3.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Canner

Sep 30, 2018
Is there a branch where the MC goes to Jenna's house and slits her throat from ear to ear?
Nah, even though that would be a normal reaction to her shenanigans. She's definitely gonna be one of the final routes in the Alpha route though. Finally convert her to like you instead of BBC

irlylikefeet

Feb 18, 2023
How do i get content between the son and wife? I've tried following the path between the two but never get it after 3 playthroughs. tried ignoring the classmate and didnt work
Didn't Add the Wife path: Wife/Son triggers pretty deep into the Jenna/Wife path.

Add the Wife path: I think the Son gets her after Greg or if you end the Greg path. It could also trigger later too in the Jenna/Wife path.

I think in both paths the Wife mentions your Son kind of perving on her and you can ignore it or say you're going to talk to him IIRC. If you ignore it you get netorare if you say you will talk to him you can end the route or do netorase.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Most of the time the bottleneck is the stepsis's model branch, that takes ages to progress and stops basically all other branches beside MC's mother and daughter.

edit: if not interested in that content you can use the "End Content" buttons there to get all the other branches unstuck.
Historically, using the end content buttons have just fucked up the routes.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Oh man this game is awesome but I must admit restarting from scratch each time cause I missed the right path is boring and the saves doesn't really help you to know where you left.

I've read you can accept to become paul's bitch to save your niece. I'd love to try this one but I always get into another place with no obvious reason. I said I enjoyed the sissy first time I was asked for but in the end I'm never on the feminization path, what is wrong?

Even when i get on the feminization I can't get the XY path to be a woman for a day.
The route with Paul leads you to transform into an actual woman, the sissy route is its own separate thing and it you have to make an obvious choice whether or not to pursue it.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Can anyone guide me on this game? I wanted to go for Fem MC with XY App as I didn't find Sissy line that appealing but it looks like I am stuck on Alpha route.

Currently Salim showed sissy photos and as per a previous comment I chose option that MC liked it and wanted to try it. But at the time of Gym NTR I disabled NTR option as I read in some other comment that alpha path can also lead to Female MC. But now I saw another comment stating that if I am in Alpha pathway and getting romances with other women too then Female MC path is blocked.

Please help me. How to get to that specific storyline? As of now I am at a stage where I chose to gender swap MC's brother and can start again but if Female MC path is still open, please guide me towards it.

P.S: I have never played a game with this level grind and confusion. Writing is a mess too, in prologue I felt that MC had meaningful connection with his wife but even in the so called Alpha path where I didn't even push hypno on her she is sexting with a guy happily and going on a date. There is no cohesion in story, and don't forget that billion dollars debt, I want to find this MC in real world and make him owe me 1 trillion instead with just few lines.

Also, I hate this MC when he says "have a nice day" to the ones who have fkd his life and even lives of his family and friends. Still, content is quite good here and dev could salvage it by makingess grindy and adding some starting points as only few decisions are enough to change story paths.
Select the GYM NTR, sacrifice yourself to save your niece from Paul. 99% sure you can't change the brother's gender because he plays a decent role in the MC-as-a-woman path.

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
Select the GYM NTR, sacrifice yourself to save your niece from Paul. 99% sure you can't change the brother's gender because he plays a decent role in the MC-as-a-woman path.
About that, there is some error as both branches seems to be working together. Paul even after becoming a woman message in Female MC pathway.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Also, I hate this MC when he says "have a nice day" to the ones who have fkd his life and even lives of his family and friends. Still, content is quite good here and dev could salvage it by makingess grindy and adding some starting points as only few decisions are enough to change story paths.
i suspect the dev is using chat bots to write some of the dialouge. Just a lot of random mid conversation tone changes, no coherent world (trans path use surgery, that is not needed because of xy-app), nps dont remember anything, so much dialouge and story is the kind of no progress bs that ai love, the utter inability to have two characters having an extended argument that doesnt end in a compromise, because that is how you close a conversation in ai land, and of course, the constant immersion breaking politeness that ai always do.

Reactions: Usex809 and tseug

Chefbozo

Apr 4, 2022
Didn't Add the Wife path: Wife/Son triggers pretty deep into the Jenna/Wife path.

Add the Wife path: I think the Son gets her after Greg or if you end the Greg path. It could also trigger later too in the Jenna/Wife path.

I think in both paths the Wife mentions your Son kind of perving on her and you can ignore it or say you're going to talk to him IIRC. If you ignore it you get netorare if you say you will talk to him you can end the route or do netorase.
thanks for the reply, gonna do another playthrough.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
not sure if its on purpose, with "add wife ntr", even when you choose no qos for wife, she eventually goes qos, only difference is that any branches with non black people she was on get finished first, whereas if you choose for her to go qos, she automatically cuts off all affairs with non black guys.

not a bug but a continuity error for sure, after wife becomes qos, she gets a massage and than bangs the guy giving it to her. he isnt black. the reason im sure its a mistake is due to the fact that the massage is part of the jenna/wife branch, which is the same branch that qos happens. the massage should be moved to before wife becomes qos or swapped to vids of a black guy at the least.

lastly, it seems you cant turn son into a girl and have him bang the wife in the same save, im thinking i somehow locked it out so if someone has managed to both have son bang the wife and then turn him into a girl on the same playthough let me know. mostly im trying to determine what branches lock out other branches, and which no longer work since the game was changed to the current format.

anyone know if the ntr pics from wife with mr sins is ever gonna get new content? cause its annoying getting the same texts over and over again, but once you cancel that route it disappears, meaning if new content gets released ill never see it on that save.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
i suspect the dev is using chat bots to write some of the dialouge. Just a lot of random mid conversation tone changes, no coherent world (trans path use surgery, that is not needed because of xy-app), nps dont remember anything, so much dialouge and story is the kind of no progress bs that ai love, the utter inability to have two characters having an extended argument that doesnt end in a compromise, because that is how you close a conversation in ai land, and of course, the constant immersion breaking politeness that ai always do.
Wouldn't surprise me. Would also explain the overuse of the very childish "I hate you" messages all over the place in the game.

Reactions: Usex809

Beckendwarf

Jul 4, 2023
Is there any way to add the son to the app after the fact? I didn't realize how much content I would miss out on by not doing that in the initial prologue. Or are there some files I can edit? Cause the "Open" button on the walkthrough is not working to unlock the son's girlfriend or him on the app. I really don't want to have to start all this over from the beginning, but I will if there is no way to add him to the phone

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I'd thought about it from the beginning, looking at the speed of updates and the amount of text.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes