FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, I finished my first run. I know you get the Love Tester from giving Yamanobe back his pipe, but when do you give him the pipe? The game wouldn't let me hand it to him no matter how or when I tried. The only time I didn't try it was in the ritual room past the point of no return.

So im at the part where you (can) give food and a weapon to the other party and i gave them gum and a brokenboard(?) while the guide said they gave a biscuit (which i assume is a cookie). The gum counts to since the "food" refers to any item that reduces fear...right?
That works, yes. The other group won't even let you give them items that don't count.

Rhebmah

Nov 16, 2017
So, I finished my first run. I know you get the Love Tester from giving Yamanobe back his pipe, but when do you give him the pipe? The game wouldn't let me hand it to him no matter how or when I tried. The only time I didn't try it was in the ritual room past the point of no return.
I found just talking to him while having it in homura's inventory will give it to him automatically, I was able to do it any time I could physically click on him to talk to him.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
When you're back to him before the final battle against Fear Incarnate (you must be alone or with someone else in your party but at least one member should be missing). Just before going in the ritual circle. I think that you can return his pipe to him even before, when he's trapped on those tentacles.

If you can't give him the pipe because he's a member of your party already, try to leave the room and he'll stay behind, return then you can do it.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What area is this guide even mentioning? Am i just blind? i havnt seen a silver knife anywhere.
I think it's the one on the 2nd floor in the main building where Yamanobe drops the statue in the prologue, Kaneda was in the room below. There's a weapon (which I assume is the Silver Knife) in the second floor where that statue should be.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
At first it seems complicated but it is simple, just attack and if anyone gets any fear at all have them use Love! Once it starts targeting party members the text will give a hint who it is going to target (big tits= mia, ect) and then just have homura cover that character, do that twice and its done.
I got it after 4 tries, but those took me 4 hours. So i'm still not a fan of that fight. I admit, once you get the hang of it is pretty interesting, though. But the whole cutscene first fight, cutscene first phase stuff which is not skipable at all makes it so tedious which makes me not ever want to replay that second phase ever again :(

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, when going on True End or Yuki End routes, do you actually need to carry either of the photos or the jewel key in your inventory to the ending? Or can I just dump them in favor of drinks?

Rhebmah

Nov 16, 2017
So, when going on True End or Yuki End routes, do you actually need to carry either of the photos or the jewel key in your inventory to the ending? Or can I just dump them in favor of drinks?
As far as i know you just need the Jewel key.

was this the mystery box that got installed on main hall ? if yes how to open it ? doesn't seem to open with small key
You need the key you get when having the West, east and main keys combine together, which requires having all three in a single inventory at the same time and unfortunately someone dying and being replaced by someone from the other group.

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
You need the key you get when having the West, east and main keys combine together, which requires having all three in a single inventory at the same time and unfortunately someone dying and being replaced by someone from the other group.
I already done that on my 2nd lap, now I doing my 3rd lap but I'm not quite sure where to find this mystery box that got installed after clearing 2nd lap on main hall

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I already done that on my 2nd lap, now I doing my 3rd lap but I'm not quite sure where to find this mystery box that got installed after clearing 2nd lap on main hall
That is the Mystery Box. To open it, you need to have fulfilled the conditions for the harem ending on the current playthrough. You will also periodically trigger scenes that suggest both of your party members are getting increasingly horny at the beds before this one. If this is only your third playthrough, it is impossible for you to have seen all the endings needed for the female harem end. See below post.
Buckle up.
  1. View all girls' or all boys' endings between them and Homura, depending on which harem you are going for. This does NOT include the various epilogues. Normal and true ending both count.
  2. Get the Mystery Box from the wardrobe in the room with the tape player and finish that playthrough.
    • Unlocking the wardrobe requires the Fallen Angel Key. To get it, you need to have all three of the mansion's keys in one character's inventory at the same time.
    • You start with the West Wing or East Wing Key, and obtain the Main Hall Key normally. To get the third key, you need to lose someone, then recruit a member of the opposite party, who will come with their party's key.
    • You can recruit a member from the hidden room behind a breakable wall in the passage leading to the Clock Tower. Kill someone off before heading there.
  3. Start NG+ with Mia and Rikana for girls' harem or Kippei and Seijiro for boys' harem.
  4. Raise both party members' affection to 30. Do not let them become hopeless.
  5. Upon reaching the first Main Hall save room (immediately after getting Main Hall Key), open the Mystery Box on the table.

Reactions: Xeapher

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
You can keep those in your box instead of inventory. If you toss them away I think those won't pass to your next game.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
You can keep those in your box instead of inventory. If you toss them away I think those won't pass to your next game.
You can toss them away? They can carry over? I was just gonna keep them in the box. I didn't want to throw them away, anyway. I actually carried them all the way through True End and they didn't carry over.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
There might be some quirk to the yuki ending. I didn't saw what happened to me in the walkthrough either.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
You can toss them away? They can carry over? I was just gonna keep them in the box. I didn't want to throw them away, anyway. I actually carried them all the way through True End and they didn't carry over.
Key items like traversal/progression items (Rope, Old Hammer, Planks, and Broken Ladders), the photos, and mansion keys (including the Fallen Angel and Jewel Keys) do NOT carry over between playthroughs. Other items that don't carry over include video tapes and excess Matches and Small Keys.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
There might be some quirk to the yuki ending. I didn't saw what happened to me in the walkthrough either.

This is a normal thing that happens even if you aren't on the Yuki route or don't have it unlocked. Party members that enter into a special relationship will prioritize the safety of their partners over you (Homura). It has nothing to do with possession of the Jewel Key. None of the key items trigger or change events in the game if any character carries it around except for the Sculpture.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Didn't the jewel key carried over? That's strange, I thought this key item would do.

Edit: Nevermind, I thought jewel key was the key to the mysterious box.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
This is a normal thing that happens even if you aren't on the Yuki route or don't have it unlocked. Party members that enter into a special relationship will prioritize the safety of their partners over you (Homura). It has nothing to do with possession of the Jewel Key. None of the key items trigger or change events in the game if any character carries it around except for the Sculpture.
Clothes add some new conversations if you have them in your inventory, though.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Clothes add some new conversations if you have them in your inventory, though.
I should have phrased my post better. When I was writing the post, I confused myself by rewriting it and left in the reference to the Sculpture. Suffice to say, various items like Matches and the Sculpture can trigger optional events and dialogue, but there are no major story branches caused by an item in a character's inventory (vs. keeping it in the storage box).

Last edited:

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
I should have phrased my post better. When I said "key items", I meant literal keys like the mansion keys and various limited use keys (i.e. Jewel Key). Other items like Matches and the Sculpture can trigger optional events and dialogue, but the Sculpture is the only major trigger (indirectly leads to true ending on NG+). Off the top of my head, I can't recall any dialogue that references the Clothes or needs them, but I wouldn't be surprised.
More than dialogues referring to them is that some conversations will change and turn a twisted ending (for example, when you enter at the main building with your team and you have Clothes in your inventory, the party member who loves you most will talk to you and literally melt, giving Homura hallucinations and screaming). Other thing is that you can hide and won't get find by tentacles/Fear Incarnate and a message will pop up saying "You're no fun" IIRC.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes