JSania

May 23, 2019
When the True End Final Boss transforms they just keep spamming attacks until my entire party is dead without even giving me a single turn, am I missing something here or is my game bugged?
Don't use shout in battle before it

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I'm stuck at the first puzzle, east side. The game tells me to turn around and shine the light, but it doesn't matter where I turn it doesn't work.
Yeah, kinda lost here as well. Used the Lighter and the matches. Goes out no matter where I light them.

dudepersonme

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah, kinda lost here as well. Used the Lighter and the matches. Goes out no matter where I light them.
It's in the dark hallway downstairs. When you're standing in front of the door on the right look in the opposite direction and use a match or lighter.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
It's in the dark hallway downstairs. When you're standing in front of the door on the right look in the opposite direction and use a match or lighter.
Finally got it, thanks. I completely forgot I had the plank in my inventory to get across the corridor. Also only just found that I can use Senjiro's lighter to set enemies on fire.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Remember guys, you can press "S" and save wherever you want. Maybe it's a bug from the devs but you can exploit it.

DLZ22

Apr 25, 2018
Hi, can anyone tell me how i get the Jewel Key? after Shima supposedly should show up,but it doesn't appear and i have the sculpture on Homura inventory...

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Hi, can anyone tell me how i get the Jewel Key? after Shima supposedly should show up,but it doesn't appear and i have the sculpture on Homura inventory...
Go to the save room on the same floor as Shima and try to exit. Use the sculpture in battle with Homura, win, then exit and reenter.

Where do you get the West or East Wing Keys from if you're on the opposite route?

Last edited:

DLZ22

Apr 25, 2018
Go to the save room on the same floor as Shima and try to exit. Use the sculpture in battle with Homura, win, then exit and reenter.

Where do you get the West or East Wing Keys from if you're on the opposite route?
I have done it several times but still fear doesnt appear... After the battle with Shima i have the sculpture on Homura inventory but when i enter and leave the save room fear doesnt appear, i also try after the door to the save room forcibly closes and we see the banging, but when i enter and leave room still doesnt fear show up.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I have done it several times but still fear doesnt appear... After the battle with Shima i have the sculpture on Homura inventory but when i enter and leave the save room fear doesnt appear, i also try after the door to the save room forcibly closes and we see the banging, but when i enter and leave room still doesnt fear show up.
Just to be sure, you are in the save room on the third floor with a full party? Did you try saving your game? I have no idea what you're talking about with the banging. You might have triggered some event that prevents her showing up.

Also, I'm completely stumped on how to get the Angel Key. Backtracked all over the place in the game state immediately after the Clock Tower (before picking up the ring, which blocks the closet), and I can't find the opposite Key, so I assume I missed it somewhere. Highly suspicious areas include the locked door in the courtyard and the underground flooded chamber in the courtyard, but as far as I can tell, the first has no way in, and the second has nothing in it (which is bullsh*t considering events in East Wing route; I thought for sure the Key would be hidden in there).

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
how do i get the ntr scenes
  1. Choose your desired partner first, then the person you want to steal them from second (ex. Yachika, then Kippei).
  2. Sleep alone until they form a "special relationship". The game will notify you of this, and their portraits will change.
    • Do not let either of them become hopeless or die.
  3. Get 80+ affection with your desired partner.
    • +5 for picking them first
    • +10 per bed if you sleep with them or +5 if you sleep alone
    • +10ish from dialogue choices (Seijiro gets +8? max, Mia gets like +15)
    • +5/3/2/1 for healing them with Homura's bottle or the other healing items (drink/cookie/gum)
  4. At the final bed, you will get the netori scene.
Angel Key, anyone?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daioh and senguj

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Don't touch the doll indeed. It feels like touching the doll just results in a lot of busy work to prevent one of your members from dying. Are there any scenes to collect from the dolls moment?

DLZ22

Apr 25, 2018
Just to be sure, you are in the save room on the third floor with a full party? Did you try saving your game? I have no idea what you're talking about with the banging. You might have triggered some event that prevents her showing up.

Also, I'm completely stumped on how to get the Angel Key. Backtracked all over the place in the game state immediately after the Clock Tower (before picking up the ring, which blocks the closet), and I can't find the opposite Key, so I assume I missed it somewhere. Highly suspicious areas include the locked door in the courtyard and the underground flooded chamber in the courtyard, but as far as I can tell, the first has no way in, and the second has nothing in it (which is bullsh*t considering events in East Wing route; I thought for sure the Key would be hidden in there).
Finally i go the event trigger, the reason she didnt show up its was because i didnt save the game the moment i enter the safe room on the 3th floor. Thanks for the tip ;D

zircoin

Oct 18, 2019
  1. Choose your desired partner first, then the person you want to steal them from second (ex. Yachika, then Kippei).
  2. Sleep alone until they form a "special relationship". The game will notify you of this, and their portraits will change.
    • Do not let either of them become hopeless or die.
  3. Get 80+ affection with your desired partner.
    • +5 for picking them first
    • +10 per bed if you sleep with them or +5 if you sleep alone
    • +10ish from dialogue choices (Seijiro gets +8? max, Mia gets like +15)
    • +5/3/2/1 for healing them with Homura's bottle or the other healing items (drink/cookie/gum)
  4. At the final bed, you will get the netori scene.
Angel Key, anyone?
what about netorare scene

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
ok how do you make the updated art appear instead of the pixel art
because the sex scenes keep appearing in 8 bit instead of the drawcgs

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes