kingking00

Nov 1, 2016
Is anyone else's game laggy when openin menu, save and stuff but now on when opening chest after the first playthrough? I get script is hanging error now and then. It only happens on save with a 1 star
The links needs to be updated with the new patch that fix's a lot of game breaking stuff

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I noticed characters leveling up at different pace, the exp required for each level seems vary between characters. How does the leveling up system works exactly?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I noticed characters leveling up at different pace, the exp required for each level seems vary between characters. How does the leveling up system works exactly?
The game tells you some characters level up faster than others. Female party members require less exp.

Reactions: sonhot

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Here is my save data if someone need it, 6th run, already unloked most of the weapons and endings, also there is a lot of healing items in the storage. Btw, the gallery is not unlocked, so have fun.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Damn... The netori scenes are so much hotter than the vanilla scenes. Too bad you'd be forced to watch netorare scenes and be a cuck for most of the playthrough to reach netori at the very end.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
So for example i let the main heroine form a relationship with the other party member then steal the heroine netori style. What would happen if the other guy somehow die? What kind of epilogue i'd get? Vanilla epilogue or netori or nothing?

Rhebmah

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah after like 30 hours I've only run into that letter 437 error, after doing the manual fix for that game has been golden.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Several events play out differently if one or more of your party members is hopeless or dead. That's probably one of them. The game is designed to be "winnable" no matter how badly you mess up, and it's actually pretty interesting how much content is locked behind hopelessness or death.

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
ok, Does anyone has the save before the branch to 2nd ending?
This seems dumb af, but I cant encounter the Fear Incarnate because carrying the clothes (bonus equipment from 1st run) seems to disable this event trigger, i lost the "clothes", open the door and no Fear Incarnate at all.
I also saved after trigger the missing clothes here, damn. If i want to play the 2nd ending, i will need to replay all of 2nd playthrough again.....

"Proceed normally up to the point you’ve dealt with Shima.

Go to the 3rd floor break room, and have Homura carry the sculpture.
When you try to leave the break room, Fear Incarnate will appear. Fight back instead of running.
Use the sculpture on Fear Incarnate to weaken it, and you will be able to defeat it."

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
This seems dumb af, but I cant encounter the Fear Incarnate because carrying the clothes (bonus equipment from 1st run) seems to disable this event trigger, i lost the "clothes", open the door and no Fear Incarnate at all.
I also saved after trigger the missing clothes here, damn. If i want to play the 2nd ending, i will need to replay all of 2nd playthrough again.....

When you try to leave the break room, Fear Incarnate will appear. Fight back instead of running.
Use the sculpture on Fear Incarnate to weaken it, and you will be able to defeat it."
You need to save in the room. The trigger is based on you touching the save book and has nothing to do with the clothes. Also, the clothes are a bonus from the true ending (NG+ only). You cannot have acquired them on your first run.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018

You need to save inside the room and then she will appear when you tried to leave the room

Reactions: blulaz and curianhg
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes