3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I wanted some Nicole and Angela action in this update, so I was a bit disappointed, especially because Angela wasn't in the last update, either. Hopefully, we'll have some scenes between them in the next update because they're the hottest couple.

Reactions: luxury1970

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The game looks like it could be good.
I guess I'm writing this because my experience is that games that wait too long with actual sex scenes, fail more often.
I have quite literally played hundreds of erotic games on here and elsewhere.
Delaying sex for the sake of delaying sex is bad, let things flow more naturally instead. You can always change the frequency, intensity and other things over time.

Reactions: luxury1970

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
The game looks like it could be good.
I guess I'm writing this because my experience is that games that wait too long with actual sex scenes, fail more often.
I have quite literally played hundreds of erotic games on here and elsewhere.
Delaying sex for the sake of delaying sex is bad, let things flow more naturally instead. You can always change the frequency, intensity and other things over time.
You are indeed right that in episode 5 there will be many sex scenes.
As I wrote in some previous posts I had to make a long overview of the novel.
That's why I worked hard to get it out one episode a month.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
The bitch is a very wealthy one and can do or go wherever she wants to and what we get is thrown into a rush for any breathing sole to step in front of mc. I mean why the hell are servants not acting their role and why is she even asking or questioning her boss on her private life and acting like a cunt afterwards? This nobody maid who has had maybe 10 sentences is questioning her boss on her private life and when she is not given an answer that's none her business from the start she acts like a 2 yr old twat and is gonna run away but the maid is suddenly so important the mc acts like she is bout to lose her 20 year bff and tells her all lets go splash in the tub.... Not to mention this chic said she is a virgin yet she is very pushy when pursuing any action very unvirgin like! After that mix in all the dumb father in law creepy shit she just stands still letting him do as he wants, but it was done for me when we for the 5th or 10th time or whateverbut we are forced into yet another scenario just more dumb and ask urself like reaallly now we get the worst cringy character who is gonna bust a nut in his undies lookin at her cleavage or her feet, this bitch is desperate for the butler and his fresh haircut! Fuck that cringy bastard, I mean dude this bitch could do better than just swingin it with the help or hubby's creepy bastard of daddy! Just another in a very over done topic or idea in these games that is not good!
Elena_KG_sig.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif

Reactions: alyssssssssss

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm really enjoying the game. The renders are great, but the grammar and syntax are slightly off like 7 out of 10.
Oh, yeah, there were some switched pronouns, also.
I did a little work on the scripts as I played.

Unzip and put the five files in the ' Game " folder.
Enjoy :)

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
USCIRA-FIDANZATA.jpg

English: "Exciting news! We're currently testing the first installment of 'Girlfriend,' coming soon.

In this immersive game, you'll step into the shoes of a young software engineer working at a computer company. After three years of engagement, you make the big decision to move in with your fiancée. The story unfolds from the moment you introduce the house to your future in-laws.

As you progress through the game, you'll uncover hidden truths and face crucial decisions that could change the course of your life. With various narrative paths to explore, including NTR, cuckoldry, and even the option to pursue a Harem route, every choice you make will shape your character's journey.

Get ready to immerse yourself in a captivating narrative filled with twists and unexpected surprises. Are you prepared to discover what fate has in store for you?

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes