RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
You get a scene if the other party has Kippei, Seijiro, and any female or if the other party is all female. If you lose a party member and recruit one from the other party later, I think they will start with one less heart for every item you refuse to give, but this is based on me recruiting Rikana with 1 heart right before Clock Tower in my Mystery Box run. In order to get the harem ending, you need to give food and a weapon.
Think you're right about the 1 heart loss for each item not given. When I completed that run, all 3 girls who were the seperate party were sent to the mental asylum in their endings which I'm guessing meant all of them were at the 1 heart hopeless state.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
How to get harem ending?
Buckle up.
  1. View all girls' or all boys' endings between them and Homura, depending on which harem you are going for. This does NOT include the various epilogues. Normal and true ending both count.
  2. Get the Mystery Box from the wardrobe in the room with the tape player and finish that playthrough.
    • Unlocking the wardrobe requires the Fallen Angel Key. To get it, you need to have all three of the mansion's keys in one character's inventory at the same time.
    • You start with the West Wing or East Wing Key, and obtain the Main Hall Key normally. To get the third key, you need to lose someone, then recruit a member of the opposite party, who will come with their party's key.
    • You can recruit a member from the hidden room behind a breakable wall in the passage leading to the Clock Tower. Kill someone off before heading there.
  3. Start NG+ with Mia and Rikana for girls' harem or Kippei and Seijiro for boys' harem.
  4. Raise both party members' affection to 30. Do not let them become hopeless.
  5. Upon reaching the first Main Hall save room (immediately after getting Main Hall Key), open the Mystery Box on the table.

laundrylad

Sep 12, 2020
Buckle up.
  1. View all girls' or all boys' endings between them and Homura, depending on which harem you are going for. This does NOT include the various epilogues. Normal and true ending both count.
  2. Get the Mystery Box from the wardrobe in the room with the tape player and finish that playthrough.
    • Unlocking the wardrobe requires the Fallen Angel Key. To get it, you need to have all three of the mansion's keys in one character's inventory at the same time.
    • You start with the West Wing or East Wing Key, and obtain the Main Hall Key normally. To get the third key, you need to lose someone, then recruit a member of the opposite party, who will come with their party's key.
    • You can recruit a member from the hidden room behind a breakable wall in the passage leading to the Clock Tower. Kill someone off before heading there.
  3. Start NG+ with Mia and Rikana for girls' harem or Kippei and Seijiro for boys' harem.
  4. Raise both party members' affection to 30. Do not let them become hopeless.
  5. Upon reaching the first Main Hall save room (immediately after getting Main Hall Key), open the Mystery Box on the table.
Thanks for writing this up for folks! I think this game is well-made and all but there's no way my sanity can withstand that many playthroughs! Playing this game stresses me the fuck out lol.

Dec 7, 2019
Okay thank you all for all the help q-q cause I managed to play and cover a heck lot now. Alsooooo is there a way you can set up seijiro and kippie together? as a couple o-o

laundrylad

Sep 12, 2020
Okay thank you all for all the help q-q cause I managed to play and cover a heck lot now. Alsooooo is there a way you can set up seijiro and kippie together? as a couple o-o
Yes, pick them for your party and have them sleep together each time. Eventually they'll form a special relationship. Don't let either one become hopeless or die at any point.

Dec 7, 2019
Yes, pick them for your party and have them sleep together each time. Eventually they'll form a special relationship. Don't let either one become hopeless or die at any point.
..yeah made one of them hopeless already, dang it!
edit: I just killed kippie q---q
edit1: and sejiro choked me to death, took choke me harder daddy to a new level fuk

Last edited:

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
i need a litte help, i can't fight the princess of decay, she doesn't stop atacking me and i can't do anything

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Btw I went through the ulmf thread and put together some walkthroughs scattered throughout the posts.

Should do West path before East (Choosing Seijirou for your team puts you on East Past)
So, been reading the walkthroughs in this post and the east route guide is implying you can only get the true ending in that route. This right?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
So, been reading the walkthroughs in this post and the east route guide is implying you can only get the true ending in that route. This right?
Yeah, but you need to do both routes to get the true I think.
???

No. The true ending is unlocked after you obtain the normal ending. It is available no matter which Wing you start in. True ending then unlocks another ending, which itself can also be obtained on either route.

Refer to for questions.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes