3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The characters in this game are beyond stupid.
Why is it that all NTR games have retarded MCs?
Why are we not given any choices in regards to the wife?
Why is he not blocking all numbers?
Why does he not blackmail his boss, he has proof of how he blackmailed his wife etc.
Write your own game with exactly the opposite of those points, and we'll review it. :sneaky:

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
Honestly, can the MC go postal already so that we can move on from this game?

I get that its a fetish, but its kinda dragging on and nothing is actually -happening-.

I like a good cheating/cuckoldry game if it actually gets to the point, but the guy has so much proof he could probably bury his wife in any court in the country. Buildup is fine, but its genuinely not progressing past the 'shocked' phase for a while now.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
What are you trying to say? That im not allowed to criticise this game unless i make a game myself?
Or is there really anybody that thinks this MC behavior makes sense?

And i dont dislike NTR games, i play a lot of them. But the MCs are all dumb as hell.
I genuinely don't get the people who sympathize nor impersonate the MC as it's him/her in IRL or smth.
For me though, I love NTR with this kind of BS logic + corruption + non wanted/no willing sex from both wife and husband. That's the best kind of NTR for me.

Anyways, if a women wants to cheat, she'll. Doesn't matter how "smart" some cucks believe to be.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
" But what is he supposed to do? Should he get his wife to quit her job or support her to get rid of their financial problems? What will the consequences of his choice be? " - What choice ???
Was a nice attempt but I think I'm done with it.

Reactions: Max_Einar

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
What are you trying to say? That im not allowed to criticise this game unless i make a game myself?
Or is there really anybody that thinks this MC behavior makes sense?

And i dont dislike NTR games, i play a lot of them. But the MCs are all dumb as hell.
What I'm saying is to try to write one using your logic to see if it's usable and popular. You can criticize anything, but you should have a better example if anyone is to take you seriously. Empty criticizing is just whining. It shows you haven't thought of why it's the way it is.
I don't mean to make it personal, but it gets tiring reading all the complaining and no one offering constructive ideas.

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
What I'm saying is to try to write one using your logic to see if it's usable and popular. You can criticize anything, but you should have a better example if anyone is to take you seriously. Empty criticizing is just whining. It shows you haven't thought of why it's the way it is.
I don't mean to make it personal, but it gets tiring reading all the complaining and no one offering constructive ideas.
Fair enough

The MC has 3 viable options in this scenario, after he found out the Wife is cheating:

1 - he confronts her, tries to work it out or divorce
2 - he keeps quiet while working on a way out, while also blocking all contact with the people trying to hurt him (blackmailing his Boss would be an interesting approach here)
3 - he is into it and turns into a cuck

But the MC instead does nothing. What kind of person acts like this in such a scenario?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1 - he confronts her, tries to work it out, or divorce
2 - he keeps quiet while working on a way out while also blocking all contact with the people trying to hurt him (blackmailing his Boss would be an interesting approach here)
3 - he is into it and turns into a cuck
You are thinking in real-life terms. IRL #1 would be 95% of any normal person route. #2 is too much work. :ROFLMAO: #3 is a fantasy Game, brother. :sneaky:

Reactions: Camerun55

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
husband doesn't have to be an idiot and should react when he reads his wife is doing some things to help husband and still thinks husband i mean he should say she is doing this for me at least he should be reasonable not selfish

Reactions: alyssssssssss

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AWifesLife-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
The direction the game has to go now is wife needs to femdom and humiliate MC and make him accept her new lustful size Queen ways, for example another party and wife takes dude from camp as date and MC has to accept this. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ericsdadismyhero

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Tried this game, hoped for NTR Content but especially after the last Update this is an Dumb as Fuck Cuck game. Many other people have already complaint about the very very poor Writing, i am not going to comment on that further but yeah its a shame that it turned out this way.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes