will be sex between Sophia and Dylan... but by the floor of the carriage maybe in 5 years or so lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
if this game has an incest tag then probably one day there will be sex between Sophia and Dylan... but by the floor of the carriage maybe in 5 years or so lol
You're optimistic. There's unlikely to be sex between anyone on the Filthy route in 5 years or so, let alone Dylan. Some are even predicting the game to be abandoned by then.

For Dylan, unless drastic measures are made to improve the rate of update progression, you're looking at decades.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
You're optimistic. There's unlikely to be sex between anyone on the Filthy route in 5 years or so, let alone Dylan. Some are even predicting the game to be abandoned by then.

For Dylan, unless drastic measures are made to improve the rate of update progression, you're looking at decades.
I think I'm really optimistic...if it's not abandoned maybe my kids will see this scene lol

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
When Aiden told Sophia I'll tell you about it next time we meet, I almost punched through my laptop screen! It was as if L&P was the one actually saying that to me!
I think L&P did this because he is going to surprise us with a twist. For the first several tasks Aiden acted like a total douche, however going forward Aiden will do a complete 180 and turn into a refined, sophisticated gentleman who genuinely cares about Sophia and wants to treat her in the gentlest way a man can.

Sophia: "Ok so what is the next task for me"
Aiden: "My lady during class I'd like to tongue punch your fart box"
(Sophia swoons with delight)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Mini Review 0.161
Rather than a monologue, I divided into 3 categories, dismissing the Morello option.

Art/Location
Use of perspective, location, entrance, shots of stair walk, posture, expression, use of colour/tone/light, costumes, angles (Sophia's figure unquestionably stunning).
9.5/10

Erotic
8/10

Text/Storyline
Still work to do on translation and text, but leaps ahead in terms of progress. A brave, strong and plausible storyline matching excellent imagery. Once again it felt underdeveloped but that's this dev's style, keep players wanting more and returning.
8/10

Summery
A near perfect piece within the multi-layered AWAM jigsaw. Confirms L&P in another category, light years ahead of the competition. Highly likely to increase patron numbers, increase business and putting fears of abandonment on hold.

Finale.
Constructive comments/criticisms welcome, but please keep it polite and don't simply mock or jeer at these, or other people's personal opinions.
Thanks guys.
You forgot to insert disgust and fear. You can only understand the situation as highly sexually charged if you mentally mingle with Aiden's gang, become one of them and completely block out the protagonist's feelings. That doesn't work for me. So I can't understand her enthusiasm here.

As for the composition and body language of the characters, I agree with them.

The events on the farm have confused me because the whole thing seems to be without consequences for the further story.

Reactions: lord_carta

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Guys, I want to start the game, but I hate cheating and blackmail paths.. Is the game suitable for me? Or at least is there another path other than cheating?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Regarding the choice between "Showing breasts" or "getting groped", do you guys think this will play a different role in the future? They both give +2 filthy points so there really isn't that much of a choice, you go with what you like, but the actions are different. Being groped and showing breasts are not the same. One is a lot more physical than the other. So do you think in choosing one over the other could lead to different scenes in the future?
If the gang had groped her like this in RL, that's where control would have been lost....theirs & Aiden's. It wasn't even clear that all those involved were a part of Aiden's gang. Although we knew things wouldn't go too far, (because this is AWAM & L&P [Vanilla King] we're talking about), this was just another aspect of why the update didn't make sense. We're asked to believe that all Aiden has to do is tell the crew to "let her go" after things have already gone past the tipping point. What's the point of the ever-increasing difficulty of the tasks, if we're already at the "show us your tits" phase, let alone the "hands on" experience?

This was another sequence that, like the second side job, felt to me as though it had been dropped in from a different game, with a different writer. I'm not against the coercive element in AWAM, (in fact I'm all for it) but there should have been more logic on display. Aiden is beginning to disappoint me, especially with his obvious voyeuristic tendencies, as shown in the update & in the threesome with Jen & Andre. This is not what he seemed to be when he was introduced. Maybe if I start playing again I'll just reach for the Don Morello option. There's less need to over-think anything & all that needs to be done is to wait for whatever it is Sophia will have to do....perhaps for the rest of her life.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Guys, I want to start the game, but I hate cheating and blackmail paths.. Is the game suitable for me? Or at least is there another path other than cheating?
Her husband is the only one having sex with her at the moment (4 scenes), so yes, there is another path besides cheating. Also known as the Good Wife route. But with no content in it for the foreseeable future, whether or not the game is suitable for you is a different question that we can't really answer right now.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes