3.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Narcinim

Jul 15, 2022
Can anyone help on this exception? Mark branch step 67. I had in 0.5.0 and hoped the 0.5.5 update would fix it but it didn't

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy", line 141559, in script
$ fuckstagram_sis_posts_comments.append(fuckstagram_lana_post9_com5)
File "game/new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy", line 141559, in <module>
NameError: name 'fuckstagram_lana_post9_com5' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc-comp\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc-comp\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
A Wife's Phone 0.5.5
Fri Sep 20 17:11:02 2024

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Im at like step 64 but it just says progress other branches, how are we supposed to know which branches we need to prgress?
its basically all the branches that early on in game. getting wife+jenna branch done from scratch to end of current update is a long hall. after i redid wife+jenna branch from a fresh start the other week, I am in no rush for the next update, i need the break. was a painful grind.

zqqz111

Mar 11, 2024
Can anyone help on this exception? Mark branch step 67. I had in 0.5.0 and hoped the 0.5.5 update would fix it but it didn't

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc-comp\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc-comp\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
A Wife's Phone 0.5.5
Fri Sep 20 17:11:02 2024

Change fuckstagram_1ana_post9_com5 to fuckstagram_1ana_post29_com5

maroog

Sep 26, 2024
Is there any way branch I can restart through the app to get the fem MC choice again? (or save editing?) I think(?) I said no initially but it seems like a bunch of branches are blocked because of that now

Also is there more content in the wife QOS (bbc only) or non QOS (mixed content) decision?

Last edited:

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Is there any way branch I can restart through the app to get the fem MC choice again? (or save editing?) I think(?) I said no initially but it seems like a bunch of branches are blocked because of that now

Also is there more content in the wife QOS (bbc only) or non QOS (mixed content) decision?
You most likely could reset the Julia branch by save editing it to a step before the choice, there is no reset button for it in the game.

For the QoS choice: there actually is no content for non-QoS, it just skips a couple of steps like the wife's QoS party but everything else stays the same afterwards. And non-QoS also ends the wife's job branch, because she is meant to switch over to the MC's old company to work with Jenna, and Salim offers the MC to become CEO of the company again, but even with that locked behind the Wife QoS choice Jenna and MC's wife act as if they are working together when going for non-QoS.

Last edited:
Reactions: maroog

raketenrocket

Oct 6, 2017
The branch of the Wife and Jenna. Added steps 440 – 542.
The branch of the sissy MC. Added step 169 – 287.
The branch of Cecilia and the MC. Added steps 21 – 71.
The branch of Talay and the MC (romance). Added steps 6 – 42.
The branch of Talay and the MC (blackmail). Added steps 9 – 49.
The branch of Hearth and the MC. Added steps 29 – 73.
The branch of Kirely and the MC. Added steps 41 – 76.
The branch of Sola and the MC. Added steps 50 – 90.
Could someone add this to the main post, please?

maroog

Sep 26, 2024
You most likely could reset the Julia branch by save editing it to a step before the choice, there is no reset button for it in the game.

For the QoS choice: there actually is no content for non-QoS, it just skips a couple of steps like the wife's QoS party but everything else stays the same afterwards. And non-QoS also ends the wife's job branch, because she is meant to switch over to the MC's old company to work with Jenna, and Salim offers the MC to become CEO of the company again, but even with that locked behind the Wife QoS choice Jenna and MC's wife act as if they are working together when going for non-QoS.
Thanks, this worked. For reference I reset the var " julia_line_stage " to 0, the decision happens on step 43 in this branch.
I also reset " julia_romance_line_stage " to 0 but haven't gotten to the point where this should progress yet though

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Thanks, this worked. For reference I reset the var " julia_line_stage " to 0, the decision happens on step 43 in this branch.
I also reset " julia_romance_line_stage " to 0 but haven't gotten to the point where this should progress yet though
If you are on any of the "NTR on" paths the Julia #2 romance branch won't progress, it's an Alpha route exclusive and happens by default because the MC doesn't give in to the stuff Paul has planned and just beats him up.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
ok these branches are confusing me, can someone make a legit walkthrough for each branch cuz sometimes I’m not even sure which route I’m in

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

recking1209

Feb 2, 2019
What's wrong with the newer version? When I re-played the game, a large number of NPCS and stories were not triggered

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes