curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
"
[Optional - Demon Katana]
If you don’t yet have it, get the Demon Katana while you can.
Go down to the main hall 1st floor west corridor. Use a plank and proceed into the west toilet.
Check the toilet, and try to leave. Battle the Mad Man. Go down where the enemy appeared to descend underground. Here you can pick up [Dad’s Pipe] and a [Vial of Blood].
"

Where can i find the Vial of Blood? I already found the Pipe and I tried to find the whole room, havent found it.

LETHHA

Dec 2, 2017
Help needed :c

Is my 3er playtrough and I end fighting Yuki but she transforms into "dark prince" and I can't do anything
honestly I got so infuriated with this that I looked up in some guide and don't know if I'm in the true end but missed something or I'm some impossible end

Here is the guide I found

Last edited:

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
Man my first playthrough was a disaster. I got to the clock tower but I had to start over because Homaru and my fmc had one heart left. I didn't understand the mechanics so I let the hearts drop. I was playing with one heart for most of my first playthrough and eventually ran out of health items. I'm only playing one hour a day with a lot of backtracking so its taking me forever to finish at least one route.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Man my first playthrough was a disaster. I got to the clock tower but I had to start over because Homaru and my fmc had one heart left. I didn't understand the mechanics so I let the hearts drop. I was playing with one heart for most of my first playthrough and eventually ran out of health items. I'm only playing one hour a day with a lot of backtracking so its taking me forever to finish at least one route.
You have the option "give up" on the menu, you will start the new game but your level will stay the same, the game is very grindy and I'm afraid, this would be the best option for you.

Rhebmah

Nov 16, 2017
Is it possible to turn gay content off? Need to know
Yeah, it's off by default but its under BL in the options if it ever gets turned on.

Unless you also mean lesbian content too which cannot be turned off but it's completely avoidable with two exceptions that still require specific character pairings.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Man my first playthrough was a disaster. I got to the clock tower but I had to start over because Homaru and my fmc had one heart left. I didn't understand the mechanics so I let the hearts drop.
I had a rikana hopeless ending yesterday, just because i wanted to see what would happen. That was a mistake :D
And as i posted before, i had to quit because i ran out of health items and inventory space (this plank and broken ladder stuff is really pissing me off, ngl) with yachika and rikana the first time around in the main hall. Thus, it took me more time to get to the first (hopeless) ending by now than it took the guy that shared the complete save here to play it. 14 hours as of yet. -.-

The vndb max with 30 hours for everything seems a bit steep but i can easily see myself taking 20 for everything for sure.
On the plus side, if you ran around already for an extended period of time you will get back to where you were or even further in like i did now in maybe about half, if not even less the time. That is a motivating factor for me at least.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Help needed :c

Is my 3er playtrough and I end fighting Yuki but she transforms into "dark prince" and I can't do anything
honestly I got so infuriated with this that I looked up in some guide and don't know if I'm in the true end but missed something or I'm some impossible end

Here is the guide I found
What do you mean you can do nothing? Can't you fight her? You have to attack her and use Love! if someone in your party has even a pinch of fear in their bars. Eventually she will announce someone who's gonna attack (Little boy = Kippei; Big tits = Mia; Annoying man = Seijiro; Cold eyes = Rikana; Don't look too smart = Yachika) and use Cover with Homura on that character. Once she attacks you twice in that way (to your mates and you defend them succesfully) you'll win the battle.

If you don't backtrack and you know how to move and battle enemies, your playthrough will be short (it took like 1-2 hours to me to complete East Wing just playing beforehand in japanese).

• Wow
Reactions: PeteHanson

aekakun2u

Jan 18, 2019
What do you mean you can do nothing? Can't you fight her? You have to attack her and use Love! if someone in your party has even a pinch of fear in their bars. Eventually she will announce someone who's gonna attack (Little boy = Kippei; Big tits = Mia; Annoying man = Seijiro; Cold eyes = Rikana; Don't look too smart = Yachika) and use Cover with Homura on that character. Once she attacks you twice in that way (to your mates and you defend them succesfully) you'll win the battle.
Not him but I'm having the same problem. Right after she turns she has 9+ turns at minimum and keeps attacking until everyone dies.

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
I end fighting Yuki but she transforms into "dark prince" and I can't do anything
This might be the solution, at least it helped me
There's a bug where if you use "Shout!" with Homura in the battle prior (coincidentally insta-killing the miniboss), the transformed final boss will skip all of your turns. Just don't use "Shout!" with Homura. To be safe, you could skip using it with any of your party, but then you miss out on the massive critical damage boost to your attacks.

Reactions: sonhot

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
To be honest, I shouted the prior battle with every member of my team and I didn't instakilled the enemy and I had no problems with bugs or anything. Maybe it was just pure luck.

Reactions: PeteHanson

LETHHA

Dec 2, 2017
I can't do anything, the game skips my turns the moment yuki transform moreover "Dark prince" does massive damage/fear but it doesn't really matter because it can attack freely all the turns

This might be the solution, at least it helped me
I will try thx

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, I got fed up with the 2nd tentacle monster encounter in the West wing. I'm supposed to use the broken ladder somewhere, but there's zero visual indication of where. Decided to open the game up in RPG Maker XP and just look for where the magic tile is. Maybe get to the bottom of some other things like what hell the 1st and 3rd questions actually do. (I know the faint of heart question relates to guro.)

However, when I open it up in XP, the text is all garbled in a way different from old forum posts with text display issues. The text displays as Japanese fine when I'm one of the proper text windows, but when its inside a script, the text gets fucked up like this. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
So I finished the east route which is my 2nd playthrough. I played the West route on my 1st playthrough but didn't finish and had to give up due to poor early choices. I don't feel like replaying again. I'll probably just get the CG Save. However someone give me a quick synapse of the true route or lore explanation if not I'll probably just go back and read some of the posts later for clarity on the story.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes