Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
For all who want to know from L&P: Well the nursing home scene won't be as long as the tutoring one. I think it even will be distinctly shorter. But its pretty funny that the result here is exactly 50/50 though
Like I said I will do the nursing home event and try to finish it asap. :cool: :p

Mhm...Honestly, these are words that I don't like very much. If L&P already starts with the idea that the update will not only be shorter, but definitely shorter than the kids' one... well at this point what's the point of doing it?

I hope that if there is an update with the old ones, it will be a normal update and not done in a hurry just because it has to be released. Otherwise as I said, better to leave it alone and go straight to Dylan's

Zick_Zack

Sep 17, 2024
Mhm...Honestly, these are words that I don't like very much. If L&P already starts with the idea that the update will not only be shorter, but definitely shorter than the kids' one... well at this point what's the point of doing it?

I hope that if there is an update with the old ones, it will be a normal update and not done in a hurry just because it has to be released. Otherwise as I said, better to leave it alone and go straight to Dylan's
I agree. Also, I sense that L&P is not very convinced with this nursing home update... The fact that he is making a poll about it and that it is even shorter than the last one makes me think so. And if so, it would affect the event in general, because if he would do it just to get rid of that route, the result might be a bit disappointing.
Anyway, that's just me speculating.

Or maybe I'm just saying this because I don't give a shit about the nursing home and I want to see Sophia and Dylan's new event.

Reactions: Ru67i

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Why hasnt the op been updated yet when it was leaked days ago? kinda curious since its a popular game.

Last edited:

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
I agree. Also, I sense that L&P is not very convinced with this nursing home update... The fact that he is making a poll about it and that it is even shorter than the last one makes me think so. And if so, it would affect the event in general, because if he would do it just to get rid of that route, the result might be a bit disappointing.
Anyway, that's just me speculating.

Or maybe I'm just saying this because I don't give a shit about the nursing home and I want to see Sophia and Dylan's new event.
Yes, with the only difference that I'm interested both in seeing the scene with the old men and in seeing how Dylan's story continues:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zick_Zack

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Please treat this as an opportunity to improve so you can spot things that are wrong with the generated pictures easier and reject the wrong ones.
In general, face is good also colours are not that bad, but I suspect this is because AI scrapped a ready made picture. Only bit missing is bounced light and highlight here and there.
Now this is what wrong. I marked all the areas:

View attachment 4156149

to only highlight the major ones:
- no light coming from the fireplace. Nothing is being illuminated by it,
- chair is missing window highlight,
- her forearms are too short,
- her hands are too small. They belong to a T-Rex,
- 1st bone of her fingers is way too short,
- right hand merging with the book,
- right boob where the material merges with skin is concaved for some reason,
- her sitting pose is unrealistic and impossible to achieve for a human being,
- her torso does not connect to her hips. Her left side sticks out while right side appears to go straight down,
- this makes here right leg not to connect to her body,
- speaking of her right leg, why is it coming out from the chair cushion?
- and where is the thigh gone?
- fabric of her shots is wrong. This is not haw material folds, this is just a tight with wrinkles,
- her knees are just balls for some reason,
- chest muscles do not connect to the middle of the arm,
- collar bone is wrong and too short,
- which makes her arm look like dislocated

In general this is what I mean when I criticize the AI generated images. It is just more advanced photo manipulation with some filters on. There is no understanding what it is creating hence all the mistakes.
And I've been extremely reserved about "handmade" works, but I feel like I have to say this.

As soon as I read the first 3 lines of your post, I expected you to talk about fireplaces and that you'd talk about body parts.

Here's what I can say:

Nobody cares about background images.
There are very few games in 3D games (not only AVN) that equate primary and secondary lighting, or that emphasize the impact of what's treated as backgrounds.

And except for the fingers, the body has no problems or is negligible.

I saw 3 of your drawings and felt that you have a very distorted perspective.
To be honest, I got goosebumps when I saw your picture.

If that reflects your personality, I'm "sure" that you often have friction in conversations with people around you or that people avoid talking to you.
Not to brag, but this is all my personal work, as I painted it myself, by hand, no AI whatsoever:
View attachment 4114928 View attachment 4114929
View attachment 4114930 View attachment 4114932

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Please treat this as an opportunity to improve so you can spot things that are wrong with the generated pictures easier and reject the wrong ones.
In general, face is good also colours are not that bad, but I suspect this is because AI scrapped a ready made picture. Only bit missing is bounced light and highlight here and there.
Now this is what wrong. I marked all the areas:

View attachment 4156149

to only highlight the major ones:
- no light coming from the fireplace. Nothing is being illuminated by it,
- chair is missing window highlight,
- her forearms are too short,
- her hands are too small. They belong to a T-Rex,
- 1st bone of her fingers is way too short,
- right hand merging with the book,
- right boob where the material merges with skin is concaved for some reason,
- her sitting pose is unrealistic and impossible to achieve for a human being,
- her torso does not connect to her hips. Her left side sticks out while right side appears to go straight down,
- this makes here right leg not to connect to her body,
- speaking of her right leg, why is it coming out from the chair cushion?
- and where is the thigh gone?
- fabric of her shots is wrong. This is not haw material folds, this is just a tight with wrinkles,
- her knees are just balls for some reason,
- chest muscles do not connect to the middle of the arm,
- collar bone is wrong and too short,
- which makes her arm look like dislocated

In general this is what I mean when I criticize the AI generated images. It is just more advanced photo manipulation with some filters on. There is no understanding what it is creating hence all the mistakes.
You analyzed the picture well. I wouldn't have noticed the many small and large errors straight away. I think someone like you who draws/paints as a hobby automatically has a completely different view of such pictures.

But I also have to say that in the context for which such pictures are made, I tend to overlook such errors. Typical male limited point of view - I know that, shrug.

By the way, I don't think you have a distorted perspective, I don't get goosebumps when I look at your pictures and I don't think people avoid talking to you either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OZtheW1ZARD

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
No wonder you find my perspective distorted when you think what you posted above is anatomically correct.
The reason I felt your interest was distorted was not because of other people's images, but because of the shape of your fingers and mouth in your drawing.
To be more specific, it was because of your perspective on that drawing.
You clearly don't see it.
I know, that's one sexy arse, am I right?
I missed that, and thanks to you, I also saw the problem with that part.
Also it is my God given mission to make you realize how bad AI art really is.
It may already be too late for you, but I am convinced that I will save some souls.
You clearly have a problem.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Also it is my God given mission to make you realise how bad AI art really is.
It may already be too late for you, but I am convinced I will save some souls.
Anti AI terrorist over here. He's fighting the holy war.

Man do I love AI art. It's so much better compared to a certain self-proclaimed hobby artist's art calling himself a professional, acting like he knows it all. Thank god the AAA gaming industry doesn't usually hire artists on that level, otherwise alot of the art we see in games these days (lots of AI involved) would look so much worse. Did I mention that I love AI art?

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
The reason I felt your interest was distorted was not because of other people's images, but because of the shape of your fingers and mouth in your drawing.
To be more specific, it was because of your perspective on that drawing.
You clearly don't see it.

I missed that, and thanks to you, I also saw the problem with that part.
You clearly have a problem.
Ah, you mean my avatar?
I explained the hand few pages back and shown how a real female hand look like. Painted from the photo reference and 100% accurate. You will need to trust me on that.

Her mouth is moved to the side, because she smirks. Our faces move quite a bit when we show different emotions. Take a look at this:

1729593563200.png
See how this girl face changes? She is unrecognisable in some takes.

But the biggest issue I think is that the avatar is too small and detail blurs and get lost. Maybe I need to change it a bit :unsure: .

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Ah, you mean my avatar?
I explained the hand few pages back and shown how a real female hand look like. Painted from the photo reference and 100% accurate. You will need to trust me on that.

Her mouth is moved to the side, because she smirks. Our faces move quite a bit when we show different emotions. Take a look at this:

View attachment 4156361
See how this girl face changes? She is unrecognisable in some takes.

But the biggest issue I think is that the avatar is too small and detail blurs and get lost. Maybe I need to change it a bit :unsure: .
As expected, you definitely don't see it.

I "already" know how diverse the shape of the mouth can be. Everyone knows.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Anti AI terrorist over here. He's fighting the holy war.

Man do I love AI art. It's so much better compared to a certain self-proclaimed hobby artist's art calling himself a professional, acting like he knows it all. Thank god the AAA gaming industry doesn't usually hire artists on that level, otherwise alot of the art we see in games these days (lots of AI involved) would look so much worse. Did I mention that I love AI art?
Here comes another one. Thanks God I can always live rent free in your heads.

EDIT:
[...]Thank god the AAA gaming industry doesn't usually hire artists on that level, otherwise alot of the art we see in games these days (lots of AI involved) would look so much worse. Did I mention that I love AI art?
Actually, you don't have to be as skilled as me. Even advanced beginners can find something.
Also AI is being used but not in the way you think.
Mostly you take your piece and use AI to quickly add variation or explore different approach or ideas.
No one is crazy enough to let AI do all of it. Even stuff labelled as AI made is still done by an artist and then heavily edited.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hzjujk
3.20 star(s) 486 Votes