misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Hey dev just wanna let you know you may want to do something about the bullet catching scene on the bar... the only part of a bullet that she should grab is the tip, im not sure how much you know about firearms but that was really weird seeing because it would be completely impossible (at least for a normal human) as unless she teleported the bullet from the gun to her hand, the casing (big part before the tip) should still be inside the revolver.

Reactions: VIOLET222

Yanjin

Formerly 'yanjin'
Apr 14, 2021
By the way, i think the front cover is too cheap to attracting more people, especially compared with its great story and character modeling.It deserves more sponsorship.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Hey dev just wanna let you know you may want to do something about the bullet catching scene on the bar... the only part of a bullet that she should grab is the tip, im not sure how much you know about firearms but that was really weird seeing because it would be completely impossible (at least for a normal human) as unless she teleported the bullet from the gun to her hand, the casing (big part before the tip) should still be inside the revolver.
I know I know, is a limitation of my abilities on the Studio and the Studio itself since there is no bullet case for that caliber. Another user already mentioned this, anyways I found it funny but yes you are right, it takes away some immersion.

Teleporting the bullet to her hand? Mmmm I haven't thought about it but I'm going to steal your idea.

By the way, i think the front cover is too cheap to attracting more people, especially compared with its great story and character modeling.It deserves more sponsorship.
I'm glad you liked, yep I'll try to do something better for that cover in the next days.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Hello guys, here is small patch for some sentences and for the trophy on the bar. Maybe there are some more sentences that are wrong or very wrong (it won't surpise me). Just replace the same file inside of the game folder.

PD: It does not fix the bullet accident, since bullets works that way. (Sarcarsm off)

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Dev,

You need to work on your UI.
1. The "speaking text box" should never be on top of MC action selections nor map navigation.
2. Map navigation needs to contrast visibly vs the background to be seen. Too often you were using black arrows on dark/black backgrounds.

Beyond that, felt like a solid start and I'm looking forward to more.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Dev,

You need to work on your UI.
1. The "speaking text box" should never be on top of MC action selections nor map navigation.
2. Map navigation needs to contrast visibly vs the background to be seen. Too often you were using black arrows on dark/black backgrounds.

Beyond that, felt like a solid start and I'm looking forward to more.
Mmm I think I know where is the problem with 1), I didn't re-test the entire game with the default textbox so... maaaaaybe I forget to add some lines here and there. I believe in Ch2 this problem isn't present.
And with 2) on my screen the arrows were fine but after some thoughts, maybe I'm going to remove the "free" roam mini events and replace them with simple choices.
Thanks for pointing this out, I'm going to fix the 1) in a few hours.

cannot pass this point xc
My wild guess is that you load an old save for ch1 because in the 0.1.0/1 that choice was not defined but in Ch2 it is. You can define it yourself with the console or share your save and I'll do it for you. Or simple ignore it because it only adds a few lines of "immersion".

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Mmm I think I know where is the problem with 1), I didn't re-test the entire game with the default textbox so... maaaaaybe I forget to add some lines here and there. I believe in Ch2 this problem isn't present.
And with 2) on my screen the arrows were fine but after some thoughts, maybe I'm going to remove the "free" roam mini events and replace them with simple choices.
Thanks for pointing this out, I'm going to fix the 1) in a few hours.
I'd have to play through again to find them. Easy way to do that would be to make the chat box, fully opaque and skip through to the selections. This will make it very apparent where the issues are.

I also play with a blue light filter (built in Win10 one), so that too could cause differences in image color expectations.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
I'd have to play through again to find them. Easy way to do that would be to make the chat box, fully opaque and skip through to the selections. This will make it very apparent where the issues are.

I also play with a blue light filter (built in Win10 one), so that too could cause differences in image color expectations.
I fix that little problem. Later I'm going to run a few tests more and pray that next time I won't forget something like that.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
I thought group sex/threesomes were "standard fetishes" that's why I didn't made it optional but I'll do in the future. Other fetishes like footjob (not yet in game) are going to be entirely optional with no punishments. Besides the threesome is the last lewd scene of the chapter, my original idea was doing 3 variants, the threesome and the other 2 with each girl but... the lazy me won and I just made the threesome..
personally i have always seen 3some as well as standard so you are not alone in being confused :unsure:

looks like I need to write down notes because it seems I missed the 3some scenes ah well it gives me an excuse to start over from the start next time again.
:EDIT: Oh my I manage to get the last one :love: absolutely yummy

Also I have to ask is there going to be a harem path because all the girls a so lovely that it might break my heart choice only one :ROFLMAO:
:EDIT: at least I could vote for all of the girls on patreon :LOL:
Anyway Thank you very much for making an great game Neo_Nimaru and to you team :)

Last edited:

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
personally i have always seen 3some as well as standard so you are not alone in being confused :unsure:

looks like I need to write down notes because it seems I missed the 3some scenes ah well it gives me an excuse to start over from the start next time again.
:EDIT: Oh my I manage to get the last one :love: absolutely yummy

Also I have to ask is there going to be a harem path because all the girls a so lovely that it might break my heart choice only one :ROFLMAO:
:EDIT: at least I could vote for all of the girls on patreon :LOL:
Anyway Thank you very much for making an great game Neo_Nimaru and to you team :)
Glad you liked, I enjoyed a lot doing that scene, except when the lights decided to troll me.
The idea behind of the game is that the player choose all the girls, if you play it again and choose to reject some of them you'll notice something, the game becomes incredibly shorter. So yes, there is going to be a harem path, is my main focus doing a harem.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Glad you liked, I enjoyed a lot doing that scene, except when the lights decided to troll me.
The idea behind of the game is that the player choose all the girls, if you play it again and choose to reject some of them you'll notice something, the game becomes incredibly shorter. So yes, there is going to be a harem path, is my main focus doing a harem.
for a lack of better words ... it was incredible :love:

Oh my thank you very much that sounds great :love:

haha sounds like you will be having me as a patreon for a long time then.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
for a lack of better words ... it was incredible :love:

Oh my thank you very much that sounds great :love:

haha sounds like you will be having me as a patreon for a long time then.
I should be the one saying thank you, thank you. Don't forget to vote on the most recent poll.

• Haha
Reactions: Horagen81
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes