3.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I love this game but I have one real big issue with it, it's the cuck path selection.

I don't know why they decided because you don't like going at the gym means you want to be cucked, really ... I could understand if the choice was about when you let your wife be raped or not, cause yes, you let her have sex in front of you with someone else, that makes sense, but the gym ...

Secondly if you see you wife starting to get too close to another man ... Well you can interrupt it, like for the rape and should be able to interrupt the gym content easily instead of having to endure it till the end ... I mean he is not a cuck or not here, he is just stupid. His wife ask him to join her at the gym in a sexy outfit (after her refused first) and he still refuse with no way to change that. Lol, be serious, even if you don't like gym, you go one or twice with her if there is an issue or if she really want it in such a persuading way!

This also lead me to another issue but linked to it, I did not wanted to add myself to the phone and I was expecting some changes over time, but maybe I missed them but saw really no change at all during all my play. At least not more than what my character decide with no reason even before being added or not. So I'm wondering if I missed something, or if being added to the phone or not has no influence, cause it would have been a fun twist here to have the character pushed in a direction depending on who added him. (It's apparently not Paul ...)

lypo212

Jan 21, 2020
went for add wife ntr on path you mentioned, but every path seems to be stuck. wife office job step 33, wife and christina step 2, mark 25, wife and jenna 64, wife and sharing 40... could it be bugged cause MC stopped paying debt or started an electronic store?

wonder if you might know whats going on

EDIT: just realised when the game notes says switch to wife phone actually means switch to the questline's NPC phone and I did christina to the spy app o_O hopefully things will be fixed once I continue with chrstina's path
EDIT2: stuck again after christina's path, almost all paths says progress on other paths:cry:
I think it's a bug because most of my paths have stopped at the same spots. The only paths I have still advancing are the Mom, Daughter, Son's feminization, and Jenna and the main characters Feminization. Every other path has stopped. All my stepsis branches have stopped so that isn't it.

Reactions: fckyrmom12

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
How to start the first step with Val and Greg.?Greg invited Val to the party but Val did not accept

sora590

Apr 3, 2020
good god i hate jenna i tried the ntr path but i couldn't finish because of her.i hate how she keep being a bitch to me over my choice.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Good game, good concept, unfortunately far too many routes, so nothing really works. All branches are stuck. Valerie simply ends the cuckold route with MC's brother, even though she is supposed to meet him. The walkthrough is actually useless. The waiting times for the next convo with MC and his wife are clearly too long. The game is called "A wife's phone". The surveillance app... no idea, it only affects the family members, but not really Valerie. I think the dev is trying to do too much here. The dialogues are sometimes boring and not really interesting. You have to click forward the time for hours to get to the next day. The way the game is structured and currently running is just annoying.

Arnoldjamcam

May 24, 2023
good god i hate jenna i tried the ntr path but i couldn't finish because of her.i hate how she keep being a bitch to me over my choice.
Jenna is such a bitch lmao. The best moment is where you really get under her skin when you choose the didnt add wife to the app alpha path.

Nakedfool

Dec 15, 2022
Besides the various branches not making sense sometimes/random things being dropped and not mentioned again, I feel like the main thing missing is the conversations/moments with the wife in-between the text chats. It's like only seeing half the story and the other half is hidden. These moments should be depicted like they are in the intro of the game, like the BJ scene with Jenna and the part when you pick up your wife from the club etc.

There is 1 or 2 scenes like that in a couple of other branches but its too few(like following the wife to her fuckstagram lovers). There are a lot of potential hot conversations/moments that are just being skipped for no reason. The best example of this is the wife/jenna branch, there is a lot of good convos with the wife and her choice to be a QOS that should be there that take place in-between the texts.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
I have some questions.

First one is, what happens if you don't pay the debt? Dude says he is making the wife dance naked, but that's just what he says, should i be getting pictures and videos?

Second, is there content between MC and sissified son? I have only seen them fucking their friends.

And third, is there a problem with adding the daughter to the app? It says i did but i don't see her

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I have some questions.

First one is, what happens if you don't pay the debt? Dude says he is making the wife dance naked, but that's just what he says, should i be getting pictures and videos?

Second, is there content between MC and sissified son? I have only seen them fucking their friends.

And third, is there a problem with adding the daughter to the app? It says i did but i don't see her
1.) You only see that part of the content in the Wife+Salim branch in the "AddWife" route. It's tied to the steps of not paying the debt.

2.) No, non at all. Most likely because BI was on Patreon till just recently, their "no incest" rule gets you banned raher quick. Same reason why there is no mother and daughter content for the alpha routes, and MC's brother and FemMC are only texting without any spicy pictures.

3.) Pretty sure BI never planned any alpha romance branch for the daughter because of #2 (MC is even monologing about it and also promises her mother) and forgot/skipped over adding the daughter's app target entry.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
I'm stuck with step 12 in Greg branch. Can someone help me?
How did you start the Greg branch? Even though I've been playing the game for a long time, Valeria and Greg conversations don't happen. Can you give me some advice?

Chefbozo

Apr 4, 2022
How do i get content between the son and wife? I've tried following the path between the two but never get it after 3 playthroughs. tried ignoring the classmate and didnt work

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes