Levant

Apr 27, 2017
ok this game makes no senseo_O
so to make clear im not bashing around:coffee:

here a example:unsure:
lyne never used mind control on me and MC say that she tried mind control him:WaitWhat:
and there are other similar scenes hope DV can look into it and fill the plot holes:geek:

P.S.
good luck with the game DV

Reactions: punisher2099

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
ok this game makes no senseo_O
so to make clear im not bashing around:coffee:

here a example:unsure:
lyne never used mind control on me and MC say that she tried mind control him:WaitWhat:
and there are other similar scenes hope DV can look into it and fill the plot holes:geek:

P.S.
good luck with the game DV
Hello Levant

She tries to use her mind control on MC but she fail for future plot reasons when she notices this right after her attempt she makes a comment on her mind control not working on MC. So we can say that you are right and wrong. She tries and fail. Maybe I should put a sound effect to make it more obvious.

What other plot hole did you find?

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
sorry to say this Neo_Nimaru :oops:
but she dont event tries to use Mind control on MC thats the point.:coffee:

Edit#1
i realized just now you are the DV:D
im going to make a more fleshed out description of the scene to help:geek:

Edit#2
so im back:cool:
i made screenshots of the text boxes to show you how the plot hole happens :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
sorry to say this Neo_Nimaru :oops:
but she dont event tries to use Mind control on MC thats the point.:coffee:

Edit#1
i realized just now you are the DV:D
im going to make a more fleshed out description of the scene to help:geek:

Edit#2
so im back:cool:
i made screenshots of the text boxes to show you how the plot hole happens :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol I have forgotten to add the flag for that option. Thank you for remarking this. It will be fixed on the next version.

Sorry for the incovenience.

Edit: Fixed it! If you encounter another plothole I would appreciate a lot if you let me it know.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I normally don't touch a second release but I'm trying it after seeing the sheer size of the changelog. That's a really ambitious amount of renders and animations, I'm impressed just from that. Suggestion though, maybe consider going with webp image format. This game's already almost 6 gigs on the first real update, it's going to get out of hand fast if you keep developing at this rate.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
I normally don't touch a second release but I'm trying it after seeing the sheer size of the changelog. That's a really ambitious amount of renders and animations, I'm impressed just from that. Suggestion though, maybe consider going with webp image format. This game's already almost 6 gigs on the first real update, it's going to get out of hand fast if you keep developing at this rate.
I went with jpg because I was unsure if there was going to be the same quality with webp, but is worth the shoot. Thanks you.

Zeptha

May 24, 2018
how does one get out of the club bar i'm might to find something but can't find it?

Aug 15, 2021
The game is far too large - I think it would be a lot more accessible if you also added a compressed version in addition to a regular hd version.

Also as someone else mentioned consider changing image format to webp. I dont know about others but the download time can scare me away from games like this.

In any case I appreciate the effort - based on the changelog a massive amount of work seems to have been done.

Reactions: gior-gioÑ
Jan 7, 2018
First off, I very much enjoyed the game so far, Kim and Lynn are definitely my favorites.
Second, there is an error in the western bar scene when the agent chick catches the bullet fired by the random bro. She catches the entire cartridge after the gun is fired, this is wrong. When a gun is fired a small explosive charge inside the cartridge is ignited, this pushes the smaller piece of metal (the bullet) out of the front of the cartridge down the barrel of the gun. In the firearm shown the spent cartridge would remain inside the gun until someone removed it to reload the gun.
Frankly this is a funny error to see and doesn't really distract from the story, but I figured I would point it out.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
The game is far too large - I think it would be a lot more accessible if you also added a compressed version in addition to a regular hd version.

Also as someone else mentioned consider changing image format to webp. I dont know about others but the download time can scare me away from games like this.

In any case I appreciate the effort - based on the changelog a massive amount of work seems to have been done.
I did some tests and the webp version have a notable downgrade on quality, maybe because I already compressed the jpg. Will do another this weekend, but yes the size was totally different.

is there a torrnent avalible?
No, there is no torrent. You can request one, the thread was on general if I'm not wrong.

Bukkake, group sex but also harem? Im guessing mc is watching(voyeur) or part of that?
Thank you for pointing that out. Was my mistake adding bukkake, I guess there is no need but just in case, there is no NTR and I don't plan to add it. I think group sex is... for threesome? Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe I am. Just in case maybe I should remove it.

First off, I very much enjoyed the game so far, Kim and Lynn are definitely my favorites.
Second, there is an error in the western bar scene when the agent chick catches the bullet fired by the random bro. She catches the entire cartridge after the gun is fired, this is wrong. When a gun is fired a small explosive charge inside the cartridge is ignited, this pushes the smaller piece of metal (the bullet) out of the front of the cartridge down the barrel of the gun. In the firearm shown the spent cartridge would remain inside the gun until someone removed it to reload the gun.
Frankly this is a funny error to see and doesn't really distract from the story, but I figured I would point it out.
Thank you! Yes they are part of my favorites too, I was a little scared introducing Kim and giving her a huge screen time.
About the bullet, I know that bullets don't work that way, is a limitation of my own abilities and of the Studio. Still, I find it funny, I thought nobody would notice.

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Freeroam and way too sandbox for my taste. If it had been properly tagged as such I'd never have downloaded it.

Good luck with your game dev.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Thank you for pointing that out. Was my mistake adding bukkake, I guess there is no need but just in case, there is no NTR and I don't plan to add it. I think group sex is... for threesome? Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe I am. Just in case maybe I should remove it.
The 'group sex' sex is used when there are sexual acts between 3 or more people. So, if there are or will be threesomes, the tag is well placed. Don't worry.
I must say I like threesomes but I'm not that big a fan of them, will they be optional?

I played the first version when it came out and loved it. I will play this update tonight. I'll come back when I'm done. :B

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Freeroam and way too sandbox for my taste. If it had been properly tagged as such I'd never have downloaded it.

Good luck with your game dev.
I didn't want to tagged as sandbox because there are only 3 small free roams events and nothing else. No time system or even day system.
Anyways sorry for that, I can only encourage you to give it another chance. I'll add a small note on the developer notes about this to avoid future misunderstandment.

The 'group sex' sex is used when there are sexual acts between 3 or more people. So, if there are or will be threesomes, the tag is well placed. Don't worry.
I must say I like threesomes but I'm not that big a fan of them, will they be optional?

I played the first version when it came out and loved it. I will play this update tonight. I'll come back when I'm done. :B
Mmm I didn't think on making them optional.
What is optional is every female chracter, if you reject or avoid them, you won't see any lewd scene, there is no forced sexual scenes on the [mc].
The threesome scene it only happens if you choose well trought the game.

I'm happy to read that. I enjoyed a lot developing the Ch2 I hope you enjoy it playing as well.

Oh and please, don't click on the trophy when you are inside of the bar. It will lead to an error.

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Mmm I didn't think on making them optional.
What is optional is every female chracter, if you reject or avoid them, you won't see any lewd scene, there is no forced sexual scenes on the [mc].
The threesome scene it only happens if you choose well trought the game.

I'm happy to read that. I enjoyed a lot developing the Ch2 I hope you enjoy it playing as well.

Oh and please, don't click on the trophy when you are inside of the bar. It will lead to an error.
That's the thing. Like every fetish, there are probably people who aren't big fans of group sex.

If sex scenes are optional and at the player's choice, it would make sense that threesomes and group sex would be as well. If I want to romance all the girls and go full harem, I don't see it as "fair" that I'm forced to have threesomes with the girls just because of this. There are girls that I wouldn't mind having threesomes with and there are others that I would like their scenes to be just one on one with the MC.

That's why I think having the option to agree to have them and refuse them would be fine. For site rules and out of respect, I will not mention the name of other games. But I will give an example. There is a game that uses the same graphics engine as your game that deals with hypnosis. *wink wink*.
Well, in that game threesomes are optional and there is no punishment if you refuse them. I mean, you don't miss scenes since, if you reject threesomes, you have individual scenes with the girls involved. So the one-on-one and threesome scenes are 1:1. You receive the same amount of content regardless of what you choose. I know this is more work, but it could be an option. So, it would be nice if group sex was optional no matter how many girls you want to romance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NakkiMuki
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes