Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
It seems like if you 'give up' in new game +, it completely resets everything but your level, taking you back down to playthrough 1. Is that really how it works? The little star even disappears from the save.

kanginw123

Dec 25, 2019
about hopeless bed event. i do as guide said but nothing happen. The hopeless target keep saying something like don't talk to them. Any advice ? (i try when affection 30+ and 70+ )

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
When the True End Final Boss transforms they just keep spamming attacks until my entire party is dead without even giving me a single turn, am I missing something here or is my game bugged?
Same thing happend to me, in fact first time fighting that boss everything was fine except that I skipped that moment, where you had to cover your party and lost that battle, but after that like 5 times in a row, after transformation, boss just keep spamming attacks until all my party is dead (I was following walkthrough from google docs)

Gotorsv

Nov 27, 2018
Same thing happend to me, in fact first time fighting that boss everything was fine except that I skipped that moment, where you had to cover your party and lost that battle, but after that like 5 times in a row, after transformation, boss just keep spamming attacks until all my party is dead (I was following walkthrough from google docs)
There is a hidden effect where true final boss automatically loses HP every turn, even if you only defend. The battle is faster if you attack, but the main priority is protecting/healing your party members. The fight immediately ends after Homura covers your party from two instant death attacks. Remember, if you do not cover the correct party member after the boss announces the target of the instant death move, it is a game over.

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
When the True End Final Boss transforms they just keep spamming attacks until my entire party is dead without even giving me a single turn, am I missing something here or is my game bugged?
There's a bug where if you use "Shout!" with Homura in the battle prior (coincidentally insta-killing the miniboss), the transformed final boss will skip all of your turns. Just don't use "Shout!" with Homura. To be safe, you could skip using it with any of your party, but then you miss out on the massive critical damage boost to your attacks.

Reactions: blulaz and senguj

kozna

Mar 2, 2018
I'm at a loss here, I put the save file inside the save folder but the gallery gets corrupted and doesn't show anything at all

• Sad
Reactions: JeremyDevia

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
There's a bug where if you use "Shout!" with Homura in the battle prior (coincidentally insta-killing the miniboss), the transformed final boss will skip all of your turns. Just don't use "Shout!" with Homura. To be safe, you could skip using it with any of your party, but then you miss out on the massive critical damage boost to your attacks.
Thx a lot, that solved the problem for me

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
That is way better than not having any at all. I just want to see an ending, and i started the west side with rikana.
So that will do for that at least. Thank you very much for sharing these! :)

Reactions: Umaru-chan

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is there netorare content
Yes but you have to add BL for it. You have to first add one of the guys to Homuras team and then Mia. Then you to sleep with the guy all the time in one bed and make sure neither he or Mia will die or get hopeless. Congratulation. You managed that Homura whas stolen from Mia by Gayness.

• Haha
Reactions: Umaru-chan

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
What are the keys to opening the menu?

It seems I have problems with not being able to close a menu once I open it.
When I press shift I opened the options menu but I can't close it for some reason.

Have no clue what's going on...
Anyone else got the same problem?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Did anyone find a way to cheat / fix the fear stat into place yet? Also are healing items even usable in combat, so if i find a variable for cookies for example will that even help me at all? This game is such a massive pain in the ass, wow. :mad:

Last edited:

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
What are the keys to opening the menu?

It seems I have problems with not being able to close a menu once I open it.
When I press shift I opened the options menu but I can't close it for some reason.

Have no clue what's going on...
Anyone else got the same problem?
S = Save
X = Menu
C = Accept
Shift = Options Menu

Did anyone find a way to fix / cheat the fear stat yet? Also are healing items even usable in combat, so if i find a variable for cookies for example will that even help me at all? This game is such a massive pain in the ass, wow. :mad:
You can use healing items in combat. If you wanna stack on healing items just wait to level up to lower your fear bar. Try items like Spray Can, Sulfuric Acid, Rope, Matches and Rosary for enemies to beat them down quicker.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
how to progress.png
Did i run into one of those famous game breaking bugs? The as well as the textfiles shared here in the thread tell me i should be able to use the rope to get down from there, and i tried it on every outer tile on this screen. I have no idea what the problem is...

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
View attachment 1468917
Did i run into one of those famous game breaking bugs? The as well as the textfiles shared here in the thread tell me i should be able to use the rope to get down from there, and i tried it on every outer tile on this screen. I have no idea what the problem is...
First you have to activate the mechanism to open the bridge, then another balcony will appear and there you can use the Rope.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes