Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
  1. Choose your desired partner first, then the person you want to steal them from second (ex. Yachika, then Kippei).
  2. Sleep alone until they form a "special relationship". The game will notify you of this, and their portraits will change.
    • Do not let either of them become hopeless or die.
  3. Get 80+ affection with your desired partner.
    • +5 for picking them first
    • +10 per bed if you sleep with them or +5 if you sleep alone
    • +10ish from dialogue choices (Seijiro gets +8? max, Mia gets like +15)
    • +5/3/2/1 for healing them with Homura's bottle or the other healing items (drink/cookie/gum)
  4. At the final bed, you will get the netori scene.
Angel Key, anyone?

Ive been using this. However the thing about not using shout is not included even though it works so I'm guessing its a bug? It tells you how to get all the items/scenes endings including angel key.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So I see in the character folder of the game there are...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't gotten that and I was wondering how that happens?

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
When a character become hopeles what do u do to fix it? do they stay hopeless permanently? should i just restart my run?

laundrylad

Sep 12, 2020
When a character become hopeles what do u do to fix it? do they stay hopeless permanently? should i just restart my run?
Yeah hopeless is permenant. If you're after certain CGs several of them only occur when the character is hopeless. Be warned that if they lose that last heart they're dead for good though, so be careful. You can use Give Up to restart your run with full health and your levels carried over if you feel overwhelmed.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I'm both happy and disappointed that the harem ending fast-forwards to the events of the normal ending. Happy because thank GOD I don't have repeat main hall for the umpteenth time, and disappointed it isn't a proper branching route. At least give it a custom ending sequence.

Replay value on this game is pretty high for the first few playthroughs, and there's a TON of content between different parties, routes, and the affection/relationship system, but it gets old quick once you've done both starting routes and obtained all endings. That's still a minimum of four playthroughs with plenty enough variation to keep things interesting though, so major props to the creator for that.

Unfortunately, not at all worth scene hunting IMO, since most scene triggers are mutually exclusive and/or party-dependent (especially all the damn epilogues). Even if you knew all the scene requirements to start with and planned it out, it would still take an ungodly number of playthroughs to grab everything. Time to grab that full gallery save from a few pages back...

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
During the scene where your party meets up with the others on the other side of the gap and they ask for weapon and food does it affect anything if you give them things or not? On that note I know if the other party are the 3 girls and there will be a cg later if you give them nothing (according to a walkthrough) but anything else?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
During the scene where your party meets up with the others on the other side of the gap and they ask for weapon and food does it affect anything if you give them things or not? On that note I know if the other party are the 3 girls and there will be a cg later if you give them nothing (according to a walkthrough) but anything else?
You get a scene if the other party has Kippei, Seijiro, and any female or if the other party is all female. If you lose a party member and recruit one from the other party later, I think they will start with one less heart for every item you refuse to give, but this is based on me recruiting Rikana with 1 heart right before Clock Tower in my Mystery Box run. In order to get the harem ending, you need to give food and a weapon.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
phobia? i dont fear gays. yes they spread disease, all kind but i dont feel threatened. its just you know...ew... just look at them flaunting their penis on front of public at their "normal parade"...ew..ew...ew...even a child not safe around them. HANS, WHERES MY FLAMETHROWER!?
the fuck man is wrong with you man??

Reactions: KekKoo

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I'm just in the prolouge and already stuck I found the blue key, and then the tape. What do I do now? Is there any hint/quest system? I cannot find anything new to do. Do I have to play the tape and if yes, where and how? And otherwise, what else am I supposed to do now?

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes