3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Well, in my comment I had anticipated that it was a farm, the images of the brother now, close the circle, Dear Dev. in my opinion, you have gone beyond the perversion, here they are all sick nymphomaniacs, and I also advise you to review the word masochist, if he had a crush on the old father-in-law, why marry the son, it's a story with huge holes, let him be kinetic etc, it's just a crazy salad.
I think everyone is free to express their art.
You see there are people on F95 who don't like my game but continue to download it, I think this is also a form of masochism, don't you agree?

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
.maṡochista s. m. and f. and adj. [der. of masochism] (pl. m. -i). – Person suffering from masochism. By extension, in common language, someone who seeks, taking pleasure in, mistreatment and humiliation from others. As an adj., the same as masochistic.

this is masochistic, instead the wife is a nymphomaniac and slut, just compare the events you described.
I do not agree but everyone is free to express themselves.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I think everyone is free to express their art.
You see there are people on F95 who don't like my game but continue to download it, I think this is also a form of masochism, don't you agree?

No, because they try a game, then later they realize, if we didn't download the game to try it, how will we comment on it, I repeat the advice, learn the definition of masochist, have faith

klmr585

Jul 23, 2020
A Wife in Venice [v0.45] [EROTIC DROP]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

sometimes i think, that you compress the new version before it's even released. :LOL:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
the definition I wrote can be found in the dictionaries, it is not my invention, therefore, no interpretation, just a fact

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Hi guys, I notice some comments that leave me speechless, I fear perhaps I have misspelled my novel or someone is too hasty to draw conclusions.

But after all, these people are a bit right because seen from a certain point of view Nicole is behaving strangely.
I'll tell you why....
I had written at the beginning of the novel that Nicole had had a difficult childhood and hoped that this detail would catch the attention of some readers.
Well Nicole is a masochist, I have now told you.
Precision: Nicole feels good when she is with Angela and is getting carried away by the euphoria that young girl is giving her.
--------
Nicole and Augusto: Nicole wants to get Augusto's permission to be with her daughter and is willing to do anything. What will happen? This of course I won't tell you.
-------
Nicole and Thomas: In this episode I showed that Nicole already had a secret relationship with Thomas. She clearly didn't like the marriage with Liama right?
What will happen to a masochist and a powerful and arrogant man if they fall in love? Could it happen that Katrin notices their relationship and becomes so jealous that she puts a spoke in the wheel between Nicole and Thomas?

In my twisted mind I have imagined rich and powerful families who after getting everything from life the only goal is to play perverted games and on this point my story is based. ( I enclose a picture of Liam's Brother just so you understand that Thomas's family is very perverse).
Last precision:
Misako and Peter I think it is clear to everyone that it is the Ntr path.
Misako has noticed that Peter gets turned on by that fantasy so she decides to play with her husband by giving him strong emotions.

Thank you all
View attachment 3412817 View attachment 3412818 View attachment 3412822
View attachment 3412824
Is this the farm I wanted to see in Fashion Business? XD

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I like it, but unfortunately the sex scene with Thomas had absolutely no sexual content, let alone Augusto. A game containing sexual perversions, but not containing sex scenes, is unlikely to appeal to people. Hopefully, in the future, the sex scenes in the game will be filled with visual content, not just text.

Reactions: luxury1970

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I like it, but unfortunately the sex scene with Thomas had absolutely no sexual content, let alone Augusto. A game containing sexual perversions, but not containing sex scenes, is unlikely to appeal to people. Hopefully, in the future, the sex scenes in the game will be filled with visual content, not just text.
Yes, you are right in this instalment I closed the introduction of the novel.
In the next episode there will be many scenes that you will love, especially between Thomas and Nicole.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Yes, you are right in this instalment I closed the introduction of the novel.
In the next episode there will be many scenes that you will love, especially between Thomas and Nicole.
Thank you, this information is encouraging, but I hope the scenes will be filled not only with Thomas and Nicole, but also Nicole with other characters.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Thank you, this information is encouraging, but I hope the scenes will be filled not only with Thomas and Nicole, but also Nicole with other characters.
Yes, of course there will be several sex scenes with other people as well.
The naughtiest course, however, is the one with Katrin. Many people think it is a lesbian lesbian route but unfortunately it is not.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I like this game it seems to be progressing nicely. Nicole looks amazing and I admire Augusto for being able to resist her charms. It wouldn't be me my resistance would last for about 2 seconds. I know she wants to keep him onside because of his daughter. But it seems her affection for him is growing so I'm hoping is resistance will fail.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I wanted some Nicole and Angela action in this update, so I was a bit disappointed, especially because Angela wasn't in the last update, either. Hopefully, we'll have some scenes between them in the next update because they're the hottest couple.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes