3.60 star(s) 141 Votes

recking1209

Feb 2, 2019
When I restart a new game, son path, and Hearth Talay Cecilia Sola Lena Kirely Angeline Anissa,None of these episodes can begin,I don't understand. Why

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
When I restart a new game, son path, and Hearth Talay Cecilia Sola Lena Kirely Angeline Anissa,None of these episodes can begin,I don't understand. Why
Branches were seperated into "NTR on" and "NTR off" path content. Son+Wife and Anissa branches are part of the "AddWife NTR on" path, while Hearth, Sola, Kirely, Talay, Cecilia, Lena and Julia are part of the Alpha path than can be seen with "NTR off" in either "AddWife" and "noAddWife".
Angeline was kind of disabled since it would have required an alpha choice to trigger but lead to her having sex at a club before the MC could make his move.

recking1209

Feb 2, 2019
Branches were seperated into "NTR on" and "NTR off" path content. Son+Wife and Anissa branches are part of the "AddWife NTR on" path, while Hearth, Sola, Kirely, Talay, Cecilia, Lena and Julia are part of the Alpha path than can be seen with "NTR off" in either "AddWife" and "noAddWife".
Angeline was kind of disabled since it would have required an alpha choice to trigger but lead to her having sex at a club before the MC could make his move.
Can U share a game save

Reactions: djfTgxZBwQBjrkil

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Oh man this game is awesome but I must admit restarting from scratch each time cause I missed the right path is boring and the saves doesn't really help you to know where you left.

I've read you can accept to become paul's bitch to save your niece. I'd love to try this one but I always get into another place with no obvious reason. I said I enjoyed the sissy first time I was asked for but in the end I'm never on the feminization path, what is wrong?

Even when i get on the feminization I can't get the XY path to be a woman for a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Oh man this game is awesome but I must admit restarting from scratch each time cause I missed the right path is boring and the saves doesn't really help you to know where you left.

I've read you can accept to become paul's bitch to save your niece. I'd love to try this one but I always get into another place with no obvious reason. I said I enjoyed the sissy first time I was asked for but in the end I'm never on the feminization path, what is wrong?

Even when i get on the feminization I can't get the XY path to be a woman for a day.
not sure but in my memories, you have to buy clothes in shop for first time

thokai

Feb 1, 2021

Second post on this page i've linked my guide, it roughly outlines what content which route has and how to get there.
For the FemMC XY App content you have to go either "AddWife NTR on" or "noAddWife NTR on non-Sissy", for the second one it's important to not pick the Sissy option despite the missleading 'transformation' tag because you'll get the Julia BBC ending by default.

dopa365

Jul 2, 2024
Can anyone help me ,I completed V4.9 but I dont know how to add V5.0 and V5.5 in current game.
(I use window)
Please help
(Some one has written that u have to Extact and run But i dont know how to do )

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
All right... i am really confused by this. does the mc's answers to Mr. Salims message about sissification lock you out or in on any branches or content? i was trying to feminize the Mc without making him a sissy. this game really needs a thorough branch guide with steps explanation. looking at the "walkthrough" app doesn't tell me much about where i am or where i am headed ingame.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
All right... i am really confused by this. does the mc's answers to Mr. Salims message about sissification lock you out or in on any branches or content? i was trying to feminize the Mc without making him a sissy. this game really needs a thorough branch guide with steps explanation. looking at the "walkthrough" app doesn't tell me much about where i am or where i am headed ingame.
:rolleyes:
Just 2 posts before yours i pointed out to someone else that the second post on this page contains a link to a guide i wrote.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
went for add wife ntr on path you mentioned, but every path seems to be stuck. wife office job step 33, wife and christina step 2, mark 25, wife and jenna 64, wife and sharing 40... could it be bugged cause MC stopped paying debt or started an electronic store?

wonder if you might know whats going on

EDIT: just realised when the game notes says switch to wife phone actually means switch to the questline's NPC phone and I did christina to the spy app o_O hopefully things will be fixed once I continue with chrstina's path
EDIT2: stuck again after christina's path, almost all paths says progress on other paths:cry:

Last edited:

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
went for add wife ntr on path you mentioned, but every path seems to be stuck. wife office job step 33, wife and christina step 2, mark 25, wife and jenna 64, wife and sharing 40... could it be bugged cause MC stopped paying debt or started an electronic store?

wonder if you might know whats going on

EDIT: just realised when the game notes says switch to wife phone actually means switch to the questline's NPC phone and I did christina to the spy app o_O hopefully things will be fixed once I continue with chrstina's path
EDIT2: stuck again after christina's path, almost all paths says progress on other paths:cry:
Most of the time the bottleneck is the stepsis's model branch, that takes ages to progress and stops basically all other branches beside MC's mother and daughter.

edit: if not interested in that content you can use the "End Content" buttons there to get all the other branches unstuck.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Most of the time the bottleneck is the stepsis's model branch, that takes ages to progress and stops basically all other branches beside MC's mother and daughter.

edit: if not interested in that content you can use the "End Content" buttons there to get all the other branches unstuck.
thx alot, honestly did not expect step sis path has anything to do with wife's path

D-force

May 20, 2023
My onlyfaps app isn't in the download list... How can I fix this? Because I really need it for my story to continue.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes