Rule97

May 2, 2018
Man im in that spot where I fell in love with the renders but I'd rather wait for more content before start playing

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I must say I like the game. Very entertaining, only thing I don't like is the mc getting pushed around by lynne. Yes I know she is stronger than him and has more experience, but still that's twice she threatened him and afterwards he was oh OK I guess I understand. Yes you can get upset and "punish her" but she still threatened him again after the first time. She explained that she was only testing him but still felt like lynne was manipulating the mc for her own purposes. Maybe it's just me but that was kind of annoying. Don't get me wrong I still had fun with her but yeah those weren't my favorite scenes, seeing as how he just acted like it was normal afterwards.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
I must say I like the game. Very entertaining, only thing I don't like is the mc getting pushed around by lynne. Yes I know she is stronger than him and has more experience, but still that's twice she threatened him and afterwards he was oh OK I guess I understand. Yes you can get upset and "punish her" but she still threatened him again after the first time. She explained that she was only testing him but still felt like lynne was manipulating the mc for her own purposes. Maybe it's just me but that was kind of annoying. Don't get me wrong I still had fun with her but yeah those weren't my favorite scenes, seeing as how he just acted like it was normal afterwards.
Well that's part of the narrative of the game. The part were the [mc] like oh yeah is ok, maybe I didn't express it right. I wanted the [mc] to feel powerless against Lyne and show like he doesn't care about it because there wasn't much he could really do. In the next chapters he is going to slowly start to stand more for himself.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Having the choice buttons partially in the text box and partially hidden isn't great.

I would suggest to remove single choice choices. The only thing it does it stop the action, but the action was already stopped.

Also during choices you should probably hide the text box, like in the warehouse when choosing direction. I would say for most of the game the dialogue box blocks a lot during choices, movement, sex scenes, etc.

The magazine you can pick up, you can redo going that section over and over. So might want to cut it off with dialogue after the first.

Instead of having hard settings for textbox opacity, just give players a slider so they can set it themselves.

Also not being able to preview the changes in the settings area makes it hard to decide on the changes.

In bar if you press H at least after the stage it will constantly move back to there.

Having choices that lead back to the same thing all the time isn't great. It can be done, but should be rare. Illusion of choice isn't a great gaming idea.

Some of the animation images seem to pass too fast

Sex animations aren't great, but at least MC isn't hung like a horse. Even if he can magically keep it up for 5+ orgasms.

Lyne and Kim both have interesting designs.

--------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch2_roam_g_club_bar_10'. (clicking the trophy at the bar)
--------

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Having the choice buttons partially in the text box and partially hidden isn't great.

I would suggest to remove single choice choices. The only thing it does it stop the action, but the action was already stopped.

Also during choices you should probably hide the text box, like in the warehouse when choosing direction. I would say for most of the game the dialogue box blocks a lot during choices, movement, sex scenes, etc.

The magazine you can pick up, you can redo going that section over and over. So might want to cut it off with dialogue after the first.

Instead of having hard settings for textbox opacity, just give players a slider so they can set it themselves.

Also not being able to preview the changes in the settings area makes it hard to decide on the changes.

In bar if you press H at least after the stage it will constantly move back to there.

Having choices that lead back to the same thing all the time isn't great. It can be done, but should be rare. Illusion of choice isn't a great gaming idea.

Some of the animation images seem to pass too fast

Sex animations aren't great, but at least MC isn't hung like a horse. Even if he can magically keep it up for 5+ orgasms.

Lyne and Kim both have interesting designs.

--------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch2_roam_g_club_bar_10'. (clicking the trophy at the bar)
--------

"Also during choices you should probably hide the text box"
This was a silly mistake of mine, it was reported and fixed.

"Instead of having hard settings for textbox opacity"
Like the changelog says I changed to the default textbox until I can design one I like, the options for opacity are a place holder and surely would be changed in the next versions.

"The magazine you can pick up"
Looks like another mistake from me, maybe I forget to add a flag there.

"In bar if you press H at least after the stage it will constantly move back to there"
I didn't know about this, thank you.

"Illusion of choice isn't a great gaming idea."
I think this is a bit unfair for you to say since the game has ,so far, choices that really matter. Otherwise I wouldn't have bother doing two outcomes to the first fight with the elf either two outcomes to the detectives chore. Can you actually point out where is the illusion of choice? There are choices that at the moment doesn't have an immediate outcome/consequence but it doesn't mean they won't.

If you are speaking about the "free" roam events than yes, you can go and repeat some things over and over because, like I said, I forget to add some triggers here and there.

"Some of the animation images seem to pass too fast"
I would need more context for this because there are some that are intended to happen really fast.

"Sex animations aren't great"
I know, at this point they only can be improved.

"Even if he can magically keep it up for 5+ orgasms"
So having vampires, demons, differents worlds and super powers is okay but you draw the line with the orgasms?
Anyways, you are lying right here, he only cums 3 times in a threesome so your comment is a bit deceiving right here.

"(clicking the trophy at the bar)"
It was reported multiple times and already fixed.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed what you played. Have a good day.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
"Also during choices you should probably hide the text box"
This was a silly mistake of mine, it was reported and fixed.

"Instead of having hard settings for textbox opacity"
Like the changelog says I changed to the default textbox until I can design one I like, the options for opacity are a place holder and surely would be changed in the next versions.

"The magazine you can pick up"
Looks like another mistake from me, maybe I forget to add a flag there.

"In bar if you press H at least after the stage it will constantly move back to there"
I didn't know about this, thank you.

"Illusion of choice isn't a great gaming idea."
I think this is a bit unfair for you to say since the game has ,so far, choices that really matter. Otherwise I wouldn't have bother doing two outcomes to the first fight with the elf either two outcomes to the detectives chore. Can you actually point out where is the illusion of choice? There are choices that at the moment doesn't have an immediate outcome/consequence but it doesn't mean they won't.

If you are speaking about the "free" roam events than yes, you can go and repeat some things over and over because, like I said, I forget to add some triggers here and there.

"Some of the animation images seem to pass too fast"
I would need more context for this because there are some that are intended to happen really fast.

"Sex animations aren't great"
I know, at this point they only can be improved.

"Even if he can magically keep it up for 5+ orgasms"
So having vampires, demons, differents worlds and super powers is okay but you draw the line with the orgasms?
Anyways, you are lying right here, he only cums 3 times in a threesome so your comment is a bit deceiving right here.

"(clicking the trophy at the bar)"
It was reported multiple times and already fixed.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed what you played. Have a good day.
Illusion of choice happens like when Lyne tries to drag the player to the person in the middle of the night. Slight change in text the rest of it plays out the same. Similarly during the stakeout either talking out or commanding has MC punched out with everything going the exact same. Very first meeting with Lyne where she tells the player to give her their hand, in the end the scene plays out the same with the MC doing it. These are the types of things I mean when I say illusion of choice. Now there are some actual choices in the game, like pursuing relationships, to let Lyne have the USB (I think, I didn't play the letting her have it path), etc. AS you said, I can't know the future portion of the game and what things may mean, since I am a player. However that is the point, as the game stands, when you choose a different thing and get the same scenes, it does fall under that.

What I meant by too fast, is that a few times when clicking through the game had some images instantly happen and pass to the next one, but this wasn't during an action scene. Was an early sex scene I think, but I can't remember off the top of my head when.

He was supposedly a normal human, so even if there are magic creatures around him, that doesn't change his ability to orgasm. However I was joking with hyperbole there.

A small thing that may be a bit off. MC and Kim doing the stake out, if you go with Kim's idea, MC complains about having no money to pay for more (this was without taking the money from the club), however after that they go and get burgers.

I hope you didn't take anything I said as me disliking your game. My posts aren't to disparage but to inform about something that may be an issue, I want the game to be the best it can be so everyone can enjoy it to the fullest.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Illusion of choice happens like when Lyne tries to drag the player to the person in the middle of the night. Slight change in text the rest of it plays out the same. Similarly during the stakeout either talking out or commanding has MC punched out with everything going the exact same. Very first meeting with Lyne where she tells the player to give her their hand, in the end the scene plays out the same with the MC doing it. These are the types of things I mean when I say illusion of choice. Now there are some actual choices in the game, like pursuing relationships, to let Lyne have the USB (I think, I didn't play the letting her have it path), etc. AS you said, I can't know the future portion of the game and what things may mean, since I am a player. However that is the point, as the game stands, when you choose a different thing and get the same scenes, it does fall under that.

What I meant by too fast, is that a few times when clicking through the game had some images instantly happen and pass to the next one, but this wasn't during an action scene. Was an early sex scene I think, but I can't remember off the top of my head when.

He was supposedly a normal human, so even if there are magic creatures around him, that doesn't change his ability to orgasm. However I was joking with hyperbole there.

A small thing that may be a bit off. MC and Kim doing the stake out, if you go with Kim's idea, MC complains about having no money to pay for more (this was without taking the money from the club), however after that they go and get burgers.

I hope you didn't take anything I said as me disliking your game. My posts aren't to disparage but to inform about something that may be an issue, I want the game to be the best it can be so everyone can enjoy it to the fullest.
Oh you mean those choices, I call them "minor" choices since it's function is to change dialogue and minor actions at the moment or having characters talk about them in a future. Not every choice can be a major one, that would make any game huge.
For example Lyne mentions if you agree to give your hand (choice) or not and she have to ask again nicely.

Well if you remember let me it know, maybe when I test the game again for the next relase I notice that.

"that doesn't change his ability to orgasm..."
But what if it does? :WeSmart:

"(this was without taking the money from the club)"
He is not using the money from the club, he is using the money he gains working at the coffe shop. I think I never mentioned this in the game. I thought it was clear.

Don't worry about it. If you would dislike it you surely won't bother writing a lot and just keep going with something else. If you have a suggestion feel free to join the discord server and share it there.

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
so while i was playing i got the trophy bug multiple times :( do i need that to get past this area?
No, you can ignore and continue with the game. A fix was provided already but basically it just disable the option. My apologies for this.

Nov 26, 2021
Hey Neo Nimaru

Will the sandbox aspect be optional in the future, seeing a few games offering that now or outright Puting a VN mode in game so wanted to leave that feedback

Love the tags to thanks for being upfront with everything

Neo_Nimaru

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Hey Neo Nimaru

Will the sandbox aspect be optional in the future, seeing a few games offering that now or outright Puting a VN mode in game so wanted to leave that feedback

Love the tags to thanks for being upfront with everything
Hello Secret, the tag sandbox can be tricky sometimes, here in the game there is only mini events where you roam in a small area with the objective of getting collectionables. There is not time system or even a map.
I'm planning to remove those events and replace them with something else.
So far the game is a VN and if you didn't play it yet for the tag maybe you should, you can get trough the "free" roam events very quickly.

poogersss5959

Apr 19, 2021
Great game. Very surprised that it's as unknown as it is. Hope it gets much more deserved recognition in the future. Some of the animations could use a little work, but, in general the characters & story elements are great.

Reactions: Horagen81

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is there a walkthrough? Everyone seems so untrustworthy that I don't trigger much sex scenes. Moreover, that problems with the dialogue is making it even difficult to understand on what the hell is happening.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes