PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
You can use healing items in combat. If you wanna stack on healing items just wait to level up to lower your fear bar. Try items like Spray Can, Sulfuric Acid, Rope, Matches and Rosary for enemies to beat them down quicker.
I didn't cheat, yet i couldn't after all... but i would much rather not risk getting party members killed this late in the game (i'm on the east wing, finally).

Last edited:

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
I didn't cheat, yet i couldn't after all... but i would much to not risk getting party members killed this late in the game (i'm on the east wing, finally).
I'll share eventually a save file here for people who wants to play the game without much effort in battles (tons of healing items, a lot of weapons and special items) but I have to finish the true route first.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I'll share eventually a save file here for people who wants to play the game without much effort in battles (tons of healing items, a lot of weapons and special items) but I have to finish the true route first.
And whatever the hell the after-true route is :D I still find it funny that this one even exists at all. I was trained by years of vn reading that true endings are the final ones, but apparently here that isn't the case. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
And whatever the hell the after-true route is :D I still find it funny that this one even exists at all. I was trained by years of vn reading that true endings are the final ones, but apparently here that isn't the case. :ROFLMAO:
Actually you are forced to play the normal route in your first run. There are tons of endings but still there's a route (true one) which tells you the whole story.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Presence of Fear was from the girl was raped by evil cultist at very young then he kept her alive in prison for many year until she grow up to adult,I think she was raped to dead or die from starvation then she was came back as zombie with sexual desire and she able to regain human body as final boss

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Can anyone help me? I tried going to the true route by defeating the monster and getting the jewel keys to open the chest but it was going the same scenario. Please help.

Arthurpendragon10

Oct 19, 2018
Can someone help me, I'm trying to make the West wing route, but when I go into the room where I was supposed to have the chapel key it doesn't show up, would it be a bug or I have to do something ???

Brofrescro

Jul 15, 2020
does anyone know a fix? my game keeps getting an error - windoewskins letter 437 not found - at the part after saving the third character and the father is using the necronomicon on the magic circle.

dudepersonme

Oct 7, 2017
does anyone know a fix? my game keeps getting an error - windoewskins letter 437 not found - at the part after saving the third character and the father is using the necronomicon on the magic circle.
I posted a solution originally back on page 13, and it's been posted a few additional times since then. If you look into the previous pages or use the search option you'll be able to pull up the full details.

Reactions: Brofrescro

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Everyone seems to be progressing quickly in this game.

Me: Still in the second room with the second bet because of being a sissy. ;v;

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Can anyone help me? I tried going to the true route by defeating the monster and getting the jewel keys to open the chest but it was going the same scenario. Please help.
Did you also break the wall next to the Jewel box with a hammer?

EsDeath9968

Jan 23, 2021
can someone help me how to get the true route...im currently on my 2nd playthrough and i beat shima on main hall 3rd floor in the walkthrough it says

Go to the 3rd floor break room, and have Homura carry the sculpture.
When you try to leave the break room, Fear Incarnate will appear. Fight back instead of running.

but it didn't trigger

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
can someone help me how to get the true route...im currently on my 2nd playthrough and i beat shima on main hall 3rd floor in the walkthrough it says

Go to the 3rd floor break room, and have Homura carry the sculpture.
When you try to leave the break room, Fear Incarnate will appear. Fight back instead of running.

but it didn't trigger
That's weird. I just tried it and it triggers for me.

Didn't you miss anything?

Edit: I just realised you have to save your game in order to trigger the scene.

Last edited:

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
They're going to remove the ability to save anywhere you want by pressing S since that's not supposed to be in the game and is a leftover from testing. So savescum while you can or just don't play the fixed release and hope you don't run into any bugs.

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
After getting character hopeless through the battles she run off from me, are there any way to find it?

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Here's a after true route. It contains a lot of healing items, weapons and special items (in addition, every character is max level), for those who find the game quite difficult because the battles.

EsDeath9968

Jan 23, 2021
That's weird. I just tried it and it triggers for me.

Didn't you miss anything?

Edit: I just realised you have to save your game in order to trigger the scene.
Thx man it really helps a lot so I did it I save in break room leave to 2nd floor and back to 3rd floor break room and it triggers

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Here's a save after true route. It contains a lot of healing items, weapons and special items (in addition, every character is max level), for those who find the game quite difficult because the battles.
Looking at your save and mine (where i did have to give up at the main part of the mansion, sadly).
It looks like level 20 is the max in this game, is that true? I might just bite the bullet and try to run with what i have, now that i'm already on the clocktower this time and only needed to level kippei, because rikana and homoura already had way higher levels to start with this time.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes