Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
I'm both happy and disappointed that the harem ending fast-forwards to the events of the normal ending. Happy because thank GOD I don't have repeat main hall for the umpteenth time, and disappointed it isn't a proper branching route. At least give it a custom ending sequence.
I suppose the creator did it this way because they wouldn't make battle system with 4 characters instead of 3 if you'd go for straight harem.

Reactions: PeteHanson

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
phobia? i dont fear gays. yes they spread disease, all kind but i dont feel threatened. its just you know...ew... just look at them flaunting their penis on front of public at their "normal parade"...ew..ew...ew...even a child not safe around them. HANS, WHERES MY FLAMETHROWER!?
I diagnose you with Phallophobia and Homophobia

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
During the scene where your party meets up with the others on the other side of the gap and they ask for weapon and food does it affect anything if you give them things or not? On that note I know if the other party are the 3 girls and there will be a cg later if you give them nothing (according to a walkthrough) but anything else?
If the other parties are: Kippei+Seijirou+Yachika; Kippei+Mia+Seijirou; Kippei+Rikana+Seijirou; Mia+Rikana+Yachika; every one of these parties would trigger a CG scene in some point of the gameplay. In addition, I'm sure that if you don't pass them any items and one of your party members die, you'll find one of the other party alive and join you eventually in Hopeless state (which can result in a bad ending if you sleep with them).

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
There's no futa content in this game but if you're into it, I know the artist sometimes draws futa content.
It was a regrettable, i know it only in doujin.. but it somehow suit the game with one of the ending is when your girl crews getting cursed with magical dick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 10, 2018
Need help

Stuck on the paintings

I put in the Middle aged man, the baby, the teen, then the boy in that order with the old man at the end
but for some reason the frame of the old man still will not come down

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Need help

Stuck on the paintings

I put in the Middle aged man, the baby, the teen, then the boy in that order with the old man at the end
but for some reason the frame of the old man still will not come down
Teen, baby, man, boy, old man. You need to place them in that order.

It was a regrettable, i know it only in doujin.. but it somehow suit the game with one of the ending is when your girl crews getting cursed with magical dick.
I really doubt that developer will add more content to this game since they're working on another game (I think it's a sequel of this game).

I really need help. I'm trying to get the Cleaver but I can't get it. I used the guide provided pages before which says:

I did everything stated there but when I make them sleep together, no scene will trigger neither it would appear the cleaver in the kitchen. If I remember correctly playing the game in japanese...

Any help? Does anyone know if it's a bug?

May 10, 2018
Teen, baby, man, boy, old man. You need to place them in that order.

I really doubt that developer will add more content to this game since they're working on another game (I think it's a sequel of this game).

I really need help. I'm trying to get the Cleaver but I can't get it. I used the guide provided pages before which says:

I did everything stated there but when I make them sleep together, no scene will trigger neither it would appear the cleaver in the kitchen. If I remember correctly playing the game in japanese...

Any help? Does anyone know if it's a bug?
awesome thanks the guide I was reading seemed to be off

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
> homo element
> 5 star in no time
really speaks about this site community. yikes
Speaks about an idiot not looking at the pics and missing the fact that BL has a toggle to turn it off, more like. :LOL:
Might not be the worst idea for a mod to go through the thread and clean up the drivel, honestly. So much useless off-topic spam here by now, and that dude is just one of them as far as i can see.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Has there been any word on the maps or an update yet? I gotta be honest, i put the game down for now. And won't start playing again if i do not see at least one of these appearing in this thread.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Just finished the East route once. Gonna try the West route next. I've heard some people saying that it's a fair bit easier. That true?

Krama

Oct 19, 2019
Можно где нибудь наполнить бутылку Хомуры?

Rhebmah

Nov 16, 2017
Hello! I've been having a lot of fun with this game but I keep getting this error right before I finish the game and I'm curious if anyone knows why? It's starting with the west route if this helps.

error.jpg

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Hello! I've been having a lot of fun with this game but I keep getting this error right before I finish the game and I'm curious if anyone knows why? It's starting with the west route if this helps.

View attachment 1465293
You are probably playing 1.00 version that was shared here. It has some game breaking bugs like yours presented, if someone would share the new version everyone will be grateful.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019

View attachment 1465293
Someone posted a manual fix for that.

For those who doesn't want to wait, someone posted a solution for this problem already.
- in the game folder, go to "graphics" and then to "windowskins".
- make a copy of "Letter_24" and "Letter_24_r".
- rename the copies accordingly as "Letter_437" and "Letter_437_r".
- put the copies back without deleting the originals.
It worked. Finished the game once already.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone knows how to access Netori content?
  1. Choose your desired partner first, then the person you want to steal them from second (ex. Yachika, then Kippei).
  2. Sleep alone until they form a "special relationship". The game will notify you of this, and their portraits will change.
    • Do not let either of them become hopeless or die.
  3. Get 80+ affection with your desired partner.
    • +5 for picking them first
    • +10 per bed if you sleep with them or +5 if you sleep alone
    • +10ish from dialogue choices (Seijiro gets +8? max, Mia gets like +15)
    • +5/3/2/1 for healing them with Homura's bottle or the other healing items (drink/cookie/gum)
  4. At the final bed, you will get the netori scene.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes